Share My Creation Remote Administration via MQTT

msupport.jpg

Hi there...

as IT using a lot Remote Administration Utilities to remote control Windows PCs... but I thought why not creating mine? I will be sure for security, i will not have to pay anyone.... Hey... Where is my "TOOL"... here it is... B4X... (b4j for those who know).

Before some years Saif (sfsameer) shared a project called TeamViewer Alternative - was very good... and the weird... that already thought it (1 year before), with the same way (ffmpeg)...

But the whole idea... wasn't so simple.... need a Server, with SQL... need setup... and a lot of bandwidth... also need to open ports and think how will pass the firewalls... Also was using ffmpeg libs.. make it difficult to understand it.

So I ve think it a lot... how to make a Remote Administration Utility as simple is possible - to understand it everyone with little knowledge and work everywhere !
Remote Administration: PC to PC (one will be Host, one will be Client) - View screen remotely and control with mouse and keyboard...
See the Features...
See new Features here (19/9/2022) - (27/9/2022 newer version at same links) and some screenshots...

Well the solution was in front of me - all - the time... MQTT / capture screen and publish... so simple... from the other client just subscribe and show pictures... simple ???

No extra libs(now-because of features added need some libs), no databases, no special setup, as easy as possible ! You can create your MQTT Server, or use a ready one (for example: https://www.hivemq.com/)!

* Caution: is not the same code with Saif's - I am not having any relationship with sfsameer.

New Video Demonstration of mSupport... (28/9/2022)

OLD Video Demonstration (Playing 200% faster - to not be boring):

Here the Demo executable (needs Windows 7,8,10,11 - 64bit):

Download from Here!!! (OLD)
Go at this post for new one...
Install it.. run it as Administrator (right click - properties - advance - check Run as Admin)..
Caution! this is only for demo purposes... may be you expose your data (using free open mqtt broker) or codes without using the full-source-code and replacing with your MQTT server and credentials... using full source code gives you the option to replace all with SSL protection!

Why "not" giving an Android solution ? - Not giving Android Solution, yet ! (higher level of difficulty)

difficulty-high.png
You must know B4X well...

If you wanna share it with you...

You can "Support" me with 49€
(10% will go at B4X)

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Support and give your Transaction-ID here in thread with post...
I will send the full-source-code via email, PM...

For the moment only B4J code is available.

Last edited:

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
...Hi there...

1) A chat is a simple add-on...

2) File Transfer PC<->Android (exact to Android app) it can be... but already thought it as different "app" at all...

3) PC Remote Administration from an Android app ...possible... not all features.... let me think it...

4) Android Remote Administratiom from PC ...as I am saying at first post... is difficult / can't do that alone...
let's go step by step, if possible we try to make a limited version in android, where only the chat with the b4j (pc) and the file transfer between pc and android work,
and chat b4j to b4j (PC to PC, PC to Android, Android to PC)

it would be a very useful thing
( at least for me)
step 1, and 2
1658849056423.png

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
... file transfer between pc and android work,...
As I said that will be different... although we can "see" how will be... possible to do that...

The only thing that... "stops" me - is Google Play permissions... will be possible to see folders and files except DirInternal ? (for an app published at google play)

Step by step... we can try all that...

Chat will be the next we can try.... but first at b4j<->b4j PC<->PC...

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Chat will be the next we can try.... but first at b4j<->b4j PC<->PC...
good👍🤝

B4X:
The only thing that... "stops" me - is Google Play permissions... will be possible to see folders and files except DirInternal ? (for an app published at google play)
yes

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there... to all...

Offer Ended today... and from now on will be at 49€ for donation (at least - if someone can donate more - no prob)...
The reason is because I am having a lot of forum-members that already contribute with it and sharing ideas and code (this is something i need, all we need it).
Good pieces of Code that will make my project faster and better will have discount at future code/projects, refunding or donation, credits !

So I think it is not fair for all these people support me make the PROMO price --> Default price...

Thanks again to all support me ! - Hope to be happy with my code !

Please, have in mind that project is updating with new features, so everyone who donate for it - will have the updates by email when will be ready.
In the 2-3 next days... check your "incoming" for new mail and "chat" Feature will be added.

Last edited:

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
The reason is because I am having a lot of forum-members that already contribute with it and sharing ideas and code (this is something i need, all we need it).

We hope that some of these forum-members will work hard to create Android code capable of obtaining control of one or more phones
Obviously always maintaining the simplicity of the code and communication as the main cornerstone of the project.

Leandro Vaufran Stievano

Licensed User
Good morning everyone
I'm trying to run the program, but I get the following error:

B4J Version: 9.80
Parsing code. (0.16s)
Java Version: 11
Building folders structure. (0.04s)
Running custom action. (0.05s)
Compiling code. (0.28s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.00s)
Organizing libraries. (0.00s)
Compiling generated Java code. Error
B4J line: 1595
payload2=cx2.Decrypt(Payload,extrapassword)
src\b4j\example\b4xmainpage.java:4273: error: cannot access DataLengthException
_payload2 = _cx2.Decrypt(_payload,__ref._extrapassword /*String*/ );
^
class file for org.bouncycastle.crypto.DataLengthException not found

I downloaded this library but it didn't work:

any tips?

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there...

next week - coming update!!!!

WebCam Support for the chat !!
using the following class:

So will have Video Chat...
Also added 2-way audio as an option [Mute,1-way(audio from Host),2-way(Client,Host streaming audio)]

Coming next week... with videos and update !

sdleidel

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

what is wrong ?
I compile the App and then the Windows pop up and then close...
The Log ist blank... But the app is... running in the Background.. ?

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

what is wrong ?
I compile the App and then the Windows pop up and then close...
The Log ist blank... But the app is... running in the Background.. ?
The app runs.. and goes down as a tray icon...

Then you can select if it will be Host or client...

Check first post and video...