Android Example B4Xgoodies_from_walt61 Online

Well,

As JamesGreaves requested,
"So do you not think it would be of value to have even something like @walt61 has created but online?"
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/complete-library-repository-click-here.109921/#post-686347

I got thinking about it. How hard it is to convert walt61's such a good hard work into online.
Converting the given xlsm to Google Sheet gave reload error.
Xls without macro also gave same reload error.
I made csv and tried to open in sheet, still same error.

Finally I opted for csv to html, http://www.convertcsv.com/csv-to-html.htm and then pasted the html text in a new gsheet. Voila it works !

Please note that the information is (c) walt61 and I will remove the link if not authorised to upload a online version of the same.

I just wanted to help fellow members here with an online option of the same.

Update:
version 2019-11-05, total 4870 rows.​
version 2019-11-11, total 4885 rows.​
version 2019-11-18, total 4894 rows.​
version 2019-11-26, total 4904 rows.​
version 2019-12-02, total 4907 rows.​
version 2019-12-09, total 4913 rows.​
version 2019-12-16, total 4923 rows.​
version 2019-12-23, total 4925 rows. Merry Christmas.​
version 2019-12-30, total 4933 rows. Happy New Year.​
version 2020-01-13, total 4945 rows.​
version 2020-01-20, total 4945 rows. No Change.​
version 2020-01-27, total 4953 rows.​
version 2020-02-03, total 4953 rows. No Change.​
version 2020-02-10, total 4969 rows.​
version 2020-02-17, total 4979 rows.​
version 2020-02-24, total 4995 rows.​
version 2020-03-02, total 5006 rows. Crossed 5K !​
version 2020-03-09, total 5014 rows. Happy Holi From India.​
version 2020-03-16, total 5027 rows.​
version 2020-03-23, total 5038 rows. World Lock-down due to Covid 19.​
version 2020-03-30, total 5051 rows. World Lock-down continue.​
version 2020-04-06, total 5066 rows. and World Lock-down continue.​
version 2020-04-14, total 5086 rows. India extended Lock-down till May 3, 2020.​
version 2020-04-20, total 5091 rows. Kinda getting used to working from Home.​
version 2020-04-27, total 5109 rows. Hope the lock down eases by next week.​
version 2020-05-05, total 5122 rows. Non teetotalers get in line, shops opened now.​
version 2020-05-11, total 5129 rows. Our locality in red zone now. Movement restricted.​
version 2020-05-18, total 5143 rows. Summer temperatures soaring and Covid too !!​
version 2020-05-26, total 5163 rows. Cyclone Ampham destroyed trees, electricity and our life line internet :(
version 2020-06-02, total 5178 rows. Life is limping back to whatever is left.​
version 2020-06-08, total 5198 rows. Covid, Ampham, Summer Heat ! What Next ?​
version 2020-06-15, total 5217 rows. If you living in peace now then you are gifted.​
version 2020-06-22, total 5225 rows. Still working from Home. Getting Office-sick​
version 2020-06-29, total 5234 rows. WOW ! Number of rows are now sequential ! Nearly !!​
version 2020-07-06, total 5243 rows. It is routine now.​
version 2020-07-14, total 5265 rows. B4A is version 10 ! now and have Cross Platform B4XPages !!​
version 2020-07-20, total 5276 rows. Everybody is going about their jobs now, with Mask on.​
version 2020-07-27, total 5290 rows. On / Off / On / Off i.e. Lock Down.​
version 2020-08-03, total 5307 rows. Today is Raksha Bandhan (India). Bonding Sister and Brother relationship.​
version 2020-08-10, total 5322 rows. Everything going on-line now. From Education to Shopping.​
version 2020-08-17, total 5335 rows. Celebrations are also now on-line !​
version 2020-08-24, total 5348 rows. WHO says COVID19 will not last long now. Phew !​
version 2020-08-31, total 5357 rows. Covid recovery rate is more than death rate now Thanks.​
version 2020-09-07, total 5373 rows. Not getting time to develop in B4X and it is frustrating than Covid lock down !!​
version 2020-09-14, total 5377 rows. Metro (Kolkata, India) starts at last, but with e-Pass !​
version 2020-09-21, total 5392 rows. Covid Pandemic still not over !!​
version 2020-09-28, total 5408 rows. Most people are going about there works, normally. Many without masks.​
version 2020-10-05, total 5416 rows. Political clashes everywhere in India. People forgot Covid !!​

The direct link of the sheet is given in Post#21

Regards,

Anand

Last edited:

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (17 May 2021 to 24 May 2021)

B4XLibraryXMLPlistParser [B4X]
B4ALibraryComms & NetworkB4A - AH_CheckInternet
B4ALibraryImagesB4A - AH_ActivityScreenShot
B4ALibraryImagesB4A - AH_TakeScreenShot
B4XClassTranslation/localisationLocalizator - Localize your B4X applications
B4RSnippetB4R sensorUsing a PIR to rotate a servo [Emulating PIR opening/closing powered doors]
B4ILibraryImagesiQBImagePicker - Multiple selection image picker
B4JLibraryImagesjMagicImage - Read exif and metadata data, convert, compress image, also some basic image filters
B4JTutorialBAnanoEnhanced Design System 101 [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4JTutorialB4JRemote debugging with B4J-Bridge
B4ALibraryTextviewMetroUI_TextView [B4A] [B4i] [XUI]
B4JTutorialB4JCreating a Mac package with B4JPackager11
B4RLibraryFTPFTP server module [Module]
B4JTutorialB4JBuilding notarized Mac packages
B4JTutorialBAnanoImplementing the new BVAD3 [1] B4X Project Template [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4RLibraryFile handlingrESP8266littleFS for B4R
B4ALibraryAdsIronSource Ads
B4XLibraryViews - additionalXUI Views - Cross platform views and dialogs [B4X]
B4JSnippetWebViewWebview Zoomable via Mouse Scroll Wheel [B4J]
B4JLibraryBAnanoDynamsoft Barcode Reader [BANano]
B4ATutorialGPS/locationBackground location tracking Android
B4JSnippetB4Jeasily compile and run B4J project with javaFx
B4ALibraryImagesConvert/Compress Image - WebP, JPG, PNG
B4XLibraryBarcode/scanDynamsoft Barcode Reader - Cross-Platform Barcode/QR Code Decoding Library [B4X] [B4XPages]

Regards,

Anand

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks mate, now that I'm thinking about your updates, on the 4th column Thread Titles, how about that title be a clickable link to take one to the thread itself?
Hmm, that will be a bit tricky, as of now.

I was thinking to include the 'Description' column here as that will be more beneficial to members than the just the name now. Stay tuned.

