Other B4A is now free!

aeric

Licensed User
Thanks. This is a big “red packet” for Chinese Lunar Year! Cheers! Hope B4A will become huge!

Xfood

Licensed User
I am always of the idea that we must support the project with an annual fee, even a small one, so as to guarantee development and updates. P.S. could you get a chance to free the old basic4ppc for wince? thank you

Xfood

Licensed User
I just wrote an article about free B4 in a Facebook group and met with a wave of criticism from all experts in Android Studio.
I don't care at all because it's a group of villagers ...
you can share your article here

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
I just wrote an article about free B4 in a Facebook group and met with a wave of criticism from all experts in Android Studio.
I don't care at all because it's a group of villagers ...
you can share your article here
Yes please! And the facebook group so we can react with a positive wave (arguments enough to use B4X over Android Studio)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Today I saw a music video on Youtube, quite casually. It, published on January 19, has so far achieved... over 33,000 daily views!

What do I mean? I don't know ("exactly").

P.S. A long music video, by no singer or author in particular, let's say anonymous.
I mean: not a new Madonna's song or... I don't know "today singers" 😄

Last edited:

aeric

Licensed User
At the beginning of this music video there is an ocean and three waves flowing into this ocean, maybe that's what you associated with B4A, B4i, B4J.
"Where are you now?"
"I am Anywhere (Software)"... ;)