Android Example B4Xgoodies_from_walt61 Online

Well,

As JamesGreaves requested,
"So do you not think it would be of value to have even something like @walt61 has created but online?"
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/complete-library-repository-click-here.109921/#post-686347

I got thinking about it. How hard it is to convert walt61's such a good hard work into online.
Converting the given xlsm to Google Sheet gave reload error.
Xls without macro also gave same reload error.
I made csv and tried to open in sheet, still same error.

Finally I opted for csv to html, http://www.convertcsv.com/csv-to-html.htm and then pasted the html text in a new gsheet. Voila it works !

Please note that the information is (c) walt61 and I will remove the link if not authorised to upload a online version of the same.

I just wanted to help fellow members here with an online option of the same.

Update:
version 2019-11-05, total 4870 rows.​
version 2019-11-11, total 4885 rows.​
version 2019-11-18, total 4894 rows.​
version 2019-11-26, total 4904 rows.​
version 2019-12-02, total 4907 rows.​
version 2019-12-09, total 4913 rows.​
version 2019-12-16, total 4923 rows.​
version 2019-12-23, total 4925 rows. Merry Christmas.​
version 2019-12-30, total 4933 rows. Happy New Year.​
version 2020-01-13, total 4945 rows.​
version 2020-01-20, total 4945 rows. No Change.​
version 2020-01-27, total 4953 rows.​
version 2020-02-03, total 4953 rows. No Change.​
version 2020-02-10, total 4969 rows.​
version 2020-02-17, total 4979 rows.​
version 2020-02-24, total 4995 rows.​
version 2020-03-02, total 5006 rows. Crossed 5K !​
version 2020-03-09, total 5014 rows. Happy Holi From India.​
version 2020-03-16, total 5027 rows.​
version 2020-03-23, total 5038 rows. World Lock-down due to Covid 19.​
version 2020-03-30, total 5051 rows. World Lock-down continue.​
version 2020-04-06, total 5066 rows. and World Lock-down continue.​
version 2020-04-14, total 5086 rows. India extended Lock-down till May 3, 2020.​
version 2020-04-20, total 5091 rows. Kinda getting used to working from Home.​
version 2020-04-27, total 5109 rows. Hope the lock down eases by next week.​
version 2020-05-05, total 5122 rows. Non teetotalers get in line, shops opened now.​
version 2020-05-11, total 5129 rows. Our locality in red zone now. Movement restricted.​
version 2020-05-18, total 5143 rows. Summer temperatures soaring and Covid too !!​
version 2020-05-26, total 5163 rows. Cyclone Ampham destroyed trees, electricity and our life line internet :(
version 2020-06-02, total 5178 rows. Life is limping back to whatever is left.​
version 2020-06-08, total 5198 rows. Covid, Ampham, Summer Heat ! What Next ?​
version 2020-06-15, total 5217 rows. If you living in peace now then you are gifted.​
version 2020-06-22, total 5225 rows. Still working from Home. Getting Office-sick​
version 2020-06-29, total 5234 rows. WOW ! Number of rows are now sequential ! Nearly !!​
version 2020-07-06, total 5243 rows. It is routine now.​
version 2020-07-14, total 5265 rows. B4A is version 10 ! now and have Cross Platform B4XPages !!​
version 2020-07-20, total 5276 rows. Everybody is going about their jobs now, with Mask on.​
version 2020-07-27, total 5290 rows. On / Off / On / Off i.e. Lock Down.​
version 2020-08-03, total 5307 rows. Today is Raksha Bandhan (India). Bonding Sister and Brother relationship.​
version 2020-08-10, total 5322 rows. Everything going on-line now. From Education to Shopping.​
version 2020-08-17, total 5335 rows. Celebrations are also now on-line !​
version 2020-08-24, total 5348 rows. WHO says COVID19 will not last long now. Phew !​
version 2020-08-31, total 5357 rows. Covid recovery rate is more than death rate now Thanks.​
version 2020-09-07, total 5373 rows. Not getting time to develop in B4X and it is frustrating than Covid lock down !!​
version 2020-09-14, total 5377 rows. Metro (Kolkata, India) starts at last, but with e-Pass !​
version 2020-09-21, total 5392 rows. Covid Pandemic still not over !!​
version 2020-09-28, total 5408 rows. Most people are going about there works, normally. Many without masks.​
version 2020-10-05, total 5416 rows. Political clashes everywhere in India. People forgot Covid !!​