Regards,

Anand

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (24 May 2021 to 31 May 2021)

B4JTutorialBAnanoEnhanced Design System 101 [BANanoVuetifyAD3]Enhanced Design System 101 [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4XTutorialAdsNative Ads with MediaView - FirebaseAdmob2 and Mobile Ads SDK v20 [B4XPages]Native Ads with MediaView - FirebaseAdmob2 and Mobile Ads SDK v20 [B4XPages]
B4JSnippetB4JShuffle List for MP£Shuffle List for MP£
B4JTutorialBAnanovuetify.GetElementByID [BANanoVuetifyAD]vuetify.GetElementByID [BANanoVuetifyAD]
B4JTutorialWebAppWeb Apps Overview [WebApp]Web Apps Overview [WebApp]
B4XLibraryYouTubeDL Youtube ExoPlayer [B4X]We all know the excellent ExoPlayer, too bad it doesn't load videos from youtube links. With this Library (B4A, B4i, B4J) it is possible to view the direct youtube link on both ExoPlayer and WebView.
B4ASnippetFile handlingSaveAs - Let the user select a target folderThis code, the opposite of ContentChooser or the simpler version of ExternalStorage. Allows the user to choose the place where the file will be saved. Simple to work with and doesn't require permissions. Possible alternative to the external storage permission, which is mostly no longer available.
B4JTutorialBAnanoCreating & Using Renderless Custom Views [BANano]Creating & Using Renderless Custom Views [BANano]
B4ASnippetLabelLabel Justification ModeTo justify text within the label just use the Reflector library and one line of code
B4JSnippetDialogsText Input Dialog with JavaObject [B4J]Text Input Dialog with JavaObject [B4J]
B4JTutorialBAnanoCreating the Nobel Prize Show WebApp using the Abstract Designer [BANanoVuetifyAD3]Creating the Nobel Prize Show WebApp using the Abstract Designer [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4JSnippetOSRunning PowerShell scriptsRunning PowerShell scripts
B4JTutorialB4JBuilding notarized Mac packagesIt is mostly impossible to run non-notarized and unsigned apps on new versions of Mac. MacSigner tool will help you with the various steps required to convert the app jar to a notarized and signed app package.
B4JLibraryExcelXLUtils / jPOI 5 - Read and write MS Excel workbooksXLUtils / jPOI 5 - Read and write MS Excel workbooks
B4XSnippetB4XRead/Write Windows ListsRead/Write Windows Lists
B4JTutorialExcelGenerate PDF reports [XLUtils]Generate PDF reports [XLUtils]
B4XLibraryRadioButtonAS Radio Button [B4X] [XUI]AS Radio Button [B4X] [XUI]
B4XLibraryList- and scrollviewBBListItem - BCTextEngine inside CLV [B4X]BBCodeView is a scrollable view by itself. Trying to put it inside a CLV will cause all kinds of problems. BBListItem is a modified version of BBCodeView, which is built for being contained in a CLV. Among other things, it only draws the currently visible text.
B4XLibraryIcons / fontsMaterialIcons Web Font Chooser [B4X]This is an icon chooser tool for the MaterialIcons Web font: https://github.com/Templarian/MaterialDesign-Webfont This font includes 3595 icons. The built-in material icons font includes about 800 icons.
B4RLibraryB4R LEDrTM1637ExrTM1637Ex is an open source B4R library for writing to TM1637 7-segment-displays connected to microcontroller, like Arduino.
B4ATutorialDrawingJPCT-AE Polyline ExampleJPCT-AE Polyline Example
B4XTutorialList- and scrollviewCustomListView + Keyboard handling [B4X] [B4XPages]This is a B4A + B4i project that shows a possible method for handling the keyboard visibility changes.
B4XLibraryTable/GridSD FlexGrid [B4X] [XUI]I created a new library to show a table (or grid) similar to the one in EXCEL. There are already excellent classes that allow many to accomplish things, such as xCustomListView (by Erel) and with the FlexibleTable (by Klaus). I wanted to make something slightly different suited to my needs.
B4JTutorialABMaterialMaking BANano Libraries for ABMaterial [ABMaterial/BANano]Making BANano Libraries for ABMaterial [ABMaterial/BANano]
B4ITutorialKeyboardCalcRelativeKeyboardHeight ExampleCalcRelativeKeyboardHeight Example
B4JLibraryInteropjPOISupports Microsoft Excel xls and xlsx Workbooks
B4ALibraryComms & NetworkGlobal Proxy Connector & DNS Changer [Lib]This library enables you to connect to proxy servers using Android's VpnService.
B4JTutorialBAnanoSharing Experience how to work with jServer - no need laragon [BANanoWebix]Sharing Experience how to work with jServer - no need laragon [BANanoWebix]
B4JTutorialDatabaseUsing Sql Server 2008 with Advance Project Management of SaifUsing Sql Server 2008 with Advance Project Management of Saif
B4JTutorialDatabaseMy struggle and win with Advance Project Management of SaifMy struggle and win with Advance Project Management of Saif
B4ALibraryAudio/VideoMidiSystemCreate, load, play and save midi files and much more.
B4ISnippetB4XpagesKeep Track of Pages [getCurrentPage] [e.g. Access Network Dialog workaround]I had the need to know what was the page displayed when Application_Active sub is fired
B4ASnippetGPS/locationMeasure distance between 2 LatLng pointsMeasure distance between 2 LatLng points

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (31 May 2021 to 07 Jun 2021)

B4ATutorialDatabaseSQL dynamic queries with jRDC2MS SQL server provides special stored procedure 'sp_executesql' to execute SQL statements, this stored procedure accepts one string-type parameter which is the SQL query we want to execute. By using this procedure with jRDC2 we will be able to execute any SQL query/nonquery statement. All we need is to add this line to our SQL commands in config properties file on B4J jRDC.
B4ASnippetImagesAddToGallery - add images and videos to the Gallery [SDK 20 to 30] - an update of Erel's AddBitmapToGalleryAddToGallery - add images and videos to the Gallery [SDK 20 to 30] - an update of Erel's AddBitmapToGallery
B4XTutorialGameBreakout example [XUI2D]Breakout example [XUI2D]
B4XTutorialGameX2 v2.0 - 2021 [XUI2D]X2 is an open source, cross platform 2d game engine based on box2d physics engine and BitmapCreator as the rendering engine. X2 itself is a b4xlib library.
B4XTutorialGameBreakout Game - [Free Game Source - B4J/B4i/B4A]Breakout Game - [Free Game Source - B4J/B4i/B4A]
B4XLibraryImagesxResizeAndCrop [B4X] [XUI]This is a crossplatform CustomView. It allows to resize and crop images. It works on all three products: B4A, B4i and B4J.
B4ATutorialServiceLong-running background service example: AutoCountApp which contains all the basics of a long-running background service
B4JTutorialBAnanoVuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]Vuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]
B4ALibraryAdsUnity Ads LibraryUnity Ads Library
B4JTutorialB4JB4J Change Log (version history)B4J Change Log (version history)
B4XTutorialGameTouchy example - X2Multitouch [XUI2D]X2Multitouch simplifies the handling of fingers touches and keyboard.
B4ALibraryImagesB4A - AH_ActivityScreenShotYou can take a screenshot of the screen with a single line of code.
B4ALibraryImagesB4A - AH_TakeScreenShotYou can take a screenshot of the screen with a single line of code.
B4XTutorialGameExample Pack [XUI2D]Examples:
- Hello world (based on Tiled)
- Clumsy bird
- Mario
- Space Invaders
- Walking Character
- Tiles Map
- Joints 1
- Tank Attack
- Monster Truck
B4XLibraryViews - additionalXUI Views - Cross platform views and dialogs [B4X]XUI Views is a b4x library (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/100383/#content). The same b4xlib library is compatible with B4A (v8.8+), B4J (v7.0+) and B4i (TBD+). It is a collection of custom views and dialogs. Everything is written in B4X. The source code is included inside the b4xlib file, which is a zip file.
B4XSnippetDialogsShare your B4XDialog + templates theming code [B4X]Share your B4XDialog + templates theming code [B4X]
B4XLibraryTabStripAS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]AS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]
B4RLibraryFile handlingrESP8266littleFS for B4RLibrary littleFS for ESP8266 on B4R. It is just rESP8266FileSystem modified to work with littleFS from ESP8266 delivery. This library is faster and more reliable then spiffs.
B4JTutorialSocialLottery for Telegram [Source] [B4J]Used to make a lottery in Telegram. You can expand the UI of this app and use it like TV lotteries.
B4ALibraryOSRootBeer - Root checker libraryRootBeer - Root checker library
B4ATutorialB4AProject Like First Flutter AppProject Like First Flutter App

