Share My Creation Remote Administration via MQTT

msupport.jpg

Hi there...

as IT using a lot Remote Administration Utilities to remote control Windows PCs... but I thought why not creating mine? I will be sure for security, i will not have to pay anyone.... Hey... Where is my "TOOL"... here it is... B4X... (b4j for those who know).

Before some years Saif (sfsameer) shared a project called TeamViewer Alternative - was very good... and the weird... that already thought it (1 year before), with the same way (ffmpeg)...

But the whole idea... wasn't so simple.... need a Server, with SQL... need setup... and a lot of bandwidth... also need to open ports and think how will pass the firewalls... Also was using ffmpeg libs.. make it difficult to understand it.

So I ve think it a lot... how to make a Remote Administration Utility as simple is possible - to understand it everyone with little knowledge and work everywhere !
Remote Administration: PC to PC (one will be Host, one will be Client) - View screen remotely and control with mouse and keyboard...
See the Features...
See new Features here (19/9/2022) - (27/9/2022 newer version at same links) and some screenshots...

Well the solution was in front of me - all - the time... MQTT / capture screen and publish... so simple... from the other client just subscribe and show pictures... simple ???

No extra libs(now-because of features added need some libs), no databases, no special setup, as easy as possible ! You can create your MQTT Server, or use a ready one (for example: https://www.hivemq.com/)!

* Caution: is not the same code with Saif's - I am not having any relationship with sfsameer.

New Video Demonstration of mSupport... (28/9/2022)

OLD Video Demonstration (Playing 200% faster - to not be boring):

Here the Demo executable (needs Windows 7,8,10,11 - 64bit):

Download from Here!!! (OLD)
Go at this post for new one...
Install it.. run it as Administrator (right click - properties - advance - check Run as Admin)..
Caution! this is only for demo purposes... may be you expose your data (using free open mqtt broker) or codes without using the full-source-code and replacing with your MQTT server and credentials... using full source code gives you the option to replace all with SSL protection!

Why "not" giving an Android solution ? - Not giving Android Solution, yet ! (higher level of difficulty)

difficulty-high.png
You must know B4X well...

If you wanna share it with you...

You can "Support" me with 49€
(10% will go at B4X)

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Support and give your Transaction-ID here in thread with post...
I will send the full-source-code via email, PM...

For the moment only B4J code is available.

Last edited:

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Ok now with the video demo it is clearly understandable that the system is similar to the classic Vnc, Vienwer team and co.
Congratulations for the idea and the excellent realization
Of course, if from pc to pc it is already very interesting, if it also had the possibility of working as a pc to drive a smartphone, it would be an indispensable tool (at least for me).
And so I invite you to complete it to allow you to remotely assist a smartphone making the purchase even more stimulating

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok now with the video demo it is clearly understandable that the system is similar to the classic Vnc, Vienwer team and co.
Congratulations for the idea and the excellent realization
Of course, if from pc to pc it is already very interesting, if it also had the possibility of working as a pc to drive a smartphone, it would be an indispensable tool (at least for me).
And so I invite you to complete it to allow you to remotely assist a smartphone making the purchase even more stimulating
...I must be honest... it is not EASY to modify it for Android... having my mind at the beauty of B4X...
Yes it is possible... but honestly is making the code more difficult...

After hours of testing... and checking how will be possible... I am coming back to basics "PC to PC"
yes it is more easier to do this: "Android Smartphone as Client<-->PC as Host"

but making Host the SmartPhone !!! needs "A LOT" of time... and the difficulty level is too HIGH!

...I am not sure that 6 months will be enough to do a "PC Client to Android Host" or "Android to Android" and how compatible will be with all these versions of Android...

For the moment I am happy with PC to PC... the code of Communication is totally the same for transferring images and keys and mouse moves (touch moves)... but capturing (yes possible... but not easy every time), or sending moves...

So I am going a step back... and I am here... with this version I am sharing (may be better)... hope some day will "Think" & make an easy Android App for this too... Also If someone want to do that (android ver)... I will try to help if I can.