The direct link of the sheet is given in Post#21

Regards,

Anand

Last edited:

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (12 Aug 2023 to 19 Aug 2023)

B4JStringsjKuromoji - Japanese morphological analyzerKuromoji is an easy to use and self-contained Japanese morphological analyzer that does
- Word segmentation. Segmenting text into words (or morphemes)
- Part-of-speech tagging. Assign word-categories (nouns, verbs, particles, adjectives, etc.)
- Lemmatization. Get dictionary forms for inflected verbs and adjectives
- Readings. Extract readings for kanji
B4XTable/GridSD_StrangeListView [B4X] [XUI] [B4XLib]This new view allows you to have an ordered and distributed list of images (left) and their name, description and info (right). Or you can view the images in grid (if the screen size allows it, otherwise in column) where there will be related images with the name just below. There is an add button and a close button that makes the visit invisible (mBase.Visible = False so to speak).
B4JDatabasewmSQLiteSelectBuilder - a more or less graphical builder for SQLite SELECT statements [Class] [B4J] [SQLite]wmSQLiteSelectBuilder - a more or less graphical builder for SQLite SELECT statements [Class] [B4J] [SQLite]
B4AWearRaise left hand - tracking with Smartwatch [WearOS]Raise left hand - tracking with Smartwatch [WearOS]
B4ADrawingSD XUI_View3D (Demo) [BAX] [XUI]I created a library to display polygons in 3D. It is also possible to use it to create 3D XUI views.
B4JEncryptionEnigma Machine [https://github.com/amirbawab/Enigma-machine-simulator]Enigma Machine [https://github.com/amirbawab/Enigma-machine-simulator]
B4XB4XMy contributions to the communityMy contributions to the community
B4JBAnanoBANano + BLE [Web]An example of connecting to Bluetooth (BLE) through the Bluetooth Web Api supported by some browsers
B4XViews ΓÇô eventsCross Platform Click Events Handler - Code Block [B4X]I do a lot of x-platform coding. All my development work is on B4J and then I adjust the code for B4A. As part of that adjustment I have to write different code for B4J and B4A and B4i (if I used that). Since I use short and long/right click and since many of my 'buttons' are 'labels', click event handling requires a bit of repetitive work. The Designer Script Extensions presents a method that can do this once and for all.
B4IEmulator/VMLocal Mac Builder InstallationiOS compilation requires an Apple Mac computer. Developers have two options with B4i:
- Use a local Mac machine connected over the local network.
- Use our hosted builder rental service.
These instructions explain how to install the builder on a local Mac machine.
B4JEncryptionNHCalculateHash - Calculate Hash for everything - It Cannot be Used In B4ANHCalculateHash - Calculate Hash for everything - It Cannot be Used In B4A
B4RB4R sensorBH1750 - Digital Ambient Light Sensor [ESP32]BH1750 - Digital Ambient Light Sensor [ESP32]
B4XB4XConvert Map to List [of Keys and Values]Convert Map to List [of Keys and Values]
B4XDatabaseServer picture File to B4XImageView VIA SQL Server [B4X]Sometimes it is just easier to go SQL direct rather than a jrdc server. I can get binary files from the server usually directly, but not always and enabling SMB1 is required and a security risk some clients aren't willing to go for.
B4JSocialShao - micro blog API server and web client [web]Shao - micro blog API server and web client [web]
B4XList- and scrollviewAS MultiColumnCustomListView based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]A mutli column custom list view. You can add 1-100 columns, the screen is the limit. The items can have different heights.
B4RMQTT2 basic projects on esp : one with MQTT client and one with MQTT broker2 basic projects on esp : one with MQTT client and one with MQTT broker
B4XPreferencesAS Settings [B4X] [XUI] [Beta]AS Settings [B4X] [XUI] [Beta]
B4XPreferencesAS Settings with AS BottomDatePicker [B4X]AS Settings with AS BottomDatePicker [B4X]
B4XPreferencesAS Settings with AS TimePickerDialog [B4X]AS Settings with AS TimePickerDialog [B4X]
B4ASpeechBare Bone Text To Speech [TTS] with Speech Synthesis Markup Language [SSML] toolBare Bone Text To Speech [TTS] with Speech Synthesis Markup Language [SSML] tool
B4XTreeViewjSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]jSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]
B4XDate/timeAS TimePickerDialog based on B4XDialog and AS_TimePicker [B4X] [XUI]AS TimePickerDialog based on B4XDialog and AS_TimePicker [B4X] [XUI]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (19 Aug 2023 to 26 Aug 2023)