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As per wish of @Mashiane I have added column for direct link. :)

I have also updated the direct link in Post # 21 which was not updating due to changes in Google Drive share link

Last edited:

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (07 Jun 2021 to 14 Jun 2021)

B4JExcelMigration to version 5 experience [not a big thing] [jPOI]Migration to version 5 experience [not a big thing] [jPOI]
B4XGameLarge background class + example [XUI2D]Large background class + example [XUI2D]
B4JInteropQueue EliminatorIt will also have happened to you to queue at the post office, at the bank, at the pharmacy, in the bathroom. Where there is a queue eliminator, a shift number can be obtained, and the number served at that moment appears on the screen. The counter operator advances the number each time he has finished serving the customer.
B4JABMaterialUniversal page for application settings. [ABMaterial]Universal page for application settings. [ABMaterial]
B4AAdsIronSource AdsIronSource Ads
B4AAdsarfRewardedAd - Reward Ads for AdMob2arfRewardedAd - Reward Ads for AdMob2
B4IFirebaseSign in with Apple and FirebaseSign in with Apple and Firebase
B4ASocialFacebook Audience Network LibraryFacebook Audience Network Library
B4JGamePseudo 3d try [Road]Drawing a road using B4J
B4XImagesFlickr Stream - Cross platform stream of photos [B4X]Example of showing online images, which are downloaded from flickr as the user scrolls the list. The list is smooth and works very nice (in release mode).
B4AAudio/VideoClass mediaAn easy way to take/record/choose photo/video/audio
B4AB4AMy contributions to the communityMy contributions to the community
B4AGoogleMake sure you are enrolled in new 15% Play Store FeeMake sure you are enrolled in new 15% Play Store Fee
B4XhttpxHttpServer [beta] [B4X]It is an http server, which allows a browser to navigate on html pages stored on the device. In addition, dynamic pages can also be created.
B4RB4RESP32 - Fix uploading sketch error problemESP32 - Fix uploading sketch error problem
B4AImagesA general solution to blocking screen capture [snapshot]A general solution to blocking screen capture [snapshot]
B4XTabStripAS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]AS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]
B4JMailHow to Send easy mailHow to Send easy mail
B4JExcelXLUtils / jPOI 5 - Read and write MS Excel workbooksXLUtils / jPOI 5 - Read and write MS Excel workbooks
B4XViewPagerAS View Pager based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]AS View Pager based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]
B4XGameBreakout Game - [Free Game Source - B4J/B4i/B4A]Breakout Game - [Free Game Source - B4J/B4i/B4A]
B4JB4JIntegrated B4JPackager11 - The simple way to distribute standalone UI appsB4JPackager11 is a utility written in B4J that uses the underlying Java tools to create a standalone package that doesn't depend on any other software being installed. It works with OpenJDK 11 and OpenJDK 14. Starting from B4J v8.30 it is integrated in the IDE and available under Project - Build Standalone Package.
B4XViews - additionalXUI Views - Cross platform views and dialogs [B4X]XUI Views is a b4x library (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/100383/#content). The same b4xlib library is compatible with B4A (v8.8+), B4J (v7.0+) and B4i (TBD+). It is a collection of custom views and dialogs. Everything is written in B4X. The source code is included inside the b4xlib file, which is a zip file.
B4XTreeViewiSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]iSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]
B4JBAnanoEnhanced Design System 101 [BANanoVuetifyAD3]Enhanced Design System 101 [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4XTreeViewjSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]jSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]
B4JRaspberry PijPi4J - Raspberry Pi GPIO controller [IoT]Raspberry Pi GPIO controller
B4RB4R sensorCheck car's lights status and reportCheck car's lights status and report
B4XTreeViewSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]SD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Tell me please, how are you generating the table in the bbcode, I want to do something similar for some of my threads, it makes readability very easy hey.
From G Sheet I create another sheet of required data range. Then I copy that range and paste in the forum message. Which is pasted as bbcode table.
I got ths by trying some hit and trial combination from html, xlsx etc.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (14 Jun 2021 to 21 Jun 2021)

