Games Mobile Games

Are you interested in buying great Game Sources for low price?

• Very much interested

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Not at all, i preffer Application Source code

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone,

there are many apps sources (mobile, web) that are offered here for a low price like @sfsameer did and others too (including me) but I have not seen any game sources for sale so I was wondering if there is any interest for that. i did many games for ios and android and also shared some sources for free but unfortunately, I had not much luck with them in the stores. i don't know If it is because of no advertisement but i am sure they are pretty good games. anyway, i was wondering if there would be interest in game sources for sale?

who is thinking of getting into games?

Please take part on this Poll.

Have a nice weekend,
ilan :)

Edit:

Game #1. Fruit Ninja - https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/fruit-ninja-full-game-source-code-wip.140477/#post-889703

Last edited:

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
+1

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
thanx, guys, working on my first source ;):
this will be a very nice start for everyone who wants to get into game development because many techniques are used.

in later projects i will use X2, Libgdx, iSpritekit for more advanced sources.

Edit: i forgot to mention, it will be a b4x game that will run on all 3 platforms and is using b4xpages.

Last edited:

calindo

I am also interested!
BTW, if you said you think your games are great, why did not you release some of them on third-party app markets?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
on third-party app markets
can you name some?

many of my games are for ios and i am not sure there are third party markets. i do have some android games but the majority i did for ios.

examples:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
some progress:

it is turning into a really nice game. I use many techniques in this game that are fundamental for any game making.
i have not tested it on mobile but i expect it to run much smoother.
i will soon create a thread especially for this game and you may ask questions and also purchase the full source (b4a/b4i/b4j) if you like to support me :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
QUIZ: if you watch carefully the video on post #10 you will see that sometimes the fruit is not cut even though i cross it.

Questions:

1, why is that happening?
2, how to prevent it?

(question 1 should be simple to answer, question 2 is more challenging ;) )

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i will soon create a thread especially for this game and you may ask questions and also purchase the full source (b4a/b4i/b4j) if you like to support me

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
some progress:

it is turning into a really nice game. I use many techniques in this game that are fundamental for any game making.
i have not tested it on mobile but i expect it to run much smoother.
i will soon create a thread especially for this game and you may ask questions and also purchase the full source (b4a/b4i/b4j) if you like to support me :)
Very nice.

Add a saber or a knife?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Very nice.

Add a saber or a knife?
i prefer:
pumpaction-12-gauge-shotgun-isolated-260nw-1821105794.jpg

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
QUIZ: if you watch carefully the video on post #10 you will see that sometimes the fruit is not cut even though i cross it.

Questions:

1, why is that happening?
2, how to prevent it?

(question 1 should be simple to answer, question 2 is more challenging ;) )
1. Is it because, slow to detect collision, and then refresh it to show it at screen ?
2. I don't know... we are waiting you to say.. how :)