B4AAudio/VideoPuzzleTak_AudioPlayer and VisualizerMusic playback library, which comes with the ability to display a Visualizer.
B4JBAnanoAbsolute Placement of Elements & Hidden Props [BANano]Absolute Placement of Elements & Hidden Props [BANano]
B4JBAnanoBANanoCSSUtils - Utility Helpers & Animations on any BANanoElementBANanoCSSUtils - Utility Helpers & Animations on any BANanoElement
B4JBAnanoSetLayoutAnimated & Other Animations [BANano]SetLayoutAnimated & Other Animations [BANano]
B4JSocialShao - micro blog API server and web client [web]Shao - micro blog API server and web client [web]
B4XDialogsCustom CANCEL ad CONFIRM buttons [B4X] [B4XDialog]Custom CANCEL ad CONFIRM buttons [B4X] [B4XDialog]
B4ASpeechTTSFunctionsI gathered in a Codefile a lot of the code about TTS that goes around in the Forum and I added to it some code and changed it a bit to fit my needs. I created this Codefile with a bunch of Subs and Functions that would be useful (I believe) to all of you. So here is it...
B4XLabelASLabel - CrossPlatform Label [B4X] [XUI]This is a simple label view, in IOS roundings are removed when resizing or colors are not displayed properly. This can be fixed by placing a panel under the label, this view does the work for you. Just set the properties you want in the designer like in a normal label.
B4XB4XMinimaListA utility class to manage a simple collections of Map inside List
B4JB4JPseudo classes for JavaFX / B4jIf you are creating a Javafx / B4j project with multiple themes & stylesheets, then you need this. You can create your own Pseudo classes for use in the stylesheets.
B4RB4Rcompilation language: arduino-cli configarduino-cli interface for the new B4R version can be adjusted by a configuration file.
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoIONIC7 - Executing Api Calls with BANanoFetch [Web]SithasoIONIC7 - Executing Api Calls with BANanoFetch [Web]
B4XProgress/Gauge/LoadingxGauges Class [B4X] [XUI]Having seen this thread fuel gauge, it challenged me and I wrote this CustomView xGauges Class. It works on all three products: B4A, B4i and B4J. The xGauges.bas file is located in the B4J project and shared, relative link, in B4A and B4i. The code is exactly the same, one class file, for all three products.
B4XPrintSD Zebra [printer] [B4X]SD Zebra [printer] [B4X]
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoIONIC7 - Beats UI Demo [Web]SithasoIONIC7 - Beats UI Demo [Web]
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoIONIC7 - Landing, Sign In, Sign Up, Log Off [Web]SithasoIONIC7 - Landing, Sign In, Sign Up, Log Off [Web]
B4JStringsjKuromoji - Japanese morphological analyzerKuromoji is an easy to use and self-contained Japanese morphological analyzer that does
- Word segmentation. Segmenting text into words (or morphemes)
- Part-of-speech tagging. Assign word-categories (nouns, verbs, particles, adjectives, etc.)
- Lemmatization. Get dictionary forms for inflected verbs and adjectives
- Readings. Extract readings for kanji
B4JDatabaseNitrite NoSQL embedded database libraryI was interested to try Erel's MongoBD example in a few projects but really didn't want to use a server implementation so I looked for an alternative and found the Nitrite library. Think of it as a KeyValueStore on steroids. You can search and sort records with filters. You can add fields to a record without having to change a schema.
B4XTable/GridSD_StrangeListView [B4X] [XUI] [B4XLib]This new view allows you to have an ordered and distributed list of images (left) and their name, description and info (right). Or you can view the images in grid (if the screen size allows it, otherwise in column) where there will be related images with the name just below. There is an add button and a close button that makes the visit invisible (mBase.Visible = False so to speak).
B4JDatabasewmSQLiteSelectBuilder - a more or less graphical builder for SQLite SELECT statements [Class] [B4J] [SQLite]wmSQLiteSelectBuilder - a more or less graphical builder for SQLite SELECT statements [Class] [B4J] [SQLite]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (26 Aug 2023 to 02 Sep 2023)

