Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Now that B4A is free, Tag under the name in the forum will not be "Licensed member" for some members. Why not add some tags like Donator, "Super Donator", Contributor
Members who contribute also appear with the "licensed user" ribbon. I think that it is better like this.

Upvote 0

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Members who contribute also appear with the "licensed user" ribbon. I think that it is better like this.

Why don't you change it from Licensed User to Contributor as licensed users have already contributed to the cause. Or maybe if a user has contributed on more than one occasion, then the wording contributor could be another colour???

Upvote 0

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks @Erel Have $20 from me. B4A has helped me so much with my games writing side business. You should open a patreon page to allow for regular contributions per month, maybe even allow patreons to vote on which features to work on next?

Upvote 0

rbghongade

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Wonderful move by our dear Erel! I think that the number of users for B4A has already surpassed the critical mass necessary for sustainablity of the product. This move shall indeed expand the outreach of the framework still further.

Upvote 0

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
:( I was so happy (now I think I can write it) because 2 months ago I updated my license and...

1580996975767.png

to which I "replied" with a donation for B4J (until that day I had not seen the text that suggested the donation) and with this: "Erel is..."

I was so happy... now my free upgrades are forever... I'm so sad! :(😔😥😭

Upvote 0

Javier Donayre

Licensed User
One of the most pleasant surprises that we can find when fully committing ourselves to a specific project is that forces and opportunities arise that we would not have imagined until then. A great force is formed, formed by the contributions of this great team, which are waiting for great opportunities that must be used to achieve the best successes in the future.
In this new stage, we will put dedication, effort and, above all, a lot of heart in everything we do.

Upvote 0