Android Example B4Xgoodies_from_walt61 Online

Well,

As JamesGreaves requested,
"So do you not think it would be of value to have even something like @walt61 has created but online?"
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/complete-library-repository-click-here.109921/#post-686347

I got thinking about it. How hard it is to convert walt61's such a good hard work into online.
Converting the given xlsm to Google Sheet gave reload error.
Xls without macro also gave same reload error.
I made csv and tried to open in sheet, still same error.

Finally I opted for csv to html, http://www.convertcsv.com/csv-to-html.htm and then pasted the html text in a new gsheet. Voila it works !

Please note that the information is (c) walt61 and I will remove the link if not authorised to upload a online version of the same.

I just wanted to help fellow members here with an online option of the same.

Update:
version 2019-11-05, total 4870 rows.​
version 2019-11-11, total 4885 rows.​
version 2019-11-18, total 4894 rows.​
version 2019-11-26, total 4904 rows.​
version 2019-12-02, total 4907 rows.​
version 2019-12-09, total 4913 rows.​
version 2019-12-16, total 4923 rows.​
version 2019-12-23, total 4925 rows. Merry Christmas.​
version 2019-12-30, total 4933 rows. Happy New Year.​
version 2020-01-13, total 4945 rows.​
version 2020-01-20, total 4945 rows. No Change.​
version 2020-01-27, total 4953 rows.​
version 2020-02-03, total 4953 rows. No Change.​
version 2020-02-10, total 4969 rows.​
version 2020-02-17, total 4979 rows.​
version 2020-02-24, total 4995 rows.​
version 2020-03-02, total 5006 rows. Crossed 5K !​
version 2020-03-09, total 5014 rows. Happy Holi From India.​
version 2020-03-16, total 5027 rows.​
version 2020-03-23, total 5038 rows. World Lock-down due to Covid 19.​
version 2020-03-30, total 5051 rows. World Lock-down continue.​
version 2020-04-06, total 5066 rows. and World Lock-down continue.​
version 2020-04-14, total 5086 rows. India extended Lock-down till May 3, 2020.​
version 2020-04-20, total 5091 rows. Kinda getting used to working from Home.​
version 2020-04-27, total 5109 rows. Hope the lock down eases by next week.​
version 2020-05-05, total 5122 rows. Non teetotalers get in line, shops opened now.​
version 2020-05-11, total 5129 rows. Our locality in red zone now. Movement restricted.​
version 2020-05-18, total 5143 rows. Summer temperatures soaring and Covid too !!​
version 2020-05-26, total 5163 rows. Cyclone Ampham destroyed trees, electricity and our life line internet :(
version 2020-06-02, total 5178 rows. Life is limping back to whatever is left.​
version 2020-06-08, total 5198 rows. Covid, Ampham, Summer Heat ! What Next ?​
version 2020-06-15, total 5217 rows. If you living in peace now then you are gifted.​
version 2020-06-22, total 5225 rows. Still working from Home. Getting Office-sick​
version 2020-06-29, total 5234 rows. WOW ! Number of rows are now sequential ! Nearly !!​
version 2020-07-06, total 5243 rows. It is routine now.​
version 2020-07-14, total 5265 rows. B4A is version 10 ! now and have Cross Platform B4XPages !!​
version 2020-07-20, total 5276 rows. Everybody is going about their jobs now, with Mask on.​
version 2020-07-27, total 5290 rows. On / Off / On / Off i.e. Lock Down.​
version 2020-08-03, total 5307 rows. Today is Raksha Bandhan (India). Bonding Sister and Brother relationship.​
version 2020-08-10, total 5322 rows. Everything going on-line now. From Education to Shopping.​
version 2020-08-17, total 5335 rows. Celebrations are also now on-line !​
version 2020-08-24, total 5348 rows. WHO says COVID19 will not last long now. Phew !​
version 2020-08-31, total 5357 rows. Covid recovery rate is more than death rate now Thanks.​
version 2020-09-07, total 5373 rows. Not getting time to develop in B4X and it is frustrating than Covid lock down !!​
version 2020-09-14, total 5377 rows. Metro (Kolkata, India) starts at last, but with e-Pass !​
version 2020-09-21, total 5392 rows. Covid Pandemic still not over !!​
version 2020-09-28, total 5408 rows. Most people are going about there works, normally. Many without masks.​
version 2020-10-05, total 5416 rows. Political clashes everywhere in India. People forgot Covid !!​

The direct link of the sheet is given in Post#21

Regards,

Anand

Last edited:

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (17 Jan 2022 to 24 Jan 2022)

B4XMenuAS PopupMenuAdvanced based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]This is a PopupMenu with a xCustomListView, so you can add simply new rows. And also add build in separator or title without having to worry about it yourself.
B4AFirebaseFacebook - Extends FirebaseAuth to support FacebookThis library together with FirebaseAuth allows users to sign in to your app with a Facebook or Google account.
B4ADrawingOpenGL ES - NeHe sample projectsOpenGL ES - NeHe sample projects
B4JBAnano - VueSmall solutions to development hitches [BANano] [VuetifyAD3]Small solutions to development hitches [BANano] [VuetifyAD3]
B4AWebViewWebview & File.DirAssets - Enough AlreadyWebview & File.DirAssets - Enough Already
B4XDate/timeB4A Y2038 proof readyB4X already is Y2038-proof
B4AExampleCalendar with DatabaseCalendar with Database
B4JDatabaseMySQL Negative Dates - Long DateTime [such as Birthdays] problemMySQL Negative Dates - Long DateTime [such as Birthdays] problem
B4ICertificateCreating a certificate and provisioning profileCreating a certificate and provisioning profile
B4JBAnano - VueImportant Information about Navigation Guards [BANanoVuetifyAD3]Important Information about Navigation Guards [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4JBAnano - VueImproving Perceived Performance on 7.29+ [BANanoVuetifyAD3]Improving Perceived Performance on 7.29+ [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4JStringsISBN Number generatorISBN Number generator/checker
B4AWebViewUltimateWebView Custom ViewDownloading files, webrtc service, geolocation service, uploading files from local memory, uploading files from the camera, using javascripts, etc.
B4AB4ACreate a B4X library with Android Studio - Step by stepCreate a B4X library with Android Studio - Step by step
B4JBAnano - VueCreate, Read, Update & Delete records from a JSON File [BANanoVuetifyAD3]Create, Read, Update & Delete records from a JSON File [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4AEditTextextended editText viewextended editText view
B4AOSPropMeisterTells you everything your device is capable of, along with some other potentially useful information.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (24 Jan 2022 to 31 Jan 2022)

B4AOSPropMeisterTells you everything your device is capable of, along with some other potentially useful information.
B4XViewPagerAS View Pager based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]AS View Pager based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]
B4AAdsData Safety AdmobIf you recieved an email about submiting Data Safety form at Google Play Console and your apps using Admob, you can watch this video to guide you.
B4IGPS/location/mapsGoogleMaps TutorialThe iGoogleMaps library allows you to show a map inside your app
B4AImagesmin3D framework Samplesmin3D framework Samples (e.g. Texture Offset)
B4REncryptionUpdated RSA Encryption between B4x and ESP32's [any other plattform will do, too]Here's an updated example how to
- generate an RSA keypair (Public and Private key) on a ESP32 and on B4x
- export these keys in PEM format (compatible with any other plattform like B4x, .net, php, python, etc.)
- exchange the Public Keys (here via WiFi/AsyncStreams)
- encrypt and decrypt on both sides
B4XChartsxChart Class [B4X] [XUI]Learning B4XViews and XUI, I wrote this CustomView xChart Class.
It works on all three products: B4A, B4i and B4J.
The xChart.bas file is located in the B4J and shared, relative link, in B4A and B4i.
The code is exactly the same, one class file, for all three products.