B4RHome automationrMiLYWSD03MMC - Xiaomi Mi Temperature & Humidity Monitor 2rMiLYWSD03MMC - Xiaomi Mi Temperature & Humidity (& Battery) Monitor 2
B4XGPS/locationFree Geolocation Nominatim [Geocoding API] [B4X]A demo of how to use the nominatim geocoding API for free.
B4JExcelCreating MS Word Documents [XLUtils]Creating MS Word Documents [XLUtils]
B4AAdsAdsHelper extends FirebaseAdMob2 / Google Mobile Ads v20.0+AdsHelper is a class that adds the following features:
- Managing the user consent with Google's User Messaging Platform: https://developers.google.com/admob/ump/android/quick-start
- App Open Ads: https://developers.google.com/admob/android/app-open-ads
It can be extended with more features.
B4RArduinoPWM with selection of frequencyUsing inline C allows controlling TIMER 2 PWM output (analog output) to oscillate at selected frequencies of 61 Hz to 62,500 Hz.freq=1 to 7 select frequency, ana_out set the duty cycle and output at pin 11 (OSC2A) of Arduino Uno.
B4JExcelXLUtils / jPOI 5 - Read and write MS Excel workbooksXLUtils / jPOI 5 - Read and write MS Excel workbooks
B4AAdsAdsHelper Extension for Traditional B4A apps & moreI wanted to share an update I made to the AdsHelper class and example. Added:
- support for rewarded video ads
- events for rewarded video
- events for rewarded interstitial
- events for open ads
- added parameter for open ads for setting the background delay before allowing the ad to show
- incorporated native ad example and moved the code into a separate class
example of a fixed size banner ad (300x250)
- support for traditional B4A apps
B4JMapMap Get / Put Recursively ... perhaps a B4X wish... [BANano]Map Get / Put Recursively ... perhaps a B4X wish... [BANano]
B4AGPS/locationIdentify Lat Lon geodata by addressFind the geodata based on an address.
B4JBAnanoThe Ultimate Drag n Drop PDF Document Creation Engine [BANanoJsPDFCore]The Ultimate Drag n Drop PDF Document Creation Engine [BANanoJsPDFCore]
B4XB4XTodo ListTodo list app
B4XDatabaseDBUtils 2 [B4X]DBUtils is a code module with useful utilities related to the SQL library. It is designed to work with SQLite databases. There have been three versions of DBUtils, one for each platform (except of B4R). DBUtils v2.0 merges the three modules to a single module that is compatible with B4A, B4i and B4J.
B4XTable/GridSD FlexGrid [B4X] [XUI]I created a new library to show a table (or grid) similar to the one in EXCEL. There are already excellent classes that allow many to accomplish things, such as xCustomListView (by Erel) and with the FlexibleTable (by Klaus). I wanted to make something slightly different suited to my needs.
B4AFirebaseCrashlytics - crash reportsCrashlytics is a crash reporting service similar to FirebaseCrash. It is part of Firebase services and it will probably replace FirebaseCrash at some point. It requires B4A v7.8+.
B4JBAnanoCreating PDF Documents with jsPDF using BANanoJsPDFAD [BANano]Creating PDF Documents with jsPDF using BANanoJsPDFAD [BANano]
B4ADrawingSD XUI_View3D (Demo) [BAX] [XUI]I created a library to display polygons in 3D. It is also possible to use it to create 3D XUI views.
B4AKeyboardHandle the soft keyboard with the IME libraryHandle the soft keyboard with the IME library
B4AAdsFirebaseAdMob2 - Google Mobile Ads SDK v20+FirebaseAdMob2 - Google Mobile Ads SDK v20+
B4AFirebaseFirebaseAdMobAdmob ads integrated with Firebase backend
B4AGoogleMake sure you are enrolled in new 15% Play Store FeeMake sure you are enrolled in new 15% Play Store Fee
B4AB4AB4A Change Log (versions history)B4A Change Log (versions history)
B4XComms & NetworkProxy Server Socks 4 [B4X]Proxy Server Socks 4 [B4X]
B4XComboboxlmB4XComboBox V. 1.01 [B4X]It is a modified version of the Erel's original B4XComboBox and allows you to store in it a value for each text item. Not rarely (mainly in DBs managements) you need a ComboBox in which an Item is made of a display value and an associated value, i.e. a "description field" of a table and the relative primary key (usually the classic Integer ID). Note that the type of the values associated is object, not just Int.
B4XTreeViewSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]SD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]
B4XTreeViewiSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]iSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]
B4AFirebaseFacebook - Extends FirebaseAuth to support FacebookThis library together with FirebaseAuth allows users to sign in to your app with a Facebook or Google account.
B4XTreeViewjSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]jSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]
B4XhttpxHttpServer [beta] [B4X]It is an http server, which allows a browser to navigate on html pages stored on the device. In addition, dynamic pages can also be created.
B4XGameLarge background class + example [XUI2D]Large background class + example [XUI2D]
B4XGameParallax Background [XUI2D]Parallax Background [XUI2D]
B4XGameX2 v2.0 - 2021 [XUI2D]X2 is an open source, cross platform 2d game engine based on box2d physics engine and BitmapCreator as the rendering engine. X2 itself is a b4xlib library.
B4JB4JSimple zip & backup your files [other]This *.bat file
- creates a new backup folder on a drive (with a timestamp)
- zips defined folders with a password
- copies the zip files to another location (here: Google Drive folder which is synched automatically when you've installed it on your pc)
-xr! excludes files or file types (e.g. -xr!*.pdf excludes pdf files)
B4AImagesB4A - AH_TakeScreenShotYou can take a screenshot of the screen with a single line of code.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (21 Jun 2021 to 28 Jun 2021)

B4JBAnanoVuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]Vuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]
B4RHome automationrMiLYWSD03MMC - Xiaomi Mi Temperature & Humidity Monitor 2rMiLYWSD03MMC - Xiaomi Mi Temperature & Humidity (& Battery) Monitor 2
B4JBAnanowhy you might need parseBool [BANano]why you might need parseBool [BANano]
B4XStringslmVBStrFuncs [B4X] [B4Xlib]B4XLib that provides 12 VB6/VBA string functions.
B4XB4XBuilder command line script [B4X]Attached are txt files that are really windows .bat files. These are to help with building multiple libraries. If you are building a large project with multiple libraries it can get hard to manage the compilation of everything. The command line builders are your friend in such cases.
B4AContactswmContactsUtils - enhanced ContactsUtils [B4A] [Class] [Contacts]wmContactsUtils - enhanced ContactsUtils [B4A] [Class] [Contacts]
B4AMailTBirdSync: Thunderbird contacts/calendar/tasks mirroring from PC to Android (sources included)TBirdSync: Thunderbird contacts/calendar/tasks mirroring from PC to Android (sources included)
B4JAudio/VideoSCTE-35 parsing libraryParser for 'Digital Program Insertion Cueing Messages for cable'
B4XBCTextEngineBCTextEngine / BBCodeView - Text engine + BBCode parser + Rich Text View [B4X] [BETA]This is a cross platform library with several features:
- Text drawing engine.
- Text layout engine.
- BBCode parser.
- A custom view that connects everything.
B4JDatabaseA solution for SQL Brute force Protection [B4J]A solution for SQL Brute force Protection [B4J]
B4XYouTubeDL Youtube ExoPlayer [B4X]We all know the excellent ExoPlayer, too bad it doesn't load videos from youtube links. With this Library (B4A, B4i, B4J) it is possible to view the direct youtube link on both ExoPlayer and WebView.
B4ATextviewMetroUI_TextView [B4A] [B4i] [XUI]We have made our first special component and put it into use. We Have No Expectations. If you want, you can take the codes with winrar and open B4Xlib codes, edit and duplicate them. Because Sharing is Good.
B4XB4XpagesSQL + xCLV Example [B4X] [B4XPages]SQL + xCLV Example [B4X] [B4XPages]
B4XPayPalOnline Payment with PayPal [B4X]In Attached an example on how to use paypal for online payment in a simple way for B4X ( B4A - B4i - B4j ) In the example it is possible to enter any active paypal account, so you can also make payments on different paypal accounts. For each transaction, it will return if the transaction was successful or failed.
B4XToastBCToast with additional views and pause. [B4X]BCToast with additional views and pause. [B4X]
B4AFirebaseFirebaseAdMob and User ConsentMore information: https://developers.google.com/admob/android/eu-consent By default, AdMob serves personalized ads. With the new GDPR law, publishers (you) need to request consent before the private data can be used to serve personalized ads to EU users.
B4AhttpConnecting to HTTPS (secured) urlsConnecting to HTTPS (secured) urls
B4JBAnanoServer Maintenance Categories MySQL CRUD WebApp featuring the BANanoDataSourceServer Maintenance Categories MySQL CRUD WebApp featuring the BANanoDataSource
B4XViews - additionalXUI Views - Cross platform views and dialogs [B4X]XUI Views is a b4x library The same b4xlib library is compatible with B4A (v8.8+), B4J (v7.0+) and B4i (TBD+). It is a collection of custom views and dialogs. Everything is written in B4X. The source code is included inside the b4xlib file, which is a zip file.
B4XGameLDtk - a modern and open-source 2D level editor, specifically designed for indie devsLDtk - a modern and open-source 2D level editor, specifically designed for indie devs
B4AAdsOldGoogleConsent - FirebaseAdmob2 with the old Google consent managerOldGoogleConsent - FirebaseAdmob2 with the old Google consent manager
B4AList- and scrollviewPreoptimizedCLV - Lazy loading extension for xCustomListViewThis is a cross platform class that extends xCustomListView and makes it "lazier".
B4JExcelWord document with 200 charts [XLUtils]Word document with 200 charts [XLUtils]
B4RArduinoOscillator 1-1,000,000 HzUsing 16b TIMER 1 and inline C to get oscillating output at PIN 9 (Arduino Uno). the frequency can be set to 1Hz up to 1MHz, the output is set by division of the 16MHz crystal. When the frequency is power of 2 the output is accurate, otherwise the error can be up to 0.04%.
B4JExcelCreating MS Word Documents [XLUtils]Creating MS Word Documents [XLUtils]
B4XCheckboxAS Checkbox [B4X] [XUI]AS Checkbox [B4X] [XUI]
B4JExcelWord - bookmarks, urls and page breaks [XLUtils]Word - bookmarks, urls and page breaks [XLUtils]
B4XRadioButtonAS Radio Button [B4X] [XUI]AS Radio Button [B4X] [XUI]
B4ABarcode/scanInterApp communication to Easy Barcode ScannerInterApp communication to Easy Barcode Scanner

