Share My Creation [B4J] MAGMA IP-Scanner (network utility)

ip-scanner.jpg

Hi there,

Well I ve created a simple IP Scanner for Windows only (runs sure at, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11)...

It uses jShell Library, so cmd, also ping.exe, ipconfig.exe, arp.exe...

Is a good example how to use String, Regex, substring, indexof, Wait For...

I am attaching only the .jar file - i think is a useful utility for all... if someone like it (after testing) and want the source code too, can "Support" me with anything he want... it is not "nuclear physics", so a coffee for afternoon is ok.. or anything you want ofcourse...

Check the video...

Download and Test the .jar into zip file (extract, and run as the example - how to run it).. Here.. (Fixed 3/6/2022)

How to run it:
C:\pathofjar\>c:\java\bin\javaw --module-path C:\java\javafx\lib --add-modules ALL-MODULE-PATH -jar "ip-scanner.jar"
ps1: Where "c:\>pathofjar" your path - folder downloaded/copied/extracted our jar file...
ps2: Where "c:\java" your jdk 11 path (open java)

difficulty-low.png
Extremely Easy Source Code!

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Last edited:

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Congratulations, beautiful utility
the coffee is on the way,
I'm waiting for your code

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there...

caution!: For those had the source code... must change the following lines (at row 134..) !!!!
B4X:
    For k=1 To 254
            ProgressBar1.Progress=(outvalue/254)
to:
B4X:
    For k=1 To 255
            ProgressBar1.Progress=(outvalue/255)

sorry, guys!!! my mistake!

Krzy75

Hello,
Im interesed in your source code IP Scanner.
I try learn programming by analising good programm and your IP Scanner is looking very well.

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
Im interesed in your source code IP Scanner.
I try learn programming by analising good programm and your IP Scanner is looking very well.
It is really simple code... but if u really interested you can donate and I will send you the code...