Last edited:

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
...I must be honest... it is not EASY to modify it for Android... having my mind at the beauty of B4X...
Yes it is possible... but honestly is making the code more difficult...

After hours of testing... and checking how will be possible... I am coming back to basics "PC to PC"
yes it is more easier to do this: "Android Smartphone as Client<-->PC as Host"

but making Host the SmartPhone !!! needs "A LOT" of time... and the difficulty level is too HIGH!

...I am not sure that 6 months will be enough to do a "PC Client to Android Host" or "Android to Android" and how compatible will be with all these versions of Android...

For the moment I am happy with PC to PC... the code of Communication is totally the same for transferring images and keys and mouse moves (touch moves)... but capturing (yes possible... but not easy every time), or sending moves...

So I am going a step back... and I am here... with this version I am sharing (may be better)... hope some day will "Think" & make an easy Android App for this too... Also If someone want to do that (android ver)... I will try to help as I can.

Oh no, no, don't give up so soon
I bought the program made by Saif and his companions, do you think that the 'Android' part of that project is not adaptable to your project?
If needed (but honestly I don't know if I have the skills) I offer my time to test or help in the realization of this component, in my opinion very attractive for any users

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

RAviaMQTT Bandwidth tests...

Well Host uploading can be... from 650/700Kbps to 1,5Mbps (Full frame 16.7M colors)
but when a foreground comes in front then... if it isn't has many colors... can be 400Kbps to 800Kbps... (1/5 frame) - FullFrame jump to 1.2Mbps
when we have less colors... we can go at 200Kbps...

And if you select to posterize it at 256colors for example you won more 200Kbps...

(From Client just reverse the upload to download - like the metering I ve made in youtube video, is from a client pc)

CPU usage - for the APP ---> Client and Host... not over 4~6% at and I5-3rd generation!

Last edited:

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I bought the program made by Saif and his companions, do you think that the 'Android' part of that project is not adaptable to your project?
If needed (but honestly I don't know if I have the skills) I offer my time to test or help in the realization of this component, in my opinion very attractive for any users
I ve already seen the code of Saif (and ofcourse supporting his tries)... and as I said was very good... but is a totally different the way of thinking...
I want my full-source-code-product to be "easy" to used and re-used...

Mixing up or using parts of code... is a totally different thing of what I am doing here... we are not talking about just "copying" a simple-snippet...

As I said I am here to help (If i can) and I am "in" to create an android version / sharing codes and ideas... but not mix-this-thread...
but as I said all these need time -and- time is money (why? this is too real)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
sorry, @amorosik have you tried the demo between pc - pc?

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
sorry, @amorosik have you tried the demo between pc - pc?

No, i only saw the video demo
Pc to pc control does not interest me, there are many systems that do it very well already
Conversely, controlling a smartphone from a pc, there aren't many systems that do it
I only know TeamViewer and Anydesk The first works well but costs a lot, the second works sometimes yes and sometimes not

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, well well! LOL does this work out of the box? or do i need major server reconfiguration! Once bitten twice shy...

But im interested...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, well well! LOL does this work out of the box? or do i need major server reconfiguration! Once bitten twice shy...

But im interested...
Download the executable demo from first post... and try it.. just simple MQTT clients (host and client)... you can use 3rd party free or paid mqtt broker-server.. or custom MQTT Broker without any special setting...May be need a no-ip domain or use static ip..

* I name host the one of two mqtt clients for the role..

Last edited:

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
...I am thinking that the price of 49euros is too high... and I really wanna share it with more people.. so I will return 30euros to everyone donated me... and lowering the price at 19euros... [that offer was until 1/8/2022 - this offer ended]

Thanking all for your support.. hope sharing with me your ideas.

Last edited:

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
...I am thinking that the price of 49euros is too high... and I really wanna share it with more people.. so I will return 30euros to everyone donated me... and lowering the price at 19euros...

Thanking all for your support.. hope sharing with me your ideas.
Transaction ID: 5UU06793H54605139

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User