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (28 Jun 2021 to 05 Jul 2021)

B4AViews - additionalDOTips - show an overlay for UI tipsDOTips is a free B4A class for showing "spotlight" tips for UI controls in your app. These are commonly used for tutorials, onboarding, or showing users what's new. The tips are overlaid on your UI using a semi-transparent background, and can highlight a UI control, an arbitrary area, a picture, or just show text.
B4RGPS/locationrGPRMCrGPRMC is an open source B4R B4XLib for parsing the GPS NMEA RMC sentence message
B4XGoogleDirect Link Google Drive [B4X]For example, if you need to view a movie in exoplayer and the movie is on Google Drive, you can switch the Direct Link of Google Drive to Exoplayer ("uri").
B4XStringsFormat 10,000 [Ten Thousand] to Lakh [B4X]Format 10,000 [Ten Thousand] to Lakh [B4X]
B4JBAnanoImplementing the BVAD3 B4X Project Template in B4J [BANanoVuetifyAD]Implementing the BVAD3 B4X Project Template in B4J [BANanoVuetifyAD]
B4XTable/GridSD FlexGrid [B4X] [XUI]I created a new library to show a table (or grid) similar to the one in EXCEL. There are already excellent classes that allow many to accomplish things, such as xCustomListView (by Erel) and with the FlexibleTable (by Klaus). I wanted to make something slightly different suited to my needs.
B4JB4JTag management for UI NodesTag management for UI Nodes
B4JBAnanoWhy it is important to use unique names for your elements when not using AutoID? [BANano]Why it is important to use unique names for your elements when not using AutoID? [BANano]
B4JB4J ServerSSL Connections [Server]SSL Connections [Server]
B4ATable/GridTableView classThe Table class allows you to show tables of any sizes. The views (labels) are reused to avoid creating many views.
B4XGameBreakout Game - [Free Game Source - B4J/B4i/B4A]Breakout Game - [Free Game Source - B4J/B4i/B4A]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (05 Jul 2021 to 12 Jul 2021)

B4XViewPagerAS View Pager based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]AS View Pager based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]
B4AB4Ascreen orientation - constant valuesscreen orientation - constant values
B4XStringsLakh format number [B4X]Lakh format number [B4X]
B4IB4IVerify receipts for Auto-renewable subscriptionsHow to verify "Auto-renewable subscription" purchases in the Apple App Store.
B4IComms & NetworkiPing - Send and receive ping [ICMP] packetsiPing - Send and receive ping [ICMP] packets
B4ADatabaseDBRequestManager - make recordset more useable.I added this to the DBRequestManager module. Converts the data into a list of maps which I find more manageable. It seems to be EXTREMELY fast. Make sure there is at least one row before using it.
B4JDatabasejJasperReports LibraryjJasperReports Library
B4JBAnanoVuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]Vuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]
B4ATranslation/localisationLocalizator + PreferencesDialogLocalizator + PreferencesDialog
B4JDatabaseNew sqlite-jdbc version 3.36.0.1 [2021.06.30]New sqlite-jdbc version 3.36.0.1 [2021.06.30]
B4ADatabaseextDBUtilsDBUtils with extended functionality
B4XCalendarAS CalendarAdvanced - OneRow/FiveRow Calendar - Expand and Collapse [B4X] [XUI]AS CalendarAdvanced - OneRow/FiveRow Calendar - Expand and Collapse [B4X] [XUI]
B4JExcelMigration to version 5 Mac [jPOI]Migration to version 5 Mac [jPOI]
B4AOtherGcode generator using B4AGcode generator using B4A
B4XDrawingAS Draw [B4X] [XUI]Features:
- cross-platform compatible
- draw or erase
- undo and redo
- clear all
- set color, thickness and background color
- enable or disable the drawing
- import and export the drawing for later use
- export the drawing as image or the complete view
B4XB4XFunctional Implementation of vb.Net style Enum [B4X]Functional Implementation of vb.Net style Enum [B4X]
B4XButtonAS FloatingActionButton [B4X] [XUI]A cross platform Floating Action Button.
B4XRatingAS RatingBar [B4X] [XUI]AS RatingBar [B4X] [XUI]
B4XMenuAS Popup Menu on any view [B4X] [XUI]This is a simple cross platform Popup Menu.
B4RGPS/locationrGPRMCrGPRMC is an open source B4R B4XLib for parsing the GPS NMEA RMC sentence message
B4IB4IInstalling apps with Apple Configurator 2Starting from B4i v7.20 (currently in beta) it is possible to install apps, when the iOS device is physically connected to a local Mac, using Apple Configurator 2. This is an alternative to the standard over the air installation.
B4JB4JB4J Change Log (version history)B4J Change Log (version history)
B4ADroneDJI DronesDJI Drones are very popular and advanced drones. DJI provides an Android app that is used during flights to control the drone. The Android device connects to the remote controller with a USB cable (USB debug mode should be enabled).
B4JOSGet Unique hardware ID + Lib [b4j]Get Unique hardware ID + Lib [b4j]
B4AViews - additionalDOTips - show an overlay for UI tipsDOTips is a free B4A class for showing "spotlight" tips for UI controls in your app. These are commonly used for tutorials, onboarding, or showing users what's new. The tips are overlaid on your UI using a semi-transparent background, and can highlight a UI control, an arbitrary area, a picture, or just show text.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (12 Jul 2021 to 19 Jul 2021)

B4AJSONConvert collections to json and vice versaThere is a new JSON type which is used to convert maps or lists to json strings and vice versa, using the new As keyword. The idea is that you have a collection or string, you direct the compiler to treat it as "JSON" and then convert it to a string or a collection.
B4XDate/timeDateTimePicker View [B4X] [XUI]DateTimePicker view is based on the CustomListView with a design similar to the ios datetime picker. This view has only been tested in B4A, it is not very useful in B4i since for ios the built-in picker is better.
B4JGameWrapper Steamworks4J to B4J [ SteamWorks4B4J ]The steamworks4j library allows Java applications to access the Steamworks C++ API. It can be easily integrated with other frameworks, such as libGDX, LWJGL or Slick2D.
B4JDatabaseH2 DatabaseThis is a very quick tutorial on the H2 database - https://www.h2database.com/html/main.html
B4XB4XDocumentation BookletsSeveral B4x documentation booklets are available.

