B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

annitb

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yeah! Thank you. Might as well have a app templates section.

Also a small piece of text stating the MD5 and SHA256 of the b4a.exe.

Eg oft underrated app form is the full page wizard template loading all it's content from a set of key-value pairs, like a quiz or educational app. Also helps the internationalisation attempts by simply updating the knowledge-base. The key thing to remember is that for an app user, the universe is certainly not whether there exists another app somewhere that used the same template and is thus somewhat similar, but the universe is the app and it's knowledge base itself in it's form as presented to him ( and his entire school or community ).

Thank you indeed!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mihai Rainer Jr.

Licensed User
As previously discussed in this thread: It's time to grow, B4A is now 100% free.
Download link: https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html

You can help us by spreading the word about B4X.

I again want to thank all of the members in our online community. It is an honor to be the admin of this amazing community.

B4A framework will be soon open sourced.

Hi, is there a possibility to get an invoice or receipt for contributions? I'd like to contribute as a company and there will be some document required by the accounting.
I will be glad to constantly contribute to this wonderful work.

Upvote 0

nedium

Licensed User
Longtime User
As previously discussed in this thread: It's time to grow, B4A is now 100% free.
Download link: https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html

You can help us by spreading the word about B4X.

I again want to thank all of the members in our online community. It is an honor to be the admin of this amazing community.

B4A framework will be soon open sourced.

que buenas noticias, gracias Erel ... a programar

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

tex22

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Erel
I'd like to donate using PayPal but your app converts the amount to BRL automatically. I'm allowed to use my credit card with BRL only in Brazil. Is there any other way to donate in euro using PayPal without conversion?

Upvote 0

jeffwu-00

Licensed User
Thank you Erel for your continued contribution to the community.
All products of the B4X family are currently one of the best platforms for developing apps in the world.
Since last year, I have been dedicated to promoting various products and recording education training courses of B4X in Taiwan.Although we are just getting started, we are continually recording and promoting.You can refer to YouTube: or http://zeyuud.com/download/
In 2020, our team has planned to cooperate with more schools and companies in Taiwan to promote B4X.
Now seeing that B4A is about to become a free version that will help promote it to schools.
Although it became a free version, we hope to contribute more to Erel's team.
Thanks again Erel.

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
and when they ask "show us all the apps you made with it on Google Play and iTunes" what will you answer then?

that the multi million euro earning app is already 5+ years in constant development and soon to be released? ;)

Upvote 0