Share My Creation Remote Administration via MQTT

msupport.jpg

Hi there...

as IT using a lot Remote Administration Utilities to remote control Windows PCs... but I thought why not creating mine? I will be sure for security, i will not have to pay anyone.... Hey... Where is my "TOOL"... here it is... B4X... (b4j for those who know).

Before some years Saif (sfsameer) shared a project called TeamViewer Alternative - was very good... and the weird... that already thought it (1 year before), with the same way (ffmpeg)...

But the whole idea... wasn't so simple.... need a Server, with SQL... need setup... and a lot of bandwidth... also need to open ports and think how will pass the firewalls... Also was using ffmpeg libs.. make it difficult to understand it.

So I ve think it a lot... how to make a Remote Administration Utility as simple is possible - to understand it everyone with little knowledge and work everywhere !
Remote Administration: PC to PC (one will be Host, one will be Client) - View screen remotely and control with mouse and keyboard...
See the Features...
See new Features here (19/9/2022) - (27/9/2022 newer version at same links) and some screenshots...

Well the solution was in front of me - all - the time... MQTT / capture screen and publish... so simple... from the other client just subscribe and show pictures... simple ???

No extra libs(now-because of features added need some libs), no databases, no special setup, as easy as possible ! You can create your MQTT Server, or use a ready one (for example: https://www.hivemq.com/)!

* Caution: is not the same code with Saif's - I am not having any relationship with sfsameer.

New Video Demonstration of mSupport... (28/9/2022)

OLD Video Demonstration (Playing 200% faster - to not be boring):

Here the Demo executable (needs Windows 7,8,10,11 - 64bit):

Download from Here!!! (OLD)
Go at this post for new one...
Install it.. run it as Administrator (right click - properties - advance - check Run as Admin)..
Caution! this is only for demo purposes... may be you expose your data (using free open mqtt broker) or codes without using the full-source-code and replacing with your MQTT server and credentials... using full source code gives you the option to replace all with SSL protection!

Why "not" giving an Android solution ? - Not giving Android Solution, yet ! (higher level of difficulty)

difficulty-high.png
You must know B4X well...

If you wanna share it with you...

You can "Support" me with 49€
(10% will go at B4X)

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Support and give your Transaction-ID here in thread with post...
I will send the full-source-code via email, PM...

For the moment only B4J code is available.

Last edited:

sdleidel

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have Test it.
I Test it with 2 PC on the same Network.
But all PCs have the same id…

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have Test it.
I Test it with 2 PC on the same Network.
But all PCs have the same id…
Because... you copied paste the objects after first running... at first run creating id... so you must first clean objects folder and copy after compiling to any pc you need to install it.. otherwise not a clean installation...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

sdleidel

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have Build the files and copy the Temp folder to the pc…
That was Not compiled as debug Version ..

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you can create a limited compiled version that I can test, I can try and let you know.
...Sorry for delay - and i have to delay a little more... because I am having a lot of work at my basic "job"...

But I have it in my mind to test it...

For sure has some not working classes like generation of unique id (that is easy to create it at linux)...
But i have to test it - before i can say for sure....

You ll have to wait until next week - sorry

ViMeAv ICT

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm afraid i'm doing something wrong, but don't know what.
I installed program on two win10 pc's.
One started with be a host, with id and password. (I pressed START, but no reaction/message)
The other one, Connect to Host, filled in ID and password and pressed START, but also no reaction/message.
What do I forget? Or do wrong?

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm afraid i'm doing something wrong, but don't know what.
I installed program on two win10 pc's.
One started with be a host, with id and password. (I pressed START, but no reaction/message)
The other one, Connect to Host, filled in ID and password and pressed START, but also no reaction/message.
What do I forget? Or do wrong?
Hi there...
Are they having the same config.ini (they must connect at the same server with the same way so copy paste)? ...if build standalone check into bin... if not check in objects... also do not forget to run as admin the exe or the b4j for not stand alone..

Also you must have different ID (chk that at about) at the pcs.. so if have the same plz delete the myid to recreate it...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Something that must know anyone...

I am saying at project.. be Host.. not mean that is a server.. is a client that has the role of Host...

Host or connect to host as client... are two clients...

Server is third pc run broker... can be yours or a third company mqtt broker...

sdleidel

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have the same Problems…
Now i can see that PC1 (Host,Win11)is connected to the mqtt…
The Client PC2 (Client Win10) can connect to PC1, but je write „wrong Password“, but all Passwords are the same..

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
...I am Happy to announce that video chat included at the new update..

Already sent to your (donators) emails !!!
Edited: also sent a second one with needed jna-webcam etc libs...

ps1: Not found time to create and upload new video the new features... I am sure you will easy found them...
ps2:
Not forgetting the test for linux... is the next thing i am gonna do... :)

Last edited:

serro efe

Licensed User
Longtime User
...Sorry for delay - and i have to delay a little more... because I am having a lot of work at my basic "job"...

But I have it in my mind to test it...

For sure has some not working classes like generation of unique id (that is easy to create it at linux)...
But i have to test it - before i can say for sure....

You ll have to wait until next week - sorry
I can wait no problem. I will wait for news.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
...I am Happy to announce that video chat included at the new update..

Already sent to your (donators) emails !!!
Edited: also sent a second one with needed jna-webcam etc libs...

ps1: Not found time to create and upload new video the new features... I am sure you will easy found them...
ps2:
Not forgetting the test for linux... is the next thing i am gonna do... :)
I have not found the email for updating