Share My Creation ImageLauncer / Small Video direction

SALE
New Version 20€ - Old Version 10€

(The B4A App will be included in the price to be installed on an android device to work from IPCam)
Small slide/video direction.
New version announced at post 18

It allows you to send images and videos contained in your PC to secondary screens connected over HDMI with an HDMI extender and HDMI Switch (Or second video output or secondary video card).
For example in a conference hall with monitors positioned along the hall It is also possible to connect to a WebCam or Mobile Device to send the Video captured by the latter. You can compose a text slide by writing and / or saving it and then retrieving it.
(For the mobile device is provided CCTV sw that allows you to connect by finding the address alone if the device is in the same subnet)

Before sending a SLIDE / Image to the screen, you can preview it before sending it. Select the screen to send to. Or send everything live.
It is also possible to connect a browser (or a Smart TV connected to the local network) to this App which also acts as a server and see in Live everything that is sent on the Screens.
So those who are at a distance can monitor everything sent. Or it is possible to connect other Conferences that are remotely unsolved by making a public IP available and connecting from a Browser.

It does not manage the audio because it was used in conference facilities and therefore covered by an audio system that broadcasts the interventions of the conference speakers in all rooms and areas.
It was used to accompany the interventions of the speakers with contributions of slides, images, videos. Sometimes the speakers' audio was supported by the speakers' streaming images obtained with a mobile device, or practical demonstrations of the subject were framed and accompanied by the speakers' comments.

If more screens are connected, for example the main one on the vga connector others on HDMI and still others with usb or other connectors it is possible to choose on some display to send the output

1622698891535-png.114421

1622699141495-png.114422

NEW VERSION (See post 18)
1639656281305.png

1639209893491.png
1663078521082.png

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am working on a new, more complete version of the App. It will be called VideoDirector
You can write by typing from the keyboard, draw, publish photos and images, videos saved or acquired from a WebCam or Mobile device.

The mix of everything will be projected in a secondary screen of your choice from a menu (ComboBox) and / or can be seen by connecting to an IP address with a normal streaming browser (the latter without audio).
(the latter without audio).

1639171574143.png

The sw was designed to be maneuverable with the 'ASUS zenbook pro duo 2' laptop which has two screens. The bottom screen functions as a control panel, the main screen and/or an external projector screen.
1639114849271.png

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update rel 1.2. This is the new version.
The B4A App will be included in the price to be installed on an android device to work from IPCam

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Operation diagram

1639255894526.png

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update rel 1.5
  • Added quick frame selection.
  • Saving of image and video upload paths.
  • Minor bugs fixed

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
...This software could make a lot of money at the end of 90's (remembering scala, moviemachine .. etc)

Video Titlers with GenLock hardware (hardware replacing green/blue color with other video source) was must and needed.......... I am away many years from TV-Stations (local tv channels here in Greece not paying... big channels have 100% hardware title generators)

Beautiful work as usual

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
...This software could make a lot of money at the end of 90's (remembering scala, moviemachine .. etc)

Video Titlers with GenLock hardware (hardware replacing green/blue color with other video source) was must and needed.......... I am away many years from TV-Stations (local tv channels here in Greece not paying... big channels have 100% hardware title generators)

Beautiful work as usual
Thanks, unfortunately I arrived late we are in 2022 🤣 🤣

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm sorry, but it's not possible at the moment in B4J.
to do something serious you would have to compress the video transmission with a better system.
While there are libraries in B4A there are not yet in B4J that allow me to do this.
They exist only to receive the stream but not to compress send the stream in a standard format.

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User