It is an evolution of Erels' Android Charts Framwork.

It has automatic scales, automatic text size according to the chart size.
These can also be set manually.

Demoprograms for all three products.
Tested on PC, Android Samsung S6, Samsung Tab S2, iPhone 6 and iPad.
B4JOSGet Unique hardware ID + Lib [b4j]Get Unique hardware ID + Lib [b4j]
B4RFile handlingrSD32 libraryA wrapper based on SD library in esp32 package for arduino.
B4RSerial commrSPI library and rSPI32 libraryA wrapper for SPI library from esp8266 project and a wrapper for SPI32 from esp32 project
B4AAnimationValentine's day is approachingValentine's day is approaching
B4AB4XCreate Custom Keyboard Layout for CodingSometimes it is really annoying to have keys we use so often to be lying in most inaccessible parts of keyboard. And to make the matter worse they might also involve combination of shift etc. You can create a custom keyboard layout which you can switch to easily in Windows 10/11 on need basis.
B4JBAnano - Vueget button caption [BANanoVuetifyAD3]get button caption [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4XTreeViewjSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]jSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]
B4JSerial commjSerialThe jSerial library allows you to open and communicate with other devices through the computer COM ports.
B4RFile handlingrESP8266littleFS for B4RLibrary littleFS for ESP8266 on B4R. It is just rESP8266FileSystem modified to work with littleFS from ESP8266 delivery. This library is faster and more reliable then spiffs.
B4XTreeViewSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]SD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]
B4XAudio/VideoSimpleMediaManager [SMM] - framework for images, videos and more [B4X]SimpleMediaManager [SMM] - framework for images, videos and more [B4X]
B4AOtherSunCalc B4XLibSunCalc is a tiny BSD-licensed library originally written in JavaScript for calculating sun position, sunlight phases (times for sunrise, sunset, dusk, etc.), moon position and lunar phase for the given location and time.
B4JABMaterialABMaterialABMaterial is a new framework combining a tuned Materialize CSS with the free programming tool B4J. It allows creating WebApps that not only look great thanks to Googles Material Design, but can be programmed with the powerful free tool from Anywhere Software without any knowledge of HTML or CSS.
B4XViews - additionalAS Swipe Card - a tinder like swipeable card view [B4X] [XUI]AS Swipe Card - a tinder like swipeable card view [B4X] [XUI]
B4XB4XBalToDefs - Generate Code Stuff from Layout FilesWanted to learn about JSON and the innards of layout files. I came up with something to help save lots of typing. I basically plagiarized BalConverter with some amateur, yet working code.
B4IGoogleGoogle AnalyticsGoogle Analytics
B4XB4XUsing CustomBuildAction with WinRARWe can use #CustomBuildAction to archive some files and folders into a ZIP or RAR file (if you have WinRAR installed).
B4XB4XDark Theme for IDE Code EditorDark Theme for IDE Code Editor
B4RArduinoDroneBot Workshop - A great dissection of the new Arduino IDEDroneBot Workshop - A great dissection of the new Arduino IDE

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (31 Jan 2022 to 07 Feb 2022)

B4JPanelSplitter with Fixed PaneThe Java splitter has the nasty tendency of resizing both panels when the form or splitter parent is resized. I think it is a better behaviour when we have one fixed panel and one flexible panel, so when you resize the form, one panel keeps its size and only the other one changes. So, here it is. Just four panels with anchors set in the visual designer.
B4XTextviewSD_TextView [B4X] [XUI] [B4XLib]A more modern editText (or TextField), but different from the B4XFloatTextField
B4XComboboxSD_xComboBox [B4X] [XUI]SD_xComboBox [B4X] [XUI]
B4AButtonShThumbUpButton [Wrapped]A nice thumbs up control
B4APaymentVicino - Your wallet in my pocketThe attached is a simplistic demonstration of contactless (NFC) credit card recognition.
B4XClockAS Clock - Analog Clock or Digital [B4X] [XUI]AS Clock - Analog Clock or Digital [B4X] [XUI]
B4XMenuAS Popup Menu on any view [B4X] [XUI]This is a simple cross platform Popup Menu.
B4XMenuAS PopupMenuAdvanced based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]This is a PopupMenu with a xCustomListView, so you can add simply new rows. And also add build in separator or title without having to worry about it yourself.
B4JUIDGet UUID with jshellGet UUID with jshell
B4XTreeViewiSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]iSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]
B4XTreeViewjSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]jSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]
B4XTreeViewSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]SD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]
B4XViews - additionalAS Swipe Card - a tinder like swipeable card view [B4X] [XUI]AS Swipe Card - a tinder like swipeable card view [B4X] [XUI]
B4AAudio/VideoPlay RTSP easilyPlay RTSP easily
B4AB4ABasicIDE Suite 4 - Now even further improvedBasicIDE Suite 4 - Now even further improved
B4REncryptionESP32: HMAC with SHA256 [other md's will do, too] via inline cHere's a short example how to generate a HMAC SHA256 hash (via passphrase). It's good to "sign" messages as a passphrase is used to hash a message.
B4RDate/timeGet the time from a timeserver [the easy way]Get the time from a timeserver [the easy way]
B4IPickerPHPickerViewController [IOS 14.0+]PHPickerViewController [IOS 14.0+]
B4JBAnanoSupport for B4Xs 'Wait For' [BANano]Support for B4Xs 'Wait For' [BANano]
B4RStringsBase64 en-/decode via inline CBase64 en-/decode via inline C
B4AUI designProject 8 - Exploring UI capabilitiesI recently set out to do some exploration to see how much I can achieve by using jut B4a internal tools(libraries) for an apps UI.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (07 Feb 2022 to 14 Feb 2022)