These booklets cover the four B4x products.
Some don't cover B4R because the subject is not relevant for B4R like Visual Designer.

Example projects with source code are included.

General booklets:
B4x Getting started
This booklet explains how to start with each B4x product (B4A, B4i, B4J and B4R).
B4x Basic Language
This booklet explains the Basic Language for B4A, B4i, B4J and B4R.
B4x IDE
This booklet explains the Integrated Developpment Environment for B4A, B4i, B4J and B4R.
B4x Visual Designer
This booklet explains the Visual Designer for B4a, B4i and B4J.

Specific booklet:
B4x Custom Views + CustomViews_SourceCode, specific code for this booklet.
This booklet explains the CustomView subject for B4A, B4i and B4J.

All files are included in the zip file.

The current versions are 1.2

Future booklets:
- B4x Graphics
- B4x SQLite database

These booklets will replace the product specific Beginner's Guides and User's Guide in a near future which are no more updated.
B4XMathsMapping a range of numbers into a target number of simplified categories [B4X]Mapping a range of numbers into a target number of simplified categories [B4X]
B4AThemeBeauty Theme for Android app - Kongzue Dialog V3Beauty Theme for Android app - Kongzue Dialog V3
B4IB4IVerify receipts for Auto-renewable subscriptionsHow to verify "Auto-renewable subscription" purchases in the Apple App Store.
B4RB4RESP8266 yield[] functionESP8266 yield[] function
B4AOtherCompass: TRUE HEADING & Magnetic Declination.Displays TRUE HEADING with local magnetic declination.
B4XMenuAS Tab Menu [Bottom Menu] [B4X] [XUI]A better, simpler, faster and scalable Tab/Bottom-Menu
B4JDialogsjRLDialogs8Dialogs Libary based on JavaFX 8
B4XB4XB4X Online Tools - JSON Parser/QR Generator/Regex Parser [B4X]B4X Online Tools - JSON Parser/QR Generator/Regex Parser [B4X]
B4XhttpClient certificates with OkHttpUtils2 SSLContext-Kickstart [draft] [B4X]Allows configuring OkHttpUtils2 to use an external keystore and include client certificates.
B4AB4AB4A Change Log (versions history)B4A Change Log (versions history)
B4XTreeViewCLVTree - Tree View [B4X]CLVTree - Tree View [B4X]
B4IB4IB4i Change Log (versions history)B4i Change Log (versions history)
B4JB4JB4J Change Log (version history)B4J Change Log (version history)
B4AHelpHelp Management for ApplicationHelp Management for Application
B4AImagesashImageZoom libraryA zoomable ImageView that behaves like an image in a WebView
B4XBarcode/scanBarcode Reader [B4X] [B4XPages]Barcode Reader [B4X] [B4XPages]
B4JBAnanoCreating Server Applications with BANanoServer... [BANanoVuetifyAD3]Creating Server Applications with BANanoServer... [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4AGoogleIn App Purchases Setting Tutorial - New Google Play Console - Accurate as of 2020-09-26In App Purchases Setting Tutorial - New Google Play Console - Accurate as of 2020-09-26
B4XStringsFormat 10,000 [Ten Thousand] to Lakh [B4X]Format 10,000 [Ten Thousand] to Lakh [B4X]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (19 Jul 2021 to 27 Jul 2021)

B4XCalendarAS CalendarAdvanced - OneRow/FiveRow Calendar - Expand and Collapse [B4X] [XUI]AS CalendarAdvanced - OneRow/FiveRow Calendar - Expand and Collapse [B4X] [XUI]
B4IB4IDummies Guide to Getting Started with B4iDummies Guide to Getting Started with B4i
B4IAudio/Videoil_AudioPlayerCustomView i have created for my new B4i App. It is an AudioPlayer with a nice UI and lot of functions like playing Songs in background, Playlist, FileDialog and much more. It is still in the testing phase but i think it is already ready for use in real applications. The player is also very customizable since you have all layouts and icons included and you can enter them and edit them if you like (dont remove any views or add new views just edit colors if you want).
B4XhttpClient certificates with OkHttpUtils2 SSLContext-Kickstart [draft] [B4X]Allows configuring OkHttpUtils2 to use an external keystore and include client certificates.
B4APhysicsMagneticscalculates magnetic variation and inclination for place and time.
B4AWidgetWidget Layout [Resizable, Adaptive]Widget Layout [Resizable, Adaptive]
B4AAudio/VideoExoPlayer - full screen featureThis example demonstrates how you can add a full screen button to a video.
B4AFile xferDownload huge files with HttpUtils2Download huge files with HttpUtils2
B4JDrawingA method for drawing paths of line shapes in B4J with B4XCanvasA method for drawing paths of line shapes in B4J with B4XCanvas
B4JB4JB4J Single Instance checker irrespective of the Java version and packager usedB4J Single Instance checker irrespective of the Java version and packager used
B4JOSRetrieve the Apple device UDID from WindowsRetrieve the Apple device UDID from Windows
B4IOSRetrieve Apple Device UDID Code from Windows RegistryRetrieve Apple Device UDID Code from Windows Registry
B4XCalendarAS CalendarAdvanced - Expand with xCLV [B4X]This is a sample project to demonstrate how to expand or collapse the calendar and at the same time adjust a listview below it.
B4JBAnanoServer Maintenance Categories MySQL CRUD WebApp featuring the BANanoDataSource [BANanoVuetifyAD]Server Maintenance Categories MySQL CRUD WebApp featuring the BANanoDataSource [BANanoVuetifyAD]
B4AFile handlingChart flow to help choose folderThis chart flow will help you choose the folder in all kinds of different cases
B4XJSONJSON generator examples - Newer developers [B4X]JSON generator examples - Newer developers [B4X]
B4RB4RGlobalStore - Global objects storage [module]As explained in the tutorial about memory management in B4R: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/65672/#content it is not trivial to assign the value of a local, non-numeric, variable to a global variable.The reason behind this limitation is that the memory is statically allocated during compilation. It is therefore only possible to set fixed-size values (such as numbers).The attached module uses B4RSerializator to convert the objects to bytes and then copies them to a global buffer.Using it is simple. You need to call Store to put an object and you need to get objects from the GlobalStore.Objects array.By default there are 5 slots that you can use. This can be changed by modifying the code.
B4JB4JIntegrated B4JPackager11 helper: PrepInstallerScript [with source code] [Tool]Integrated B4JPackager11 helper: PrepInstallerScript [with source code] [Tool]
B4XDrawingAS Draw [B4X] [XUI]Features:
- cross-platform compatible
- draw or erase
- undo and redo
- clear all
- set color, thickness and background color
- enable or disable the drawing
- import and export the drawing for later use
- export the drawing as image or the complete view
B4XDatabaseKVS2 - KeyValueStore2 library [B4X]A key / value persistent store. The data is serialized using B4XSerializator and is stored in an internal database. The database can be shared between B4A, B4i and B4J.
B4RB4R LEDrLEDControllerrLEDController is an open source B4R B4XLib for controlling multiple LEDs.
B4IList- and scrollviewB4i [class] CLVDragger - drag to reorder items in customlistviewB4i [class] CLVDragger - drag to reorder items in customlistview
B4IPrintiSD BLE PrinterPrint with Iphone (and iPad) with Bluetooh (BLE). At the moment I can not print the images, but I'm working on it. If you want to have the activation code (Freeing all the functions) contact me in private.
B4AAdsIronSource AdsIronSource Ads
B4JB4JB4JPackager11 - the simplest way to distribute UI appsB4JPackager11 is a B4J non-ui program that builds a package with your app jar and an embedded modularized Java runtime. It works with OpenJDK 11 and B4J v6.8+.
B4XFile handlingTextEditor - Save and load external files [B4X]This is a B4i and B4A example, which demonstrates various external files related tasks.
B4IOSGet iPhone ModelGet iPhone Model
B4AFile handlingSaveAs - Let the user select a target folderThis code, the opposite of ContentChooser or the simpler version of ExternalStorage. Allows the user to choose the place where the file will be saved. Simple to work with and doesn't require permissions. Possible alternative to the external storage permission, which is mostly no longer available.
B4JB4JHow to run .jar files on MacOs Big Sur [and other MacOs things]How to run .jar files on MacOs Big Sur [and other MacOs things]
B4JKeyboardKeyBoard Event,detect CTRL+X or etc...KeyBoard Event,detect CTRL+X or etc...
B4AFile handlingFileProvider - share files [class]After investigating several issues with the current FileProvider code that you can find in the forum, I decided to make some improvements and implement it in a class. Starting from Android 7 (API 24) you cannot directly share file uris with other applications. You need to use FileProvider. The FileProvider class should work on all Android versions (4+).

