Share My Creation Remote Administration via MQTT

msupport.jpg

Hi there...

as IT using a lot Remote Administration Utilities to remote control Windows PCs... but I thought why not creating mine? I will be sure for security, i will not have to pay anyone.... Hey... Where is my "TOOL"... here it is... B4X... (b4j for those who know).

Before some years Saif (sfsameer) shared a project called TeamViewer Alternative - was very good... and the weird... that already thought it (1 year before), with the same way (ffmpeg)...

But the whole idea... wasn't so simple.... need a Server, with SQL... need setup... and a lot of bandwidth... also need to open ports and think how will pass the firewalls... Also was using ffmpeg libs.. make it difficult to understand it.

So I ve think it a lot... how to make a Remote Administration Utility as simple is possible - to understand it everyone with little knowledge and work everywhere !
Remote Administration: PC to PC (one will be Host, one will be Client) - View screen remotely and control with mouse and keyboard...
See the Features...
See new Features here (19/9/2022) - (27/9/2022 newer version at same links) and some screenshots...

Well the solution was in front of me - all - the time... MQTT / capture screen and publish... so simple... from the other client just subscribe and show pictures... simple ???

No extra libs(now-because of features added need some libs), no databases, no special setup, as easy as possible ! You can create your MQTT Server, or use a ready one (for example: https://www.hivemq.com/)!

* Caution: is not the same code with Saif's - I am not having any relationship with sfsameer.

New Video Demonstration of mSupport... (28/9/2022)

OLD Video Demonstration (Playing 200% faster - to not be boring):

Here the Demo executable (needs Windows 7,8,10,11 - 64bit):

Download from Here!!! (OLD)
Go at this post for new one...
Install it.. run it as Administrator (right click - properties - advance - check Run as Admin)..
Caution! this is only for demo purposes... may be you expose your data (using free open mqtt broker) or codes without using the full-source-code and replacing with your MQTT server and credentials... using full source code gives you the option to replace all with SSL protection!

Why "not" giving an Android solution ? - Not giving Android Solution, yet ! (higher level of difficulty)

difficulty-high.png
You must know B4X well...

If you wanna share it with you...

You can "Support" me with 49€
(10% will go at B4X)

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Support and give your Transaction-ID here in thread with post...
I will send the full-source-code via email, PM...

For the moment only B4J code is available.

Last edited:

ViMeAv ICT

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there...
Are they having the same config.ini (they must connect at the same server with the same way so copy paste)? ...if build standalone check into bin... if not check in objects... also do not forget to run as admin the exe or the b4j for not stand alone..

Also you must have different ID (chk that at about) at the pcs.. so if have the same plz delete the myid to recreate it...
Yes, same config, nothing happens when i press start.
Host also has myid and pwd file, copied these values in client screen before hitting start.
Nothing seems to happen!

Attachments

• config.txt
    117 bytes · Views: 106

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1. So you Build the stand-alone... copying the resulted build folder (CAUTION without running) to the destinations... (host-client)
2. You go at host - run the exe file as Admin
3. You selecting about... copy-paste id to a text-file... generating password... copy-paste pwd to a text file
4. selecting "Be as Host" (at the host) --->icon gets red...
5. Now you go at client ----> run the exe file as Admin
6. Double-click at Tray Icon - icon gets Green - select client ---> copy-paste from text file you ve created and move it with usbflash the ID of host !... also the pass...
7. Press Start..
8. You must remote control the Host...

Otherwise plz contact me with PM to analyze it and check it...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In my haste i forgot to remove those lines (232~234):

B4X:
    'If File.Exists(File.DirApp,"nircmdc.exe")=False Then
    '    File.Copy(File.DirAssets,"nircmdc.exe",File.DirApp,"nircmdc.exe")
    'End If

no need nirsoft utilities anymore... because of new stevel05's lib ! JAudiorecord2 !!!

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@ViMeAv ICT Do you have any problems ? Feel free to contact with PM...

@sdleidel ...any news... ?

From today-afternoon until Tuesday 16/8 - I will do camping and i will not have good signal.. but anything you need - you can leave msg (Start conversation)..

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
All the features (yet):
- Remote Controlling a Windows PC (mouse,keyb, view the screen) from a Windows PC
- Creating unique-id (using mac address and random number)
- Auto start-up as Host (using registry of hatzisn)
- Copy Text from Client->Host and from Host->Client...
- Stretchable Window Client with Imageview...
- File Transfer (also recursive directory)
- Audio Transferring (Mute,1way,2way using some code from Star-Dust's, here) / Selecting audio in (stereo-mix if there or any line in) (using JAudioRecord2)
- Text Chat
- Video (Webcam using this lib) -Audio Chat

Low Bandwidth:
- Compressing captured picture with zlib and jpeg
- 4 / 5 taking capture of a region (foreground-window working)
- 1 / 5 taking full frame capture..
- Capture screen when client read-show the previous, if not... Host wait...

