B4J Question [B4X] Zoom Form, Pane, B4XView...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there..

is it possible with an "easy way" to zoom whole form/pane (for example: form with controls) at specific point... for example when clicking (or double clicking) with mouse at a point has no controls... or when making the zoom gesture (if is a touch monitor)..

I think it is better to zoom pane or b4xview... but is there an easy solution ?

My problem is when using some apps created sometimes dialogs are small for tablet-windows devices... so need to recreate them...

Many Thanks!

ps: I think that font size must changing too...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
>> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/68619165/windows-zoom-and-java-swing-gui-scaling

a) How this can be done with openjava... and is it possible to do that (set the properties) when the application RUNs / running ?

b) And a second question that maybe... goes the whole thing in other level... can i run a java app / a .jar created from B4J... into a Pane or View of other java APP ? is that possible, actually set a pane or view like a root of a whole different application ? (what i am thinking?)

I am just laughing with my self / the 2nd question remembers me activex/OLE ...other eras.. :-(
+ is a different (at all) question so i've striked it...

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
a) B4J is not using swing. Any solution based on swing is not relevant with B4J.
As written above you can make a snapshot and zoom this image.

Upvote 0

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well thought something simple.. but need some edits... from Experts / actually from anyone interesting... Thank you all guys !

Upvote 0