Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel To avoid confusion for anyone looking, you may want to remove this QA from the B4A page:

Q: What is the difference between the Standard version and the Enterprise version?
A: The Standard version includes two months of free upgrades. The Enterprise version includes two years of free upgrades.

Upvote 0

Sytek

Licensed User
Longtime User

Thank YOU Very Much, YOU HAVE THE BEST SCHOOL OF THE WORLD!!!! , Appreciate YOU So Much.

Upvote 0

irda

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, you are the best. I understand that after this great work the best reward is to see this community grow and expand your great project. I have learned many things with you and with this community and I will always be grateful, thank you very much.

Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel: You may want to add another button in the B4A page that says: Other to the below buttons, in order not to impose a fixed amount. Some may want to contribute less than 10, but others may want to be generous by contributing over 100
Consider supporting B4A by contributing to its development: $10 $20 $40 $100 Other

Upvote 0

makis_best

Licensed User
Longtime User
Perfect news...
Thank you Erel.
Let's hope that all of us will spread more of our work and ideas

Upvote 0

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think-suppose there is a reason for that choice (technical reason), otherwise there would always have been only one button, for a free contribution.

(BTW, I donated just a couple of months ago, an intermediate amount, not one of those proposals and... I have already forgotten how! )
P.S. I remembered: using email to pay for license renewal. So it would be enough to provide that.

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

TerraD

Thank you for this nice move! I honor this decision by a donation. I always wanted to write some code for Android but was always detained by the two month period for the cheaper subscription... For hobbyist programming that always deterred me!

There is a dead link on the 'B4A – The simple way...' page (https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html): 'Download the required resources. ' leads to a '403 Forbidden'.

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…