B4XCalendarAS Scheduler - MonthView and DayView [Week] [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]The AS Scheduler is a B4X library for displaying and interacting with appointments.
B4XViewPagerAS View Pager based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]AS View Pager based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]
B4JUIDGet UUID with jshellGet UUID with jshell
B4JHome automationRead and graph Thingspeak dataRead and graph Thingspeak data
B4XImagesxResizeAndCrop [B4X] [XUI]This is a crossplatform CustomView. It allows to resize and crop images. It works on all three products: B4A, B4i and B4J.
B4XCalendarAS CalendarAdvanced - OneRow/FiveRow Calendar - Expand and Collapse [B4X] [XUI]AS CalendarAdvanced - OneRow/FiveRow Calendar - Expand and Collapse [B4X] [XUI]
B4JBAnano - VueCreating a Vuetify PWA without writing JavaScript, CSS or HTML using BANanoVuetifyAD3Creating a Vuetify PWA without writing JavaScript, CSS or HTML using BANanoVuetifyAD3
B4ADialogsIncrease B4XSearchTemplate without losing title bar [.bas changes] [Solution]Increase B4XSearchTemplate without losing title bar [.bas changes] [Solution]
B4AB4AMy contributions to the communityMy contributions to the community
B4XPickerSD_ClockRange [B4X]I wanted to create a view that would help me for a Timer. (MinRange - MaxRange) It could be for minutes or hours and then an editable Range. Furthermore, the user had to be able to choose where to start and where to end (MinValue - MaxValue) The timer when it started had to show how far it had gone (MinLevel-Max_Level).
B4JProgress/Gauge/LoadingSimple Progress Bar B4JSimple Progress Bar
B4XIcons / fontsCreateB4XFont [B4X]Function to create custom B4XFont for all platforms.
B4AWebViewUltimateWebView Custom ViewDownloading files, webrtc service, geolocation service, uploading files from local memory, uploading files from the camera, using javascripts, etc.
B4JBAnano - VueVuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]Vuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]
B4XTable/GridSD_StrangeListView [B4X] [XUI] [B4XLib]This new view allows you to have an ordered and distributed list of images (left) and their name, description and info (right). Or you can view the images in grid (if the screen size allows it, otherwise in column) where there will be related images with the name just below. There is an add button and a close button that makes the visit invisible (mBase.Visible = False so to speak).
B4XSpinnerSD_xMultiSpinner [B4X] [B4XLib] [XUI]Spinner that allows selecting multiple items
B4AB4AB4A Book Now Covers Version 11.20B4A Book Now Covers Version 11.20
B4JPanelSplitter with Fixed PaneThe Java splitter has the nasty tendency of resizing both panels when the form or splitter parent is resized. I think it is a better behaviour when we have one fixed panel and one flexible panel, so when you resize the form, one panel keeps its size and only the other one changes. So, here it is. Just four panels with anchors set in the visual designer.
B4JOSWindows Registry Access - Add a compiled [with built in B4JPackager] B4J executable to Windows StartupI needed a way to start an application in windows startup so I created this library. The compiled library is contained in NHRegistry.zip and a sample project with examples on how to use it (also containing the code of the library) is contained in MyRegistry.zip. It requires jShell library and works only with windows not breaking the code in other OSs.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (14 Feb 2022 to 21 Feb 2022)

B4XB4XCloning Class Instances, Semi-Automatic Self-Replication, and a Trick [B4X]Cloning Class Instances, Semi-Automatic Self-Replication, and a Trick [B4X]
B4JFile handlingFile.Exists on DirAssetsFile.Exists on DirAssets
B4IFile handlingFile.Exists on Special folderFile.Exists on Special folder
B4XKeyboardSD CustomKeyboard [B4X]SD CustomKeyboard [B4X]
B4XDate/timeSet date format with locale [B4X]Cross platform code to change the date format with an explicit locale
B4XChartsxChart Class [B4X] [XUI]Learning B4XViews and XUI, I wrote this CustomView xChart Class.
The xChart.bas file is located in the B4J and shared, relative link, in B4A and B4i.

B4XViews - effectsSD CreativeBackgroud [B4X] [XUI]This new library is based on my latest work of gradual backgrounds and @JordiCP 's code that gave me permission to rework it and insert it in a custom view.
B4ALabelSlightly modified AutoTextSizeLabelThe fields added are:
- Min Text Size: Specify the minium size of the text of the label (less than this can't go)
- Max Text Size: Specify the minium size of the text of the label (more than this can't go)
- Ignore User Font Scale: Specify if the label should ignore the fact that the user could have widened the interface (n.b. default: True)
B4AAdsThe (almost) Definitive Admob ExampleTo help the new members to make money with B4A, I tried to compile all the relevant Admob code (except mediation) of the forum in this example and put comments and links.
B4ASpeechXSpeechRecognizer Android 11+ [Fix isRecognitionAvailable always false]XSpeechRecognizer Android 11+ [Fix isRecognitionAvailable always false]
B4XTextviewSD_TextView [B4X] [XUI] [B4XLib]A more modern editText (or TextField), but different from the B4XFloatTextField
B4RComms & NetworkESP32: OTP/2FA exampleThis example generates a OTP/2FA ("One Time Password") as you know it when you login to a website and you get a 6 digit code via sms. It changes every 30 seconds.
B4IGPS/location/mapsLocation & GPSLocation & GPS
B4XPickerSD_ClockRange [B4X]I wanted to create a view that would help me for a Timer. (MinRange - MaxRange) It could be for minutes or hours and then an editable Range. Furthermore, the user had to be able to choose where to start and where to end (MinValue - MaxValue) The timer when it started had to show how far it had gone (MinLevel-Max_Level).
B4JFile handlingCreateSymbolicLink - code to create a symbolic link [on Windows or Linux] [B4J]CreateSymbolicLink - code to create a symbolic link [on Windows or Linux] [B4J]
B4RArduinoE-Paper [probably suitable for battery powered projects]E-Paper [probably suitable for battery powered projects]
B4XB4XSD B4XView [B4X] [XUI]This library adds to the XUi Views the native views of the three platforms (Android / IOS / Desktop) so that they can be managed by Design, using them as XUI views without having to change its type in the Globals Sub. XUI is designed to work with the native views. You can add regular view you like with the designer.
But with this Library the views have the same properties and identical events, and you can also access the original view and more properties and animation.
This will allow you to reuse the code written for a platform on the others without any changes.

Also I'm adding custom views and (if I have time) more animations not included natively.

In the future AnyWhere will insert the management of the XUI Views in the design ... that day I will take away the native views from this library (no longer needed) and leave only the custom ones.
B4JBAnano - VueTree-Shaking your BVAD3 project with the BVAD3 Package Manager [BANanoVuetifyAD3]Tree-Shaking your BVAD3 project with the BVAD3 Package Manager [BANanoVuetifyAD3]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (21 Feb 2022 to 01 Mar 2022)

B4XTextviewLineUtils v1.2 - get required height for multiline TextView/label with variable line spacing [B4X]LineUtils v1.2 - get required height for multiline TextView/label with variable line spacing [B4X]
B4JBAnano - VueVuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]Vuetify WebSites & WebApps with BANano for Dummies [BANanoVuetifyAD]
B4XB4XDocumentation BookletsSeveral B4x documentation booklets are available.

These booklets cover the four B4x products.
Some don't cover B4R because the subject is not relevant for B4R like Visual Designer.

Example projects with source code are included.

