Share My Creation Simple Database Application in B4J (a Catalog for Car Parts)

parts-1.jpg

Hi there...

This is a very simple but very helpful application (for those want to know B4X and use it for CRM,CRUD,business general apps etc) I wanna share it with you guys !!!

Well a big reason for that price is in Greek Language... but not difficult to understand the code and what you can replace...

I think the interface is very simple but good enough and is a good start to create a bigger APP or a smaller...

It uses SQLite for database, I demonstating a simple way to use custom search box for b4xtable...
uses b4xtable - b4xdialog - PreferencesDialog...
Especially for b4xtable is using a text file to make easier the form-view of table... very easy to understand it - if open view-tablename.txt - in this file you can change the Name of column, width, type and reformat the table easily !!!!

Is using comma for digits (real comma) not a dot - because of request... but ofcourse you can change it easily if you search the code... this was tricky to change it from dot to comma and work as exe.

Simple, easy to read code - and reuse it again and again...

English or Greek version available...

other screenshots:

parts-2.jpg
parts-3.jpg
parts-4.jpg
parts-5.jpg

What libraries is using exactly - the app:

libs-needed.jpg

All there are intenal libs except (you can avoid them if you want - ofcourse removing some features / or if you turn in B4A inserting some code with IF):
JReflection: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/jreflection-library.35448/ for AddKeyPressedListener... for key navigation at forms... and future key nav. to table...
jAWTRobot: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/jawtrobot-invoke-keyboard-and-mouse-events-etc.55832/#content for replacing Enter to TAB in some cases...

TIP#1

difficulty-low.png
For Novice ...B4X... User !!!

A small support 5$ or more (if you want) to get the source code... and make you own apps in minutes...

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Thanks in advance for supporting !

ps1: 20% of any contribution will go to B4X... (every Friday.. will make transfer - contribute B4X)
ps2: I think that this code easily change for B4A too...

Last edited:

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Jones Hone

Licensed User
Longtime User
I used paypal to donate, but paypal replied me.
It says: "Donations to this recipient are not supported in this country"
Does anybody know why? I live in TAIWAN.
I have donated more than 3 times with PayPal.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
View attachment 125555

Hi there...

This is a very simple but very helpful application (for those want to know B4X and use it for CRM,CRUD,business general apps etc) I wanna share it with you guys !!!

Well a big reason for that price is in Greek Language... but not difficult to understand the code and what you can replace...

I think the interface is very simple but good enough and is a good start to create a bigger APP or a smaller...

It uses SQLite for database, I demonstating a simple way to use custom search box for b4xtable...
uses b4xtable - b4xdialog - PreferencesDialog...
Especially for b4xtable is using a text file to make easier the form-view of table... very easy to understand it - if open view-tablename.txt - in this file you can change the Name of column, width, type and reformat the table easily !!!!

Is using comma for digits (real comma) not a dot - because of request... but ofcourse you can change it easily if you search the code... this was tricky to change it from dot to comma and work as exe.

Simple, easy to read code - and reuse it again and again...

English or Greek version available...

other screenshots:

View attachment 125556 View attachment 125557View attachment 125558 View attachment 125559

What libraries is using exactly - the app:

libs-needed.jpg

All there are intenal libs except (you can avoid them if you want - ofcourse removing some features / or if you turn in B4A inserting some code with IF):
JReflection: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/jreflection-library.35448/ for AddKeyPressedListener... for key navigation at forms... and future key nav. to table...
jAWTRobot: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/jawtrobot-invoke-keyboard-and-mouse-events-etc.55832/#content for replacing Enter to TAB in some cases...

TIP#1

View attachment 135110
For Novice ...B4X... User !!!

A small support 5$ or more (if you want) to get the source code... and make you own apps in minutes...

View attachment 135109

Thanks in advance for supporting !

ps1: 20% of any contribution will go to B4X... (every Friday.. will make transfer - contribute B4X)
ps2: I think that this code easily change for B4A too...

Hi Magma,
Thanks for this.. is changing the interface language easy or it has to be manually (item by item)?

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there... I ve already changed... to english..

Check post #6