Share My Creation ImageLauncer / Small Video direction

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am working on a new, more complete version of the App. It will be called VideoDirector
You can write by typing from the keyboard, draw, publish photos and images, videos saved or acquired from a WebCam or Mobile device.

The mix of everything will be projected in a secondary screen of your choice from a menu (ComboBox) and / or can be seen by connecting to an IP address with a normal streaming browser (the latter without audio).
(the latter without audio).

The sw was designed to be maneuverable with the 'ASUS zenbook pro duo 2' laptop which has two screens. The bottom screen functions as a control panel, the main screen and/or an external projector screen.

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update rel 1.2. This is the new version.
The B4A App will be included in the price to be installed on an android device to work from IPCam

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Operation diagram

Last edited:

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update rel 1.5
  • Added quick frame selection.
  • Saving of image and video upload paths.
  • Minor bugs fixed

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
...This software could make a lot of money at the end of 90's (remembering scala, moviemachine .. etc)

Video Titlers with GenLock hardware (hardware replacing green/blue color with other video source) was must and needed.......... I am away many years from TV-Stations (local tv channels here in Greece not paying... big channels have 100% hardware title generators)

Beautiful work as usual

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks, unfortunately I arrived late we are in 2022

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm sorry, but it's not possible at the moment in B4J.
to do something serious you would have to compress the video transmission with a better system.
While there are libraries in B4A there are not yet in B4J that allow me to do this.
They exist only to receive the stream but not to compress send the stream in a standard format.

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…