Security:
- At the full-source-code giving the option use SSL security, and change to custom MQTT or a payed MQTT... by editing config.ini
- AES Encrypting with extrapassword generating (at "About" you can generate pwd - using GenerateRandomPassword by Ivan Aldaz snippet code)...

Needed libs:
1660289292252.png

Last edited:

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, hope your camping trip was cool? When you have spare time, is better to give procedure on how to uninstall the mqtt from registery for people who may like to install and then uninstall. It will be useful to guide client on how to uninstall from his/her computer if you far from each other.

Also, last version with webcam gives error after compiling even though all libraries and components were installed. I will try to copy the error before end of this week or properly mid-night today. I have some work to deliver this week, my time is choked up. Thank you so much for your hard work
Regards

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, hope your camping trip was cool? When you have spare time, is better to give procedure on how to uninstall the mqtt from registery for people who may like to install and then uninstall. It will be useful to guide client on how to uninstall from his/her computer if you far from each other.

Also, last version with webcam gives error after compiling even though all libraries and components were installed. I will try to copy the error before end of this week or properly mid-night today. I have some work to deliver this week, my time is choked up. Thank you so much for your hard work
Regards
Registry use only for auto run.. startup..
And if there is Screensaver to disable it until exit...

If someone not want to auto start up.. can disable it from tray...

What error do you get?

Ps: camping was nice..but ... time..passed fast

ViMeAv ICT

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, same config, nothing happens when i press start.
Host also has myid and pwd file, copied these values in client screen before hitting start.
Nothing seems to happen!
Problem solved by #Magma.
I did the setup on the host machine and copied the files to the client.
That does not work.
I had to use the setup on both machines, to have a clean install.
Now it works perfect!

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To use a ready one (for example: https://www.hivemq.com/).
Is this completely free?
It seems it is.. and if you want more security you can create an account to them for free (having ssl security - here you gonna use config.ini to change the mqttbroker server with the name their gonna give you free and with username/pass you will have - they are giving 10GB/month - it is quite good)... that is a good solution/creating a free account

The total free (Without account and ssl) has dangers... have in mind that MQTT broker that are open... everyone can see your data... encrypted or not (encrypted must use techniques to crack the pass - is difficult - but having a lot of data streaming is dangerous for me)...

From the other hand you can create your MQTT server at a VPS you already have.. that's the best solution for me...

Last edited:

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you tested it on Linux?
Hi there..
today found time and tested at Ubuntu 22 (after tricking wayland, install openjdk 14, etc)...

Well the Windows version... using jna... so all these must transformed to linux-like commands... with some "IF" tried... bypass some of features... get it worked without capturing, so need to find a good compatible option to capture screen (when it is host)...

When it is a client at ubuntu... seems that getting image from host... but something... goes wrong at displaying it... so must search why not scaling right way (As windows)...

The good is that MQTT seems working the same way... so with some changes will work...
Sound seems transfered...
File Transfer ... need to check the filesystem to have the right "\" "/" splash...
Webcam seems works from windows to ubuntu... but for ubuntu webcam-lib not exist...

So need some changes to full work.. at Ubuntu

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@amorosik I made some "sketch" into my brain... and some examples but I am focus more at Windows.. have in mind that my sketches are for now... "Remote Administration of Windows Host to Android Client"... but... I can't promise anything for that (sketches from reality have big distance)... for me isn't manageable a Windows System from a Phone or a Tablet... all need Time and Time is money... also life (hope healthy)

Hope i will have some help from other members... at other OS... Linux... and Android... and why not ...in MACOS...

stay tuned for next version coming... you will see a lot of difference (hope create videos and screenshots) !

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well... hi there to all...

the time is ticking... and some preview as executable "full working Remote Administration" coming for all members... so no-one need to pay again for Remote Administration... by the way I ve change the name... for my use... mSupport

-
You can download from here mSupport for Host & Client (something like classic Teamviewer)...
- You can download from here mSupport ONLY for Host (something like QS_Teamviewer)

* At Host version - I ve disabled update - do not enable it - because will download Host/Client verison (edited 22/9/2022)

ps: there is also IT Technician version - only for Donators and those who had the source code...

The Difference is big... also some bugs (hope the most) fixed.

a screenshot...

1663351673156.png

and another one... to take some idea...

another-one.JPG

Last edited:

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
congratulations, great job, the source has already been released?

so this weekend, i'll have my nice pastime studying the new changes