B4XCalendarAS CalendarExpandable📅 [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]AS CalendarExpandable📅 [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]
B4XDate/timeAS TimePickerDialog based on B4XDialog and AS_TimePicker [B4X] [XUI]AS TimePickerDialog based on B4XDialog and AS_TimePicker [B4X] [XUI]
B4XDatabaseSupabase - Authentification SignIn with Apple [B4X]Supabase - Authentification SignIn with Apple [B4X]
B4XDatabaseSupabase - Authentification SignIn with Google [B4X]Supabase - Authentification SignIn with Google [B4X]
B4JLabelTextField As LabelThis one was born out of frustration that in Javafx, you can't make a label's text selectable. This is a Textfield, that is styled as a label. with the added bonus that you can click the label to edit the text (which can be disabled) and would be useful to use in a data table or list where you may want to edit the field.
B4JB4JSneaky JavaObjectSometimes you just need to use a JavaObject to get a value to log for example.
B4JSpeechB4J Text-to-Speech snippetB4J Text-to-Speech snippet
B4XDatabaseSupabase - Authentification [B4X]Supabase - Authentification [B4X]
B4XDatabaseSupabase - Database CRUD [B4X]Supabase - Database CRUD [B4X]
B4XDatabaseSupabase - The Open Source Firebase alternative [B4X]Supabase - The Open Source Firebase alternative [B4X]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (02 Sep 2023 to 09 Sep 2023)