General booklets:
B4x Getting started
This booklet explains how to start with each B4x product (B4A, B4i, B4J and B4R).
B4x Basic Language
This booklet explains the Basic Language for B4A, B4i, B4J and B4R.
B4x IDE
This booklet explains the Integrated Developpment Environment for B4A, B4i, B4J and B4R.
B4x Visual Designer
This booklet explains the Visual Designer for B4a, B4i and B4J.

Specific booklet:
B4x Custom Views + CustomViews_SourceCode, specific code for this booklet.
This booklet explains the CustomView subject for B4A, B4i and B4J.

All files are included in the zip file.

The current versions are 1.2

Future booklets:
- B4x Graphics
- B4x SQLite database

These booklets will replace the product specific Beginner's Guides and User's Guide in a near future which are no more updated.
B4AFirebaseFirebase Email/Password authenticationWrap to integrate firebase auth email/password authentication.
B4AJavaInline Java CodeInline Java Code
B4JB4JIntegrated B4JPackager11 - The simple way to distribute standalone UI appsB4JPackager11 is a utility written in B4J that uses the underlying Java tools to create a standalone package that doesn't depend on any other software being installed. It works with OpenJDK 11 and OpenJDK 14. Starting from B4J v8.30 it is integrated in the IDE and available under Project - Build Standalone Package.
B4APaymentFlutterwave B4A Android LibraryThis is a library for easy integration of Flutterwave with your Android application with B4A. Use this library in your B4A project.
B4XSwitchB4XSwitch changing colors in runtime [B4X]B4XSwitch changing colors in runtime [B4X]
B4JAudio/VideoMediaView - video playerThis library includes two custom views: MediaView and MediaViewController. MediaView can play local and remote videos and music. The native JavaFX MediaView doesn't include a controller interface. I've implemented one. You can use it or create your own. Tip: the controller code and layout are inside the b4xlib file.
B4JFile handlingFile.Exists on DirAssetsFile.Exists on DirAssets
B4IFile handlingFile.Exists on Special folderFile.Exists on Special folder
B4XDrawingText Along Any Curve [B4X]Text Along Any Curve [B4X]
B4XColourThemeColors [B4X]ThemeColors [B4X]
B4JBAnano - VueTree-Shaking your BVAD3 project with the BVAD3 Package Manager [BANanoVuetifyAD3]Tree-Shaking your BVAD3 project with the BVAD3 Package Manager [BANanoVuetifyAD3]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (01 Mar 2022 to 07 Mar 2022)

B4XMenuAS Tab Menu [Bottom Menu] [B4X] [XUI]A better, simpler, faster and scalable Tab/Bottom-Menu
B4XGoogleGSheet Library [integrate google sheets into your B4X apps easily]GSheet Library [integrate google sheets into your B4X apps easily]
B4XAudio/VideoSimpleMediaManager [SMM] - framework for images, videos and more [B4X]SimpleMediaManager [SMM] - framework for images, videos and more [B4X]
B4JDatabaseA jMongo class helper for everything MongoDB CRUD [SithasoMongoDB]A jMongo class helper for everything MongoDB CRUD [SithasoMongoDB]
B4AAnimationRubikCubeAn Android port (with added features) of Josef Jelinek's AnimCube Java Web applet. This applet is aimed at showing animation of Rubik's cube manipulation.
B4JTable/GridExport B4XTable to Excel FileExport B4XTable to Excel File
B4ASocialReplyAuto - Library Response WhatsApp, Telegram [background service]ReplyAuto - Library Response WhatsApp, Telegram [background service]
B4JExcelXLUtils / jPOI 5 - Read and write MS Excel workbooksXLUtils / jPOI 5 - Read and write MS Excel workbooks
B4XCalendarAS Scheduler - MonthView and DayView [Week] [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]The AS Scheduler is a B4X library for displaying and interacting with appointments.
B4IEmulator/VMLocal Mac Builder InstallationiOS compilation requires an Apple Mac computer. Developers have two options with B4i:
- Use a local Mac machine connected over the local network.
- Use our hosted builder rental service.
These instructions explain how to install the builder on a local Mac machine.
B4RComms & NetworkrAsyncTCP on esp32rAsyncTCP on esp32
B4AEditTextextended editText viewextended editText view
B4JDatabaseHikariCP 5.xThis is a wrapper for HikariCP which is a database connection pool manager (https://github.com/brettwooldridge/HikariCP)
B4AEditTextTDSLinput [masked extended EditText]TDSLinput stands for TechDoc Single Line input. It is a Custom View (XUI) for the use with Anywhere B4A Suite. The view is usable by the Designer Tool of the suite or by code. The view is developed in B4A Language and compiled to a B4A Library (JAR/XML) to be used as external and additional library for the suite. TDSLinput creates a flexible single line input form. The form structure is based on an individual or a predefined Mask. On the screen it looks like a formatted EditText View with special features.
B4ADate/timeDateTimePicker View [Preferences DIalog]DateTimePicker View [Preferences DIalog]
B4JDatabaseShould I use SQLite as my web server database? [SQLite Stress Test]Should I use SQLite as my web server database? [SQLite Stress Test]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (07 Mar 2022 to 14 Mar 2022)

B4ANFCTapCard - scan your NFC enabled Bank Card with your NFC enable deviceTapCard - scan your NFC enabled Bank Card with your NFC enable device
B4XCalendarAS CalendarAdvanced - OneRow/FiveRow Calendar - Expand and Collapse [B4X] [XUI]AS CalendarAdvanced - OneRow/FiveRow Calendar - Expand and Collapse [B4X] [XUI]
B4AAdsUnity Ads LibraryUnity Ads Library
B4JIcons / fontsEmojiesMap - Colorful emojies [class]The JavaFX text rendering engine doesn't support glyphs with multiple colors. Emojies are rendered in quite an ugly way. EmojiesMap workarounds this limitation using a large set of images.
B4JOtherjBasicLib embedded Basic interpreter libraryNearly six years ago I posted the original B4A version of this library that was in fact a port to Java from the original Basic4ppc .Net C# version that I wrote even earlier. Shortly after that I gave up Android development out of disgust with Google and returned to playing with Basic4ppc and C# under Windows. I now find myself back having to use Android for mobile work and have already posted an updated, polished and reasonably documented version for B4A. I now post here a version that will work with B4J.
B4AhttpSD DigestServer [httpServer+Digest Auth]Source code included. I have extended the HttpServer Library functions by adding Digest authentication. This is a demonstration version, it allows normal http connections (such as httpserver) and activating the digest protocol on a specific folder will display (if you enter the correct credentials) a standard page. You can ask for the full version privately which allows you to send your http pages to requests for authenticated pages.
B4ADatabaseTDDButils Database Management for SQlite and SQLiteCipherTDDButils Database Management for SQlite and SQLiteCipher
B4XB4XB4XCollections - More collections [B4X]B4XCollections is a b4x lib. It adds several cross platform collections. It includes a static module named B4XCollections which should be used to create new instances of the collections. You can either create new empty collections or pass the initial data.
B4XB4XSophisticated sorting with B4XComparatorSort [B4X]B4XCollections v1.13 includes a new sorting feature named B4XComparatorSort. This feature allows sorting using a custom comparator class. The comparator class is a class that you create.
B4XRatingAS RatingBar [B4X] [XUI]AS RatingBar [B4X] [XUI]
B4XMenuAS Tab Menu [Bottom Menu] [B4X] [XUI]A better, simpler, faster and scalable Tab/Bottom-Menu

