Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You can help us by spreading the word about B4X.
My contribution in spreading the words !

Regards,

Anand

Upvote 0

Markos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Amazing move that will help b4a/b4x reach new capabilities even faster and detract critics

Upvote 0

sz4t4n

Licensed User
Longtime User
Great!

Will You share with us with some download statistic details "before" and "after" b4a has become free?

Upvote 0

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
B4A is now 100% free.

I again want to thank all of the members in our online community. It is an honor to be the admin of this amazing community.

giphy(4).gif

Upvote 0

eyebird

Like 1 yr ago , I was starting a new project with handhelds for android, so I suggested B4A, the leader of the project told me he researched about it but wasn´t convinced because the UI was old and antique, if only I could show him now what has become B4A and all the ecosystem B4X.......I am sure that even Kotlin (that was the choice for language), is not as fast for development that B4A.

Upvote 0

Bladimir Silva Toro

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very much to all of you, the truth is a great community and make this B4A product wonderful for Android development. I try to collaborate whenever I know the answers, I'm just learning to use B4A.

I am a programming teacher at SENA (National Learning Service) in Colombia www.sena.edu.co Is there a problem if I teach the use of B4A to my students? Thank you very much for answering.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wiwit

Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not know now it's free. I just upgraded for 41 $. whether my funds can be returned

Upvote 0

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there a problem if I teach the use of B4A to my students? Thank you very much for answering.

This has been asked and replied to many times over the years, teaching B4A/B4X.

The answer is yes, of course you can teach B4A to your students, especially as now they don't need to worry about making a mandatory payment to keep learning and developing apps.

Hopefully they will enjoy using B4A, and in the future as they make money with apps they will donate/contribute to help with the ongoing development of the software :)

The more students you teach, the better it is for Anywhere Software and this community...

Upvote 0