B4JB4J ServerMiniServer TemplateMiniServer Template
B4XDatabaseJRDC Client Template [B4J, B4A, B4i] [B4X]JRDC Client Template [B4J, B4A, B4i] [B4X]
B4JDatabaseJRDC Server Template [SQLite, MySQL]JRDC Server Template [SQLite, MySQL]
B4JAudio/VideoOn-the-fly snippet to convert video to audio fileOn-the-fly snippet to convert video to audio file
B4JB4JSimple Macros: An Modest HackDefine your own macros to expand code in the IDE
B4XB4XCode Smells [B4X]"Code smells" are common patterns that can indicate that there is a problem in the code. A problem doesn't mean that the code doesn't work, it might be that it will be difficult to maintain it or that there are more elegant ways to implement the same thing. Remember that not everything is clear cut and there are exceptions for any rule.
B4XFile handlingGet mime type by extension [B4X]Get mime type by extension [B4X]
B4XGoogleGSheet Library [integrate google sheets into your B4X apps easily]GSheet Library [integrate google sheets into your B4X apps easily]
B4ADatabaseImport a CSV Text File Into a Newly Created SQLite TableImport a CSV Text File Into a Newly Created SQLite Table
B4XDatabaseSupabase - The Open Source Firebase alternative [B4X]Supabase - The Open Source Firebase alternative [B4X]
B4XB4XWait for multiple tasks to complete [B4X]A pattern such as this one can be used when you want to run multiple resumable subs concurrently and wait for all of them to complete before continuing
B4JDatabaseWeb API Template 2 [Beta]Web API Template 2
B4RB4RB4R Change Log (version history)B4R Change Log (version history)
B4ADrawingDraw on top of other apps permissionStarting from Android 6 a special permission is required if you want to use the SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW permission. This permission is not related to the runtime permissions. You can put this code in a class to check whether your app has permission and open the settings page if needed
B4IEmulator/VMLocal Mac Builder InstallationiOS compilation requires an Apple Mac computer. Developers have two options with B4i:
- Use a local Mac machine connected over the local network.
- Use our hosted builder rental service.
These instructions explain how to install the builder on a local Mac machine.
B4XCalendarAS Scheduler - MonthView and DayView [Week] [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]The AS Scheduler is a B4X library for displaying and interacting with appointments.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (09 Sep 2023 to 16 Sep 2023)

B4AStringsUnescape Unicode sequences for Spanish languageUnescape Unicode sequences for Spanish language
B4IOSApple pencil interactionThis inline code detects doubletaps on the Apple Pencil
B4XSupabaseSupabase - The Open Source Firebase alternative [B4X]Supabase - The Open Source Firebase alternative [B4X]
B4AGameTic-Tac-Toe. Extremely basic XUI cross platform WiFi game example B4A vs B4i - Newer developersTic-Tac-Toe. Extremely basic XUI cross platform WiFi game example B4A vs B4i - Newer developers
B4JSithasoDaisyDeploy your Static Website on the Internet Computer and make it a dApp [Web3]Deploy your Static Website on the Internet Computer and make it a dApp [Web3]
B4JDatabasePocketBase - deploying your SQLite WebServer back-end on Railway.app [Web]PocketBase - deploying your SQLite WebServer back-end on Railway.app [Web]
B4JDatabasePocketBase - running multiple instances in the same machine - different ports [Web]PocketBase - running multiple instances in the same machine - different ports [Web]
B4XSupabaseSupabase - Storage Image Transformations [B4X]Supabase - Storage Image Transformations [B4X]
B4XB4XB4Xlib file makerB4Xlib file maker
B4JDesignerAdd a pane with layout to a tooltip. [B4j] [DSE]Add a pane with layout to a tooltip. [B4j] [DSE]
B4XSupabaseSupabase - Storage Bucket [B4X]Supabase - Storage Bucket [B4X]
B4XSupabaseSupabase - Storage Files [B4X]Supabase - Storage Files [B4X]
B4XSupabaseSupabase Storage - Download file with Progress [B4X]Supabase Storage - Download file with Progress [B4X]
B4AOSAnother Torch [>= M]A simple android application that can turn on/off the flashlight or torchlight by clicking a button
B4AFile handlingSaveAs - Let the user select a target folderThis code, the opposite of ContentChooser or the simpler version of ExternalStorage. Allows the user to choose the place where the file will be saved. Simple to work with and doesn't require permissions. Possible alternative to the external storage permission, which is mostly no longer available.
B4XFile handlingTextEditor - Save and load external files [B4X]This is a B4i and B4A example, which demonstrates various external files related tasks.
B4JB4J ServerMiniServer TemplateMiniServer Template

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (16 Sep 2023 to 23 Sep 2023)