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (14 Mar 2022 to 21 Mar 2022)

B4ICertificateCreating a certificate and provisioning profileCreating a certificate and provisioning profile
B4JDatabaseHikariCP 5.xThis is a wrapper for HikariCP which is a database connection pool manager (https://github.com/brettwooldridge/HikariCP)
B4AAudio/VideoPndAudioExoPlayer - For online radio stations appsThis wrapper is no substitute for Erel's ExoPlayer, it was created with one goal in mind, to make it easier to create applications that use the online radio streams.
B4JExcelSet Author, Title and Category for ExcelSet Author, Title and Category for Excel
B4JDatabaseShould I use SQLite as my web server database? [SQLite Stress Test]Should I use SQLite as my web server database? [SQLite Stress Test]
B4JBAnanoExecute events when the internet is offline and or online [BANano]Execute events when the internet is offline and or online [BANano]
B4AFile handlingMy way to work with local DBI save the SQLite DB used by my apps in the directory corresponding to File.DirInternal, which is the app's exclusive space. This, however, prevents you from accessing the DB from outside (directly from Windows explorer) and checking the changes made by the app. It would be possible to get that DB if it were in rp.GetSafeDirDefaultExternal (rp = RuntimePermissions).
B4ANotificationsNB6 - Notifications Builder class (2018)For a long time there were two ways for B4A developers to show notifications:
- Simple notifications with the built-in Notification object.
- More complex notifications with barx's NotificationBuilder library. Thank you barx for all your work!!!

The notifications features changed a lot as Android evolved. Android 8 (with targetSdkVersion 26+) adds another complexity with the introduction of notification channels.

The built-in Notification object was rewritten in B4A v8 to work properly with all versions.
This is a good option if you are interested in simple notifications.
B4AColourColourThief [Cross platform colour palette generating algorithm]This is a port to B4X of the original ColorThief algorithm by Lokesh Dhakar.
B4IEmulator/VMLocal Mac Builder InstallationiOS compilation requires an Apple Mac computer. Developers have two options with B4i:
B4APermissionsRuntime Permissions (Android 6.0+ Permissions)The nice thing about runtime permissions is that the user is not asked for any permission when they install your application from Google Play. Instead they will be asked to approve "dangerous" permissions at runtime.
B4AGPS/location/mapsAddition to B4XMap [OSM viewer]Using this very nice OSM map viewer https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4xmap-open-street-map-viewer.138028/ I didn't like the blue diagonals that will show for the area outside the map, so added some code that will prevent that and also avoids trips to the map DB, looking for tiles that are not there.
B4JOtherjBasicLib embedded Basic interpreter libraryNearly six years ago I posted the original B4A version of this library that was in fact a port to Java from the original Basic4ppc .Net C# version that I wrote even earlier. Shortly after that I gave up Android development out of disgust with Google and returned to playing with Basic4ppc and C# under Windows. I now find myself back having to use Android for mobile work and have already posted an updated, polished and reasonably documented version for B4A. I now post here a version that will work with B4J.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (21 Mar 2022 to 29 Mar 2022)

B4AJSONConvert collections to json and vice versaThere is a new JSON type which is used to convert maps or lists to json strings and vice versa, using the new As keyword. The idea is that you have a collection or string, you direct the compiler to treat it as "JSON" and then convert it to a string or a collection.
B4AB4AGet real display size in inchYou can get the exact screen diagonal size (in inch) using this simple routine.
B4IAudio/VideoVideoPlayer - Replaces VideoViewiUI8 library v1.50 includes a new VideoPlayer view. It replaces VideoView from iMedia library.
B4AIntentCustom Intent Provider Requester Services, updated for Android 11 [API 30]Custom Intent Provider Requester Services, updated for Android 11 [API 30]
B4XDialogslmInputDlg [B4X]Cross platform (B4A, B4J, B4I) simple but useful input dialog, based on B4XDialog (ShowCustom).

B4JStringsBinary code and Gray CodeDidn't find any Gray Code encoding on the forums, so I leave these two procedures for everyone to use: Number2GrayCode and Number2BinaryCode
B4JWebViewCodeMirror wrapper and exampleA wrapper for the CodeMirror javascript libarary which runs quite happily in a Webview. Current functionality:
- Highlighting Mode for B4x (and 100+ other languages)
- Minimal wrapper implementation in library, see the attached CodeEditor for an example of a fuller implementation
- Implemented the available visual themes
B4JBasicjBasiclib editorI have been playing with Andrew Grahams excellent jBasiclib and created an editor for an app I have been working on.
B4AFile handlingShare/Show files from internalHere's a small example how to show/share file(s) from the internal storage (benefits: no permissions are needed)
B4JTable/GridB4XTable Column Resizing... [not fully working, for the moment]B4XTable Column Resizing... [not fully working, for the moment]
B4XTable/GridCLVItemToolbox - custom view. [B4X]When you create an item layout for your xCustomListView in the Designer, add this CLVItemToolbox like any other view. You can choose which of the 3 icons to display (Check, Edit, Remove) and change the images if you don't like them.
B4AColourElevation ColorThis extends Erels XUI shadow function to use the color parameter also in B4A, by using setOutlineAmbientShadowColor and etOutlineSpotShadowColor. Works since API 28.
B4RComms & NetworkrAsyncTCP on esp32rAsyncTCP on esp32
B4XTable/GridSnapCLVAdvanced - Move to the nearest item - Instant snap [B4X]I took the original CLVSnap code from @Erel and modified it to create a new class. With this class you can decide if you want to have an instant snap or if you want the list to snap only when the list stops moving.
B4JABMaterialABMaterial - ABMCustomComponent - Quill Rich Text EditorABMaterial - ABMCustomComponent - Quill Rich Text Editor
B4XStringsB4XFormatter - Advanced number formatter [B4X]B4XFormatter is an alternative to NumberFormat / NumberFormat2 keywords. It is implemented in B4X and it is cross platform.
B4AFile handlingUri2Tools - Library. [B4A]Uri2Tools provides information such as:
- Dir (i.e. full path name of the file)
- FileName (i.e. the name of the file)
- FullPath (i.e. the full path name of the file)
- NamePath (i.e. the name of the folder)
- MimeType (i.e. file type "mime_type")
- Modified (ie the date of last modification "last_modified")
- RealName (i.e. the real file name)
- Size (i.e. file size)
- SizeUnit (i.e. file size (example: 32MB))
- Success (i.e. the status of the operation's success (Load ("* / *", "Choose file"))

in addition, it provides information:
- GetSDKversion (i.e. a working version of the SDK on the phone)
- DirRootExternal (i.e. the name of the full path on the device)
- ExtSDCard (i.e. the name of the full path of the external memory)
- OnlyDevice (i.e. checks if the phone has additional external memory)
B4AB4AB4A Change Log (versions history)B4A Change Log (versions history)
B4ADroneDJI DronesDJI Drones are very popular and advanced drones. DJI provides an Android app that is used during flights to control the drone. The Android device connects to the remote controller with a USB cable (USB debug mode should be enabled).
B4AAnimationRubikCubeAn Android port (with added features) of Josef Jelinek's AnimCube Java Web applet. This applet is aimed at showing animation of Rubik's cube manipulation.
B4XGameSimple open source B4A game using LibGDXI've uploaded the source for a simple block stacking game I wrote years ago. It uses one set of external files for the bitmap font but otherwise everything is done using shapes.
B4JABMaterialWork Shift Reporting [ABMaterial]Work Shift Reporting [ABMaterial]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (29 Mar 2022 to 04 Apr 2022)

