Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel To avoid confusion for anyone looking, you may want to remove this QA from the B4A page:

Q: What is the difference between the Standard version and the Enterprise version?
A: The Standard version includes two months of free upgrades. The Enterprise version includes two years of free upgrades.

Upvote 0

Sytek

Licensed User
Longtime User
As previously discussed in this thread: It's time to grow, B4A is now 100% free.
Download link: https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html

You can help us by spreading the word about B4X.

I again want to thank all of the members in our online community. It is an honor to be the admin of this amazing community.

B4A framework will be soon open sourced.

Thank YOU Very Much, YOU HAVE THE BEST SCHOOL OF THE WORLD!!!! , Appreciate YOU So Much.

Upvote 0

irda

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, you are the best. I understand that after this great work the best reward is to see this community grow and expand your great project. I have learned many things with you and with this community and I will always be grateful, thank you very much.

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel: You may want to add another button in the B4A page that says: Other to the below buttons, in order not to impose a fixed amount. Some may want to contribute less than 10, but others may want to be generous by contributing over 100
Consider supporting B4A by contributing to its development: $10 $20 $40 $100 Other

Upvote 0

makis_best

Licensed User
Longtime User
Perfect news...
Thank you Erel.
Let's hope that all of us will spread more of our work and ideas

Upvote 0

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel: You may want to add another button in the B4A page that says: Other to the below buttons, in order not to impose a fixed amount. Some may want to contribute less than 10, but others may want to be generous by contributing over 100
Consider supporting B4A by contributing to its development: $10 $20 $40 $100 Other
I think-suppose there is a reason for that choice (technical reason), otherwise there would always have been only one button, for a free contribution.

(BTW, I donated just a couple of months ago, an intermediate amount, not one of those proposals and... I have already forgotten how! :( 🧠 :()
P.S. I remembered: using email to pay for license renewal. So it would be enough to provide that.

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

TerraD

Thank you for this nice move! I honor this decision by a donation. I always wanted to write some code for Android but was always detained by the two month period for the cheaper subscription... For hobbyist programming that always deterred me!

There is a dead link on the 'B4A – The simple way...' page (https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html): 'Download the required resources. ' leads to a '403 Forbidden'.

Upvote 0