Share My Creation EasyCode - Form/B4XTable Generator with no writting code [B4J] [B4A]

easycode-100x-ad.jpg

Well, I ve decided to create a Form-View Generator (B4J - B4A)... that creates Forms with B4XTable + with no writing code at all...
The Designer is in B4J code, the produced code/files working at B4A too !!!

- It uses SQLite, easily can change at any SQL Database (mysql, mssql... etc)
- You can select table... columns/fields.. change them order... delete from view (not from sql table)
- When columns/fields automatically inserted at the listview for ordering - automatically changes type (when double -> 0.00, when int just 0/number, date->text center..)
- You can change width, columns captions, type/formatting fast...
- First column is always the key for "SELECT .. from table where ..."
- With Saving View - automatically generate the view and also creates .json file editable with Erel's FormBuilder (adding extra key for formatting numbers too)
- When opening first time select the database and working folder... creates ini for not asking everytime the same (if you are using it for projects is useful)
- Also includes a way creating html files (when selecting print button at the result-form-view)... that are printable... and beautiful viewing too..
- All the buttons at the result-form-view are working search, show all, edit, delete, print, add new.. using b4xdialog, preferencesdialog with auto generated files...
- For the result-form using SwiftButtons - XUI Views... and B4X Controls... so will be very easy to run at B4A...
- Tip: if a Column in Database is required... then automatically at the generated .json (Formbuilder) readable from preferencesdialog - required too...

What do you think ?

easycode-001.jpgeasycode-002.jpgeasycode-003.jpgeasycode-004.jpgeasycode-005.jpgeasycode-006.jpgeasycode-007.jpg

easycode2.jpg
easycode-update3.jpg

Check here video with Test in Android... // Another Video Example for Android... // An Example video for Windows App

Here you can Download an APK Demo with a Result-End-User-Example to check it how it works !!!

What you will get ?
  • Form-View Generator (source code for B4J)
  • Form-View Generator (executable)
  • EasyViewTable.bas (that works at B4J, B4A.. didn’t tried at B4I)
  • Various Open Source CMD Line utilities, including mine PrintHtml (a simple source code in VB6) + executable…
  • Full B4XPages Example for including EasyViewTable Generated Forms, .json, html printing (B4J, B4A)
  • Documentation, etc
What I except from you?
  • Check for bugs (and inform me in B4X forum, caution! without posting the whole code-but small parts) – Post with this form at B4A Questions or B4J Questions sample title of thread ex: Problem reading .view file [B4X/EasyCode], so it will possible check it as soon as possible or other users could answer it.
  • If you found something will make it faster, better and you write some code – will be good to be shared with me.
    Credits + Donation will come from all ! Be sure !
  • If you have any idea for EasyCode – that will help all the community – share it…
    Will make it better !
  • Post Screenshots of you apps and your layouts (you can share them too).
  • Do not change the code and re-sell it. Be nice guy! Caution !
What’s my target-scope ?

Make the life of B4X Developer easier… and create many tools that will automate the creation of code, business apps like CRUD, POS etc… more coming…

Tutorial - How to use EasyCode-Form/View Generator...

Needed Libraries for you Projects:

B4A/B4J LIBS:
1646723445300.png
1646723491373.png

Well.. after months of programming...
I want to share / sell my Form-View Generator...

difficulty-low.png
Very Easy to Learn it !!!

Support me with at least...
39€

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Thanks in advance for supporting !
ps: 20% of any "support" will go to B4X... (every Friday.. will contribute B4X)

Attachments

• my-ad.jpg
    my-ad.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 858
Last edited:

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
...Many of you asking - if i am selling the code... well I was thinking about it, but i am making some tests to be easy-to-understand and re-using to your apps...
I think next week will be ready...
I will "post"-announce here the price.. stay tuned if you need it...

My way will be simple and readable... and of course as low price is possible....
Thanks for your support !!!

Last edited:

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
That's nice! Congratulations. could you also add the image control in the table, and show a photo for each row?

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That's nice! Congratulations. could you also add the image control in the table, and show a photo for each row?
Of course is possible... but need to think how to have it in add, edit... may as list options.. and select from there... how do u think it?

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
it would be great to be able to select an image from the gallery, when you do add or edit

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
easycode-100x-ad.jpg

Well.. after one month of programming...

I want to share / sell my Form-View Generator...

What you will get ?
  • Form-View Generator (source code for B4J)
  • Form-View Generator (executable)
  • EasyViewTable.bas (that works at B4J, B4A.. didn’t tried at B4I)
  • Various Open Source CMD Line utilities, including mine PrintHtml (a simple source code in VB6) + executable…
  • Full B4XPages Example for including EasyViewTable Generated Forms, .json, html printing (B4J, B4A)
  • Documentation, etc
What I except from you?
  • Check for bugs (and inform me in B4X forum, caution! without posting the whole code-but small parts) – Post with this form at B4A Questions or B4J Questions sample title of thread ex: Problem reading .view file [B4X/EasyCode], so it will possible check it as soon as possible or other users could answer it.
  • If you found something will make it faster, better and you write some code – will be good to be shared with me.
    Credits + Donation will come from all ! Be sure !
  • If you have any idea for EasyCode – that will help all the community – share it…
    Will make it better !
  • Post Screenshots of you apps and your layouts (you can share them too).
  • Do not change the code and re-sell it. Be nice guy! Caution !
What’s my target-scope ?

Make the life of B4X Developer easier… and create many tools that will automate the creation of code, business apps like CRUD, POS etc… more coming…

Donation at least...
Pre purchase price: 19€ (for 2 weeks only - until 10th March 2022 - you will receive email/pm at 11 March 2022)
Normal Price
: 39€

Thanks in advance for supporting !
ps: 20% of any purchase will go to B4X... (every Friday.. will make transfer - donate B4X)

Last edited:

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Donated i have paypal but for some reason its gone to the guest method!?!?!?

TXID 20944746830874786

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there... guys sorry for silence these days... but I lost my father (not corona but health problems)...i was down - have a lot work too..

so today found little time to post a tutorial + some example videos... hope those help...

Also in some days I will add an extra option at EasyCode Form Generator... PicturePath (seems that need to create a custom template at b4xpreferencesdialog) - hope to find the way.. :)

Tutorial:

Example Windows:

Example Android:

+I am attaching here an apk for installing it at Android... to see how works for end-user...