Share My Creation Remote Administration via MQTT

msupport.jpg

Hi there...

as IT using a lot Remote Administration Utilities to remote control Windows PCs... but I thought why not creating mine? I will be sure for security, i will not have to pay anyone.... Hey... Where is my "TOOL"... here it is... B4X... (b4j for those who know).

Before some years Saif (sfsameer) shared a project called TeamViewer Alternative - was very good... and the weird... that already thought it (1 year before), with the same way (ffmpeg)...

But the whole idea... wasn't so simple.... need a Server, with SQL... need setup... and a lot of bandwidth... also need to open ports and think how will pass the firewalls... Also was using ffmpeg libs.. make it difficult to understand it.

So I ve think it a lot... how to make a Remote Administration Utility as simple is possible - to understand it everyone with little knowledge and work everywhere !
Remote Administration: PC to PC (one will be Host, one will be Client) - View screen remotely and control with mouse and keyboard...
See the Features...
See new Features here (19/9/2022) - (27/9/2022 newer version at same links) and some screenshots...

Well the solution was in front of me - all - the time... MQTT / capture screen and publish... so simple... from the other client just subscribe and show pictures... simple ???

No extra libs(now-because of features added need some libs), no databases, no special setup, as easy as possible ! You can create your MQTT Server, or use a ready one (for example: https://www.hivemq.com/)!

* Caution: is not the same code with Saif's - I am not having any relationship with sfsameer.

New Video Demonstration of mSupport... (28/9/2022)

OLD Video Demonstration (Playing 200% faster - to not be boring):

Here the Demo executable (needs Windows 7,8,10,11 - 64bit):

Download from Here!!! (OLD)
Go at this post for new one...
Install it.. run it as Administrator (right click - properties - advance - check Run as Admin)..
Caution! this is only for demo purposes... may be you expose your data (using free open mqtt broker) or codes without using the full-source-code and replacing with your MQTT server and credentials... using full source code gives you the option to replace all with SSL protection!

Why "not" giving an Android solution ? - Not giving Android Solution, yet ! (higher level of difficulty)

difficulty-high.png
You must know B4X well...

If you wanna share it with you...

You can "Support" me with 49€
(10% will go at B4X)

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Support and give your Transaction-ID here in thread with post...
I will send the full-source-code via email, PM...

For the moment only B4J code is available.

Last edited:

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
So I ve think it a lot... how to make a Remote Administration Utility as simple is possible - to understand it everyone with little knowledge and work everywhere !

Not well understood what you described
The final result allows you to connect from a PC to one or more smartphones like Team Viewer or Anydesk or similar programs do?

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Not well understood what you described
The final result allows you to connect from a PC to one or more smartphones like Team Viewer or Anydesk or similar programs do?
Because i didn't describe it well :)

From a PC to PC (easily can change from pc to smartphone or reverse too) like Remote Administration of Windows... or Teamviewer, or Anydesk..
View screen and control with mouse and keyboard...

[8/7/2022] after tests made... not so easy... yes it is Easy to make Android Client-->PC Host... but reverse... need a lot of time!

Last edited:

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Ok now it's clear
If you say that it is easily modifiable to be used from pc to smartphone then I think it is a project of great value
I await the demo video with great interest

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is old ... See the new Features here...

Here the libs... I am using... nothing more !

<2000 lines of code... ofcourse can be smaller... or bigger if you want to add more features...

1657105139050.png

Talking for features:
- Creating unique-id
- Auto start-up as Host (using registry of hatzisn)
- Copy Text from Client->Host and from Host->Client...
- Stretchable Window Client with Imageview...

Low Bandwidth:
- Compressing captured picture with zlib and jpeg
- 4 / 5 taking capture of a region (foreground-window working)
- 1 / 5 taking full frame capture..
- Capture screen when client read-show the previous, if not... Host wait...

Security:
- At the full-source-code giving the option use SSL security, and change to custom MQTT or a payed MQTT... with adding 4-5 lines to your code (already commented)..

Last edited:

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
man, I can't do any other shopping this month, but I'm sure I'll donate next month to buy the source