B4XB4XMinimaListA utility class to manage a simple collections of Map inside List
B4JComms & NetworkMinimaList Controller [Web]A library that can be use to create basic structure of a controller class for Web API 2.
B4XB4XCode snippets [B4X]Code snippets [B4X]
B4RB4R sensorrSFR05 a library for SFR05Arduino library for the SRF05 distance sensor and compatibles.
B4JDatabaseDeploy PocketBase SQLite WebServer WebApp on DigitalOcean [FrontEnd + BackEnd] [Web]Deploy PocketBase SQLite WebServer WebApp on DigitalOcean [FrontEnd + BackEnd] [Web]
B4JMapBANanoOrderedMap [BANano]BANanoOrderedMap [BANano]
B4ADatabasecloudKVS - adding list of changes to NewData eventcloudKVS - adding list of changes to NewData event
B4AIcons / fontsIconKitchen - Generate App IconsIconKitchen - Generate App Icons
B4JEditText/Textview/TextArea/TextFieldTextArea and TextField commands. Keep Undo working. [B4j]TextArea and TextField commands. Keep Undo working. [B4j]
B4JBAnano - databaseUsing PocketBase [Firebase Alternative] Locally for your Apps. [BANano]Using PocketBase [Firebase Alternative] Locally for your Apps. [BANano]
B4XProgress/Gauge/LoadingAS NumberProgressBar [B4X] [XUI]AS NumberProgressBar [B4X] [XUI]
B4JDrawingAsyncCanvas, B4XCanvas wrapper with Invalidate for B4JAsyncCanvas, B4XCanvas wrapper with Invalidate for B4J
B4JDatabaseJRDC Server Template [SQLite, MySQL]JRDC Server Template [SQLite, MySQL]
B4XB4XMassimo Meli OverviewMassimo Meli Overview
B4ANotificationsNB6 - Notifications Builder class (2018)For a long time there were two ways for B4A developers to show notifications:
- Simple notifications with the built-in Notification object.
- More complex notifications with barx's NotificationBuilder library. Thank you barx for all your work!!!

The notifications features changed a lot as Android evolved. Android 8 (with targetSdkVersion 26+) adds another complexity with the introduction of notification channels.

The built-in Notification object was rewritten in B4A v8 to work properly with all versions.
This is a good option if you are interested in simple notifications.
B4XTable/GridSD FlexGrid [B4X] [XUI]I created a new library to show a table (or grid) similar to the one in EXCEL. There are already excellent classes that allow many to accomplish things, such as xCustomListView (by Erel) and with the FlexibleTable (by Klaus). I wanted to make something slightly different suited to my needs.
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoIONIC7 Mobile WebApp Development Q & A [Web]SithasoIONIC7 Mobile WebApp Development Q & A [Web]
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoIONIC7 Mobile WebApp Examples for your Inspiration [Web]SithasoIONIC7 Mobile WebApp Examples for your Inspiration [Web]
B4JMenuMenuButton [B4j]I wanted to add a menu to a form that is to be used in a narrow portrait orientation. I have dealt with this before using a normal button and a popup menu. but as there is a MenuButton control in JavafX I thought I'd wrap it.
B4APrintSD EscPos Printer [Lan,USB, Bluetooth SPP, BLE]This library allows you to print with thermal printers compatible with the ESC POS language in 4 different communication channels (USB, Bluetooth SPP, BLE, LAN)

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (23 Sep 2023 to 30 Sep 2023)

