Share My Creation [B4X] ShareYourSpot (GPS, FLP, MQTT) 0$

screenshot-shareyourspot.jpg

Hi there, another simple app for learning purposes created... ShareYourSpot it is working at B4J and B4A...
At B4J i haven't any USB GPS to get location (not including code how will do that, maybe using jserial and reading nmea strings) - so location giving with mouse click at GoogleMaps... but you can view the other "users" using it by Android SmartPhone Realtime Locations.. sharing them with MQTT Broker with AES Encryption...

What Exactly do that APP ?
- Get GPS Location using FLP (location get at background and foreground) and publish at MQTT Broker - at specific topic encrypted with a password...
- Everyone got the same app can view the other users have the same topic and same password...
- You can follow specific user or you can view them all...
- It is keeping at broker only the last position of every user !
- It isn't using any DB for storing route - but is possible to add...

Where you can use it ?
- Finding your KIDs... all the family can have their "topic" - spot... and see each other where is going...
- Find your "husband"... hope not went for cigarettes.. :) (old classic)
- Tracking your vehicles...
- Spying... hope not...
- etc...

mypin2.png Pin - is you location (at your device)
othermark.png Target - is the location of other users (at your device)

- need API keys from Google... Google MAPS API... for B4J and B4A... as i know "nowdays" you can make one for both...

Using a lot of libs...
FLP, GPS, B4XEncryption, GoogleMAPS, GoogleMapsExtras... etc...

I am keeping it as simple I can - so will be easy to learn !

Following a Demonstration Video... (hmm... where Erel is going?)

difficulty-low.png

Very Easy to Learn it !

0$ (or more if you want)

* Only for Licensed users of B4X Forum * (Members who contribute appear with the "licensed user" ribbon. Support B4A)
and you will get B4X source code for B4A and B4J...
or you can just "support" me to continue creating apps.. and make me Happy...

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

If you are a licensed member of B4X... press here to go at the right thread to download it for free...

ps1: If need it - please ask it here, do not PM me... source-code will be send via PM by me - soon !
ps2: Please do not ask me to add extra features... will raise the price (of 0$) and will not "easy" to learn... have in mind that with B4X, all are possible!
ps3: need to have installed Google Play Services

Last edited:

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

irda

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I've seen your video on Linkedin and I thought it was a great job and very interesting since it's a topic that you always wonder how you would do. If you pass me the code for learning purposes I would be grateful. Thanks.

javiers

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, first congratulations for your work!
I am also interested in the project.
Thanks in advance.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
The project seems to me very interesting, especially for the availability of the B4J version as well as B4A
If possible, I would love to try the code used

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The project seems to me very interesting, especially for the availability of the B4J version as well as B4A
If possible, I would love to try the code used
Just sent... Thanks for your interesting... share your experience and your ideas ! :)

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My college going son shares his location as he has to change two transport in between. But WhatsApp sharing does not work sometimes.
Will this app help me here?
If yes, I will like to use it instead.
Thanks for your effort and contribution.

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My college going son shares his location as he has to change two transport in between. But WhatsApp sharing does not work sometimes.
Will this app help me here?
If yes, I will like to use it instead.
Thanks for your effort and contribution.
let's see it in action.. you can also change the code or add features.... because is very simple now... but i think will do the job :)

Jones Hone

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is what I've always wanted to do, but have been unable to find a way to do it!
Seeing your sharing today, thank you very much!

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is what I've always wanted to do, but have been unable to find a way to do it!
Seeing your sharing today, thank you very much!
Then... is time to do it :) and if you have extra ideas you can share them here... :) ---> Just shared with you - how will do it... :)