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (27 Jul 2021 to 02 Aug 2021)

B4AFile handlingSaveAs - Let the user select a target folderThis code, the opposite of ContentChooser or the simpler version of ExternalStorage. Allows the user to choose the place where the file will be saved. Simple to work with and doesn't require permissions. Possible alternative to the external storage permission, which is mostly no longer available.
B4AB4ACore Programming - Chain of Several ProgrammerCore Programming Is a group chain of Programmer working on the development of new Features.
B4AImagesImageView / Bitmap rotatingImageView / Bitmap rotating
B4ACertificateGet data from pfx certificateAccess data from pfx file : pfx(File.DirAssets ,"xxxxx.pfx","password")
B4AMenuMenu Web BubbleMenu and BottomMenuMenu Web BubbleMenu and BottomMenu
B4ILogging/ExceptionsReading the app logs directly on the deviceReading the app logs directly on the device
B4JB4JB4J Primes BenchmarkB4J Primes Benchmark
B4RB4R sensorrHCSR04 - Ultrasonic Distance SensorrHCSR04 - Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
B4XB4XView names from Views and vice versa. [B4X]View names from Views and vice versa. [B4X]
B4XJSONJSON generator examples - Newer developers [B4X]JSON generator examples - Newer developers [B4X]
B4XDate/timeSD DiscTImePicker [B4X] [XUI]SD DiscTImePicker [B4X] [XUI]
B4AImagesHugeImageView - show very large imagesHugeImageView - show very large images
B4XProgress/Gauge/LoadingjSD LiquidProgress [Bar][B4X][XUI][B4X] [XUI] jSD LiquidProgress [Bar]
B4XDrawingjSD_Dice [B4X] [XUI]jSD_Dice [B4X] [XUI]
B4XComms & NetworkSSHJ - ssh, scp, sftp for JavaSSHJ - ssh, scp, sftp for Java. This is a wrapper for: https://github.com/hierynomus/sshj
B4XPickerAS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]AS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]
B4XDrawingiSD_Dice [B4X] [XUI]iSD_Dice [B4X] [XUI]
B4XProgress/Gauge/LoadingSD LiquidProgress [Bar][B4X][XUI]SD LiquidProgress [Bar] [B4X] [XUI]
B4XMenuiSD BottoMenu [with source code][B4X][XUI][B4X] [XUI] iSD BottoMenu [with source code]
B4XMenujSD BottoMenu [with source code][B4X][XUI][B4X] [XUI] jSD BottoMenu [with source code]
B4XProgress/Gauge/LoadingiSD LiquidProgress [Bar][B4X][XUI][B4X] [XUI] iSD LiquidProgress [Bar]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (02 Aug 2021 to 09 Aug 2021)

GPS/locationCalculation of Distance in Km between two points on MapFragmentCalculation of Distance in Km between two points on MapFragment
B4XAnimationAnimated change of theme / layouts [B4X]This is an example that demonstrates how Root.Snapshot + 2 BitmapCreators, with the old and new layouts can be used to create a nice transition between two layouts.
B4XWebViewWebView + CKEditor [rich text editor] [B4X]WebView + CKEditor [rich text editor] [B4X]
B4AAdsAdColony LibraryAdColony Library
B4AAudio/VideoEcho Cancellation librariesEcho Cancellation libraries
B4XComboboxComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]ComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]
B4AFirebaseFirebase ML-Vision Translate [Chargeable]With ML Kit's on-device translation API, you can dynamically translate text between 59 languages.
B4JDialogsDisable TextItem in B4XPreferencesDialogSometimes we want to lock a TextItem from being editable. For example a primary key item.
B4IB4IUser Authentication with Apple IDStarting from iOS 13 there is integral support for letting the user sign in with the user Apple ID.
B4AMenuCreate a Slide Menu with a PanelCreate a Slide Menu with a Panel
B4XPanelAS Draggable Bottom Card [B4X] [XUI]AS Draggable Bottom Card [B4X] [XUI]
B4XChartsxChart Class [B4X] [XUI]Learning B4XViews and XUI, I wrote this CustomView xChart Class.
It works on all three products: B4A, B4i and B4J.
The xChart.bas file is located in the B4J and shared, relative link, in B4A and B4i.
The code is exactly the same, one class file, for all three products.

It is an evolution of Erels' Android Charts Framwork.

It has automatic scales, automatic text size according to the chart size.
These can also be set manually.

Demoprograms for all three products.
Tested on PC, Android Samsung S6, Samsung Tab S2, iPhone 6 and iPad.
B4AImagesImageView / Bitmap rotatingImageView / Bitmap rotating
B4AB4AAlberto Iglesias Library StoreAlberto Iglesias Library Store
B4XDate/timeSD DiscTImePicker [B4X] [XUI]SD DiscTImePicker [B4X] [XUI]
B4XMenuAS Tab Menu [Bottom Menu] [B4X] [XUI]A better, simpler, faster and scalable Tab/Bottom-Menu

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (09 Aug 2021 to 16 Aug 2021)