B4JDrawingAntialiasing on Canvas horizontal and vertical linesAntialiasing on Canvas horizontal and vertical lines
B4XClockAS Clock - Analog Clock or Digital [B4X] [XUI]AS Clock - Analog Clock or Digital [B4X] [XUI]
B4AGamePlay Games Services - Example and ClassLast year, I commissioned Biswajit to write a library for the new Google Play Games Services library. To manage the complexity of the code, I wrote a class called GamePlayLeaderboardsAndAchievements. I put together an example app that demonstrates the functionality of the library and class.
B4ADate/timeMaterial Date PickerMaterial DateTime Picker tries to offer you the date and time pickers as shown in the Material Design spec, with an easy themable API. The library uses the code from the Android frameworks as a base and tweaked it to be as close as possible to Material Design example. Support for Android 4.1 and up. (Android 4.0 was supported until 3.6.4).
B4JDrawingJust playing around with Laser TextA short piece of code to "burn" a text onto a canvas

B4XB4XB4XProjectFixer [B4X]Regarding my problem/wish with merging different branches in git, I wrote a small tool as a workaround which fixes the meta information in the projectfile cleanly. Thereby all files, libraries and modules are rearranged, reindexed and duplicates are deleted.
B4XTable/GridCLVItemToolbox - custom view. [B4X]When you create an item layout for your xCustomListView in the Designer, add this CLVItemToolbox like any other view. You can choose which of the 3 icons to display (Check, Edit, Remove) and change the images if you don't like them.
B4JBasicjBasiclib editorI have been playing with Andrew Grahams excellent jBasiclib and created an editor for an app I have been working on.
B4JTable/GridB4XTable Column Resizing... [not fully working, for the moment]B4XTable Column Resizing
B4JhtmlHTMLEditorWrapper - Edit HTMLI got fed up looking for a simple solution to be able to add tables to the HTML editor, so in the vein of keeping it simple I decided just to make it super easy and edit the HTML source from the Editor instead.
B4XDatabaselmB4XSQLiteDump [B4XLib]This library allows you to dump SQLite database tables.
B4RB4R other hardwareReading 6 CJMCU [96 Pins] for keyboardReading 6 CJMCU [96 Pins] for keyboard
B4AB4AMake your own notification icon with an ASCII and/or a FontAwesome/Material Icons character [Tool]I wanted an easy way to create simple B4A notification icons consisting of a letter and a symbol; the symbol could then show things like 'there is a message' / 'there are no messages' / 'there is no network connection'. So I came up with MakeNotificationPng. Attached you'll find the B4J project as well as a small B4A app (TestNotificationPng) with which you can test the generated icons.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (04 Apr 2022 to 11 Apr 2022)

B4RB4R sensorrRFXMeterThe goal is to send sensor & actuator data from an Arduino Microcontroller to Domoticz Home Automation System by using a RFXCOM RFXtrx433e transceiver.
B4JBAnano - VueSmall solutions to development hitches [BANano] [VuetifyAD3]Small solutions to development hitches [BANano] [VuetifyAD3]
B4XPickerAS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]AS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]
B4JBAnano - VueEncrypting & Decrypting Traffic between JavaScript [Encrypt] & PHP [Decrypt] [BANanoVuetifyAD3]Encrypting & Decrypting Traffic between JavaScript [Encrypt] & PHP [Decrypt] [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4RB4R LEDrTM1637ExrTM1637Ex is an open source B4R library for writing to TM1637 7-segment-displays connected to microcontroller, like Arduino.

B4XRandomiseClass - clsRndItems [B4X]A simple class for randomly picking items from a group without repetitions (but also with repetitions, if desired).
B4AToastEDK_Notification [Sliding Notification] [BETA] [B4A] [B4i] [XUI]A toast-like notification
B4XPanelAS Draggable Bottom Card [B4X] [XUI]AS Draggable Bottom Card [B4X] [XUI]
B4JhtmlHTMLEditorWrapper - Edit HTMLI got fed up looking for a simple solution to be able to add tables to the HTML editor, so in the vein of keeping it simple I decided just to make it super easy and edit the HTML source from the Editor instead.
B4AAdsIronSource AdsIronSource Ads
B4AAdsUnity Ads LibraryUnity Ads Library
B4XDrawingFill a panel with diagonally drawn lines [B4X] [B4XCanvas]Fill a panel with diagonally drawn lines [B4X] [B4XCanvas]
B4RArduino/ESPGlossary for Arduino DevelopmentThis is not a tutorial for B4R. I think a glossary of terms might be useful for beginners to electronics and B4R. So I created my own list in GitHub to record the terms that I find need explanation.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (11 Apr 2022 to 19 Apr 2022)

B4XDate/timeAS DatePicker - fast navigate to a Month - Year - Decade - Century [B4X] [XUI]AS DatePicker - fast navigate to a Month - Year - Decade - Century [B4X] [XUI]
B4XViews - effectsHintOverlay - display hints that also highlight target views [B4X] [XUI] [B4XLib]HintOverlay - display hints that also highlight target views, with a connecting line between hint and view [B4X] [XUI] [B4XLib]
B4XTable/GridSD FlexGrid [B4X] [XUI]I created a new library to show a table (or grid) similar to the one in EXCEL. There are already excellent classes that allow many to accomplish things, such as xCustomListView (by Erel) and with the FlexibleTable (by Klaus). I wanted to make something slightly different suited to my needs.
B4JProgress/Gauge/LoadingArduino RadarA radar display for use with an Arduino, servo motor and a HC-SR04.
B4AImagesAvatar GeneratorThis library gives you avatar like Telegram. You can set color or use unique color based on your label.

