Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

This is absolutely brilliant, exactly what @Erel wanted to see, more uptake of B4A, especially of students @Bladimir Silva Toro.
I'm more than sure that under your tutelage these students will be creating useful Android apps with B4A in no time whatsoever :)

Plus they also have this great community to guide them during the weekends if they take this up at home too.

The future of B4A is looking up already, Erel should use that photo somewhere on the site for promotion purposes, I would as you can't see any faces...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DALB

Licensed User
Erel.. just 263.37 words :

B4X:
for u=0 to 263.37
    MyResponseIs="Thanks Much, Sir !"
next
'if the loop arrives to its end
printline("Are you sure it's free ?")
if "Yes" = theResponse So
    no what else
end of this msgBox

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Indic Software

Licensed User
Hello,

Sorry if I am missing anything here but I don't understand that after all these years why have you made it Free?

Now you are also going to open source its framework!

Personally I don't think this step will bring in new contributions from users (fellow developers).

There are so many open source projects which see very little contributions from fellow developers.

Just my thoughts.

Upvote 0

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry if I am missing anything here but I don't understand that after all these years why have you made it Free?
It is difficult to understand if one looks through the technological view or think from his/her head.
It happened to me too.

But if we look from our heart and we see a 'creator' wanting his/her 'creation' to reach the sky, then we get the answer.

I too have developed many small tools (not to compare with Erel's creation) and all are free (see my signature).
This was the only thought in my mind in making them free.

Obviously we have this fear that 'how will Erel support himself and family ?'
I think all will be clear once we know the details of the 'investor'

Regards,

Anand

Upvote 0