B4XFile xferRangeDownloader - resumable downloads [B4X]RangeDownloader uses http range feature to download the file in chunks. It will resume the download from the previous point, even if the app was previously killed.
B4ABarcode/scanRead QR code from fileIf you want to scan QR code from a file (Bitmap or pdf) you can try this code; you need PDFium and Barcode Reader
B4XSearchViewSQLSearchView - SQLite based Search View [B4X]This class is based on B4XSearchTemplate. The difference is that instead of building an in-memory index, it uses a SQLite database. It is relevant when you want to search large collections.
B4AGooglePublish New App to Google PlayPublish New App to Google Play
B4AUI designCamping App UI Example + Source Code [UI] [B4A]Camping App UI Example + Source Code [UI] [B4A]
B4AB4AApp Bundle - Steps to updating Existing App [apk to aab]App Bundle - Steps to updating Existing App [apk to aab]
B4ASpinnerSetting a spinner's background without losing the down arrowI wanted to change the background color of a spinner, but doing this normally loses the down arrow at the right end of the control. Here's a simple sub to fix that.
B4XB4XTodo ListTodo list app
B4XPickerAS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]AS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]
B4ASearchViewLargeSearchViewSearchView that can handle many items
B4RB4RB4R Change Log (version history)B4R Change Log (version history)
B4XB4XFeatures that Erel recommends to avoidFeatures that Erel recommends to avoid
B4ASpeechSpeechRecognitionNoUI - google speech recognition without popupWith this, you can add speech recognition feature to your application without google speech recognition popup
B4IB4IDummies Guide to Getting Started with B4iDummies Guide to Getting Started with B4i
B4AHuaweiHMS - Huawei SDKHMS - Huawei SDK
B4ABarcode/scanHMS - Barcode / QR ScanHMS v1.04 adds support for HMS Scan kit.
B4IB4IKSCrash - simple and powerful crash reports frameworkKSCrash is an open source crash reports framework: https://github.com/kstenerud/KSCrash . It is simple to use and looks like it works very good. The app collects the crash reports and tries to send them when the app is started again. There are several ways to send the crash reports, including sending to a http server and sending an email.
B4XGPS/locationPolylines decoder from GoogleMap, OpenStreet, OSRM, MapBox, Etc. [B4X]Polylines decoder from GoogleMap, OpenStreet, OSRM, MapBox, Etc. [B4X]
B4ABluetoothBLE2 Library additional functionsAn additional function that uses the BTtransport parameter and one that allows you to connect to a *paired* device with a MAC Address.
B4XB4XWaitForWithTimeout [B4X]I have read many times the request for a "Wait For" with the addition of a timeout. This class is an attempt to implement that functionality. It is a B4X class, in the sense that it can be used with B4A, B4J and B4i; after all it uses only one B4XView which is completely optional and almost never necessary.
B4XMenuMenu badges [B4X]This is a B4i + B4A example. It adds a dynamic badge to the menu icon. It also shows how to update menu items at runtime.
B4AAppCompatAppCompat with ToolBar - minimal exampleThe project attached uses the powerful AppCompat library to replace the built-in ActionBar with a more robust ToolBar.
B4APreferencesMulti selection list with B4XPreferencesDialogMulti selection list with B4XPreferencesDialog
B4XAnimationAnimated change of theme / layouts [B4X]This is an example that demonstrates how Root.Snapshot + 2 BitmapCreators, with the old and new layouts can be used to create a nice transition between two layouts.
B4XTabStripAS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]AS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]
B4XB4XCode Smells [B4X]"Code smells" are common patterns that can indicate that there is a problem in the code. A problem doesn't mean that the code doesn't work, it might be that it will be difficult to maintain it or that there are more elegant ways to implement the same thing. Remember that not everything is clear cut and there are exceptions for any rule.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (16 Aug 2021 to 23 Aug 2021)

B4XB4XpagesSave the pages size and position [B4XPages]Save the pages size and position [B4XPages]
B4JAI/MLApache Tika - Parse everything [NLP]Apache Tika is an open source project that allows extracting text and meta data from many formats: https://tika.apache.org/1.27/formats.html
B4XComms & NetworkB4XCheckInternetLM [B4X] [B4XLib]Very simple cross-platform library to test if an Internet connection is active.
B4XViews - additionalAMCompassView [B4X] [XUI Views]AMCompassView [B4X] [XUI Views]
B4XGPS/locationPlusCodes Library [B4X]This is an implementation of the Open Location Code, OLC, library in B4X.
B4JB4JFull Screen Form without taskbarFull Screen Form without taskbar
B4IBarcode/scanDetect QR code from an imageDetect QR code from an image
B4JComms & NetworkSTARTTLS - upgrading a non-tls socket to a tls socket.STARTTLS - upgrading a non-tls socket to a tls socket.
B4XButtonAMProgressButton [B4X] [XUI Views]A new styled button with built-in progressbar
B4ADialogsDialogs2 library - an update to the original Dialogs libraryI wrote the original Dialogs library many moons ago and it has suffered with age owing to the changes made to Android and B4A over the years despite the administrations of several other people.

Although modal dialogs are deprecated in general they are still very convenient for use with my BasicIDE on-device development environment which does not implement Wait For, although there is an ugly workaround. Therefore I have taken the Dialogs v4.01 source code and updated it into a new Dialogs2 library.

Every dialog, except CustomLayoutDialog now supports both Show and ShowAsync. In past editions of B4A events raised by views on a CustomDialog or CustomDialog2 would run while the dialog was shown modally but over the years Erel has had to change the Msgbox mechanism as Android has (d)evolved and now custom dialogs that relied on events from views on the dialog no longer work as expected. For example in the reworked CustomDialog2 example in the DialogsDemo file the ListView ItemClick no longer works when Show is invoked but is fine with ShowAsync while a Button Click works in both cases.
B4ALabelScrollingLabel_SideFadeThis is a small mod of the ScrollingLabel view. Just adds the possibility to set side faders and its width in the Designer. They are two panels filled with gradient from transparent to the label color.
B4XComboboxComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]ComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]
B4AB4AMy contributions to the communityMy contributions to the community
B4AFile handlingChart flow to help choose folderThis chart flow will help you choose the folder in all kinds of different cases
B4JAudio/VideoPlay short sound clip using inline javaCode to play sounds by frequency and duration using inline java. A stream of sounds can be played in queue to compose a short sound clip.
B4XButtonAMButton - New flexible and attractive button [B4X] [XUI Views]AMButton - New flexible and attractive button [B4X] [XUI Views]
B4JAudio/VideoJavax Midi LibHere is a wrap of the JavaxMidi Library as a B4xLib.
B4XViews - additionalAS Swipe Card - a tinder like swipeable card view [B4X] [XUI]AS Swipe Card - a tinder like swipeable card view [B4X] [XUI]
B4AIRC / IMFull private chat and multi-chat [similar to Whatsapp]Full private chat and multi-chat [similar to Whatsapp]
B4AB4ALearn to use B4A viewsLearn to use Design Views in B4A
B4ADatabaseSQLite Full Text Search on a Large Database and Display on an xClvSQLite Full Text Search on a Large Database and Display on an xClv
B4RThreadTascScheduler module [Module]A basic task scheduler to manage multi-threading in B4R environment
B4IFile handlingMake your app files accessible with Files appWith this code, all files in File.DirDocuments will be accessible from the Files app (and iTunes as well).
B4AFile handlingFileProvider - share files [class]After investigating several issues with the current FileProvider code that you can find in the forum, I decided to make some improvements and implement it in a class. Starting from Android 7 (API 24) you cannot directly share file uris with other applications. You need to use FileProvider. The FileProvider class should work on all Android versions (4+).