B4XViews - additionalAS Chips - Display your Hashtags, Filters or Categories [B4X] [XUI]AS Chips - Display your Hashtags, Filters or Categories [B4X] [XUI]
B4XViews - additionalAS Scrolling Tags based on xCustomListView - Display your Hastags or Categories [B4X] [XUI]AS Scrolling Tags based on xCustomListView - Display your Hastags or Categories [B4X] [XUI]
B4JBAnano - VueEncrypting & Decrypting Traffic between JavaScript [Encrypt] & PHP [Decrypt] [BANanoVuetifyAD3]Encrypting & Decrypting Traffic between JavaScript [Encrypt] & PHP [Decrypt] [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4XProgress/Gauge/LoadingAS AnimatedCounter [B4X] [XUI]This is a Animated Counter with more Features. The Class is based on this class from Erel. Features:
-Negativ Numbers
-Positiv Numbers
-Compatible with B4A,B4I and B4J
-The Numbers are Centered
-Automatic Counting
B4XMenuAS Bottom Menu V2 [B4X] [XUI]This is the V2 of the ASBottomMenu, with more Features, less code than the V1, B4X optimized and more... Why a new thread for this? Because i have develope the class from the ground new, the event names etc. have been changed. The V2 is not compatible with the V1.
B4XCheckboxAS Checkbox [B4X] [XUI]AS Checkbox [B4X] [XUI]
B4XPanelAS Draggable Bottom Card [B4X] [XUI]AS Draggable Bottom Card [B4X] [XUI]
B4XMenuAS Popup Menu on any view [B4X] [XUI]This is a simple cross platform Popup Menu.
B4XSliderAS RangeRoundSlider [B4X] [XUI]AS RangeRoundSlider [B4X] [XUI]
B4XSeekbarAS RangeSeekBar [B4X] [XUI]AS RangeSeekBar [B4X] [XUI]
B4XExampleAS RangeSlider + AS Clock = Sleep Schedule Picker [B4X]This is a short example of what is possible with these 2 views.
B4XSliderAS RoundSlider [B4X] [XUI]AS RoundSlider [B4X] [XUI]
B4XSliderAS SectionedSlider [B4X] [XUI]AS SectionedSlider [B4X] [XUI]
B4XTabStripAS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]AS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]
B4XSeekbarAS StepSeekBar - StepSlider [B4X] [XUI]AS StepSeekBar - StepSlider [B4X] [XUI]
B4RB4R sensorrRFXMeterThe goal is to send sensor & actuator data from an Arduino Microcontroller to Domoticz Home Automation System by using a RFXCOM RFXtrx433e transceiver.
B4XTable/GridSnapCLVAdvanced - Move to the nearest item - Instant snap [B4X]I took the original CLVSnap code from @Erel and modified it to create a new class. With this class you can decide if you want to have an instant snap or if you want the list to snap only when the list stops moving.
B4XViews - additionalXUI Views - Cross platform views and dialogs [B4X]XUI Views is a b4x library (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/100383/#content). The same b4xlib library is compatible with B4A (v8.8+), B4J (v7.0+) and B4i (TBD+). It is a collection of custom views and dialogs. Everything is written in B4X. The source code is included inside the b4xlib file, which is a zip file.
B4JOSCheckWin11Just a simple trick I use to detect Windows 11 using Shell. This Sub returns True if the version is larger or equals to 22000.493 There is a known bug in JDK to detect Windows 11 version.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (19 Apr 2022 to 25 Apr 2022)

B4XDate/timeAS DatePicker - fast navigate to a Month - Year - Decade - Century [B4X] [XUI]AS DatePicker - fast navigate to a Month - Year - Decade - Century [B4X] [XUI]
B4XDate/timeAS TimePicker [B4X] [XUI]This is a simple TimePicker, with android style.
B4ADroneDJI virtual stick-tutorial, waypoint-mission for DJI Mini- and Air-seriesDJI virtual stick-tutorial, waypoint-mission for DJI Mini- and Air-series
B4XDatabasejRDC2 + MySql CRUD + Login [B4XPages]jRDC2 + MySql CRUD + Login [B4XPages]
B4JJSONJsonTreeJsonTree is a tool that helps developers to parse and understand JSON strings
B4XDatabaseSD_SQL [MsSQL,MySQL] [B4X] [B4XLib]A library that allows you to connect to MySql, MsSql (for the moment) databases with B4A and B4J; B4I is work in progress.
B4JBlockChainWeb3X - Develop Web3 solutions with B4XAn open source Java library for integration of Ethereum clients

B4XViews - additionalAS Chips - Display your Hashtags, Filters or Categories [B4X] [XUI]AS Chips - Display your Hashtags, Filters or Categories [B4X] [XUI]
B4JBAnano - VueCreating Multi-Language WebApps [BANanoVuetifyAD3]Creating Multi-Language WebApps [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4IToastHUD Toast message multiple linesHUD Toast message multiple lines
B4JJSONJsonTree - Tool to help with JSON parsing [Updated as 23/4/2022]JsonTree - Tool to help with JSON parsing [Updated as 23/4/2022]; I changed the generated code to avoid naming conflict with B4XPages projects, root changed to jroot
B4ICheckboxCheckBoxes / RadioButtons - **Warning** this code may smellCheckBoxes and RadioButtons for B4I
B4AB4ABlock Phone Screen from turned offThis solution gives the user the possibility tu override the phone screen off timeout. The settings values will not affected (Button btAn). After override the button color turns yellow. After doing his actions while the screen is on the user is able to reset back to the standard settings screen timeout (Button btClose) the button color turns back to blue.
B4XViews - effectsHintOverlay - display hints that also highlight target views [B4X] [XUI] [B4XLib]HintOverlay - display hints that also highlight target views, with a connecting line between hint and view [B4X] [XUI] [B4XLib]
B4AAudio/VideoPndAudioExoPlayer - For online radio stations appsThis wrapper is no substitute for Erel's ExoPlayer, it was created with one goal in mind, to make it easier to create applications that use the online radio streams.
B4XB4XA B4X Source Code Handling Class [BANanoCodeHandler]I am using this to maintain my BANano Custom Views and whilst its BANano related code, it is just b4x code after-all and can be adopted for any scenario.
B4ACalendarClass wmCalendar - Android calendar manipulation based on DonManfred's explorations [B4A] [Class] [Calendar]Class wmCalendar - Android calendar manipulation based on DonManfred's explorations [B4A] [Class] [Calendar]
B4RWeatherMini Weather Station with LCDA Mini Weather Station experiment displaying on a 16x2 LCD the Temperature + Humidity (Line1) and Pressure + Altitude (Line2). In addition, a trendindicator (=,+,-) is shown for each measure.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (25 Apr 2022 to 03 May 2022)

B4AFile handlingFile URI and URLB4A Subs to get URI and URL of files
B4IGPS/location/mapsGoogleMapsExtraThis class extends GoogleMaps library.
B4XCheckboxAS Checkbox [B4X] [XUI]AS Checkbox [B4X] [XUI]
B4XRadioButtonAS Radio Button [B4X] [XUI]AS Radio Button [B4X] [XUI]
B4ADropboxDropbox SDK V2 - Java [beta]This is a wrap for the Dropbox JAVA SDK It is a request for the community too to parcitipate to this project doing test or writing documentation for the objects.
B4XChartsxChartLite b4xlib [B4X] [XUI]xChartLite is a b4xlib library, it is a lite version of the xChart library.

B4XMenuAS Bottom Menu V2 [B4X] [XUI]This is the V2 of the ASBottomMenu, with more Features, less code than the V1, B4X optimized and more... Why a new thread for this? Because i have develope the class from the ground new, the event names etc. have been changed. The V2 is not compatible with the V1.
B4JB4JB4J Change Log (version history)B4J Change Log (version history)
B4XDatabaseEmigrate Mysql to Sqlite DBA small app to migrate From DB MySQL to SQLite
B4XTable/GridSD FlexGrid [B4X] [XUI]I created a new library to show a table (or grid) similar to the one in EXCEL. There are already excellent classes that allow many to accomplish things, such as xCustomListView (by Erel) and with the FlexibleTable (by Klaus). I wanted to make something slightly different suited to my needs.
B4AFile handlingShare my appShare your app package in apk format and send it to another device by Bluetooth or something
B4AB4AB4A Bridge (Reskinned UI)B4A Bridge (Reskinned UI)
B4XB4XComment Links [B4X]Comment Links [B4X]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (03 May 2022 to 09 May 2022)

B4XMenuSD_CosmosMenu [XUI] [B4X]SD_CosmosMenu [XUI] [B4X]
B4XDate/timeAS TimePicker [B4X] [XUI]This is a simple TimePicker, with android style.
B4ANFCNFC - Reading and WritingNFC - Reading and Writing
B4IFile handlingOpen external files with your appMany applications that deal with files show a standard file handling dialog. One of the options in this dialog is to open the file with another app. This tutorial explains how you can add your app to this list and then open the file. For example you can use this to open CSV files received by mail in your app or from Dropbox app (useful for debugging this).
B4XList- and scrollviewSD XUIScrollView2D [B4X] [XUI]SD XUIScrollView2D [B4X] [XUI]
B4ACalendarCalendar with DatabaseCalendar with Database
B4ASpeechOffline Continuous Speech RecognitionOffline Continuous Speech Recognition
B4JB4JRunning B4JBuilder from the browser...Running B4JBuilder from the browser...
B4JOSCheckWin11Just a simple trick I use to detect Windows 11 using Shell. This Sub returns True if the version is larger or equals to 22000.493 There is a known bug in JDK to detect Windows 11 version.
B4XButtonTurning Miscellaneous Image Shapes into Buttons [B4X]Turning Miscellaneous Image Shapes into Buttons [B4X]
B4JIcons / fontsAwesomeMaterial : search FontAwesome and Material icons [Tool]Search FontAwesome and Material icons and copy 'Chr(…)' to the Clipboard
B4XButtonAS FloatingActionButton [B4X] [XUI]A cross platform Floating Action Button.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (09 May 2022 to 16 May 2022)

B4AB4AB4ActivityManager: detect bots using your appI needed to detect bots to block and found that can be handled by the activity manager using the functions isRunningInUserTestHarness and isUserAMonkey then I developed a wrapper around.
B4IComms & NetworkSocket.IO Client Library B4ISocket.IO Client Library
B4JB4J serverjServer v4.0 - Based on Jetty 11This is a new version of jServer. It is based on Jetty 11.0.9. Previous versions were based on an early version of Jetty 9.
B4JCompressionZip4J - Library update - Version 2.10.0Zip4J - Library update - Version 2.10.0
B4JBAnano - VueHow to learn from the New Awesome Kitchen Sink to create your next powerful WebApp/Website [BANanoVuetifyAD3]How to learn from the New Awesome Kitchen Sink to create your next powerful WebApp/Website [BANanoVuetifyAD3]
B4AViews - effectsSD DragBoardThis library contains three classes.

The first "DragBoard" allows you to move single-label labels (containing only one string) from one column to another, to activate the shift by clicking a longer touch. Delete or edit each item by clicking a shortcut (if enabled by customView). It supports the addition of a single item for each column (CustomView enabled) and the alphabetical sorting of entries within a column (enabled by CustoView)

The second "DragPanel" allows you to move Panels from one column to another (each panel can hold any view object you want, the panel should not be changed in dimension, and the background in Color should not be changed). To activate the move, click on a longer touch. To erase or edit each item by clicking a shortcut (if enabled by customView). And will raise an event that invokes a sub in your app you manage to edit. It supports the event by adding a single item for each column (CustomView enabled) and the event sorting by alpha (CustoView enabled). These events are handled by you in the sub which is raised.

The third "DragListView" is a listview that allows you to move individual entries from one line to another by dragging, it can contain one or two lines of text and a Swicht button (You can also access the panel to add more objects but the Events will not be managed by the library). To activate the move, click on a longer touch. Capture or edit every single element by clicking a short touch (if activated by customView). And will raise an event that invokes a sub in your app you manage to edit. It supports the event by adding a single item for each column (CustomView enabled) and the event sorting by alpha (CustoView enabled). These events are handled by you in the sub which is raised.

All three also have a title bar. The bar can contain the Confirm button (if enabled) and delete (if enabled).m On the left also contains the menu button, which raises an event. If enabled by customView, the Menu button in addition to lifting an event opens a panel to the left. The panel can hold what you want. A listView, a menu etc ...
B4JB4JB4JPackager11 - I thought the space didn't matterWhen using jSerial, do NOT remove the space in front of the CustomBuildAction's 'jssc.dll'
B4XGameCross platform Falling Sand game [B4XPages] [BitmapCreator]This is just a conversion from individual platform into B4XPages.
B4ANFCRead NFC Tags !In this project You can scan your Ndef or NFC tags very simply.
B4JEncryptionbcprov-jdk18on-171 [BouncyCastle] update [encryption]bcprov-jdk18on-171 [BouncyCastle] update [encryption]
B4XB4XSD XUIView2 [B4X] [XUI]the second series of XUI Views

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (16 May 2022 to 23 May 2022)

B4ALabelLabel fade in-out text changeLabel fade in-out text change
B4XDate/timeAS DatePickerTimeline [B4X] [XUI]Date Picker Library that provides a calendar as a horizontal timeline.
B4XTable/GridSD_StrangeListView [B4X] [XUI] [B4XLib]This new view allows you to have an ordered and distributed list of images (left) and their name, description and info (right). Or you can view the images in grid (if the screen size allows it, otherwise in column) where there will be related images with the name just below. There is an add button and a close button that makes the visit invisible (mBase.Visible = False so to speak).
B4JGameBingo with source codeA simple Bingo caller with two screens to be used as I did, connected to a TV from the PC, the called screen is dragged onto the TV so players can see what has been called.
B4XList- and scrollviewxCustomListView - cross platform CustomListView [B4X]xCustomListView is an implementation of CustomListView based on XUI library. It provides all the features of the original CustomListView and it is compatible with B4A, B4J and B4i.
B4JB4JRunning Jar with double click [in Java OpenJDK 11]As shared in multiple places in this forum Java 11 OpenJDK does not allow to run jar files directly. Here is an easy workaround.