B4JViews - additionalReplacement TitleBarI've seen a few questions on the forums about changing the titlebar color. The answer is that you have to replace the title bar. This gives the problem of then losing all of the form controls, resizing minimising, maximising and close buttons. This is a customview, that does all of this. Just add the titlebarCV customview to the top of a layout and it will replace the existing titlebar with one defined int the titlebar layout.
B4XPreferencesAS Settings [B4X] [XUI] [Beta]AS Settings [B4X] [XUI] [Beta]
B4AGameBlue Stacks connection to B4X IDE.Blue Stacks connection to B4X IDE.
B4APrintSD EscPos Printer [Lan,USB, Bluetooth SPP, BLE]This library allows you to print with thermal printers compatible with the ESC POS language in 4 different communication channels (USB, Bluetooth SPP, BLE, LAN)
B4XPickerSD ProductPicker [B4X] [XUI]SD ProductPicker [B4X] [XUI]
B4ASpeechSpeechToText - Continuous Offline Voice RecognitionThis is a wrapper of Acephei VOSK , With this, you can add continuous offline speech recognition feature to your application.
B4JButtonCreating javafx buttons with imagesCreating javafx buttons with images
B4JMQTTMQTT Protocol [IoT]MQTT Protocol [IoT]
B4XSliderAS CardSlider - Text animation [B4X]AS CardSlider - Text animation [B4X]
B4JComms & NetworkMinimaList Controller [Web]A library that can be use to create basic structure of a controller class for Web API 2.
B4XSliderAS CardSlider [B4X] [XUI]AS CardSlider [B4X] [XUI]
B4JTable/GridTreeTableView Helper ClassTreeTableView Helper Class
B4JWebAppTutorial - Using MinimaList Controller [Web]Tutorial - Using MinimaList Controller [Web]
B4JDatabaseTutorial - Using Web API Controller [Web API 2]Tutorial - Using Web API Controller [Web API 2]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (30 Sep 2023 to 08 Oct 2023)

B4AGPS/location/mapsFusedLocationProviderGMS [Latest]This is a new FusedLocationProviderGMS library that is based on the latest version of Google Mobile Services (GMS)
B4JOSGet Unique hardware ID + Lib [b4j]Get Unique hardware ID + Lib [b4j]
B4APDFPDFab - a default PDF viewer app based on DonManfred's PDFium wrapPDFab - a default PDF viewer app based on DonManfred's PDFium wrap
B4XB4XFeatures that Erel recommends to avoidFeatures that Erel recommends to avoid
B4AAudio/VideoMusic player UI (B4A)Music player UI (B4A)
B4JGameB4J/ Lottie AnimationB4J/ Lottie Animation
B4JTable/GridB4xTable: Property Bag Use CaseUse a B4xTable as a property bag with inline editing

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (08 Oct 2023 to 14 Oct 2023)

B4JAudio/VideojAudioRecord2 [B4j]This is a new version of the jAudioRecord library (but not a direct plugin replacement) provided as a b4xlib and uses current B4x practices and classes. It allows selection of audio inputs and capturing directly to file or to a byte array so you can process the data further.
B4XDatabaseJRDC Client Template [B4J, B4A, B4i] [B4X]JRDC Client Template [B4J, B4A, B4i] [B4X]
B4AhttpHttp InterceptorHttp Interceptor
B4JDatabaseSQLite or MySQL databaseUsing SQLite or MySQL on a web server
B4XViews - effectsAS Badges [B4X]I took the original Badger code from @Erel and modified it to create a new view.
B4JDatabaseDButils v.2.5 for SQLite and MySQL [SQL]DButils v.2.5 for SQLite and MySQL [SQL]
B4AMQTTMQTT Brokers listMQTT Brokers list
B4IB4IUpload ipa to Apple Connect without Application Loader [Local Mac]Upload ipa to Apple Connect without Application Loader [Local Mac]
B4AAudio/VideoaddoMedia3 - AndroidX Media3 Exoplayer WrapperaddoMedia3 - AndroidX Media3 Exoplayer Wrapper
B4XSliderAS CardSlider [B4X] [XUI]AS CardSlider [B4X] [XUI]
B4XViews - additionalAS Sliding Onboarding [based on ASViewPager] [B4X] [XUI]AS Sliding Onboarding [based on ASViewPager] [B4X] [XUI]
B4XProgress/Gauge/LoadingAS Stories [B4X] [XUI]Library that shows a horizontal progress like Instagram stories. You can add your own layout like on the AS_ViewPager. The AS_Stories supports lazy laoding too.>
B4AGoogleGooglePlayBilling - In App PurchasesThe previous service which was used by InAppBilling3 library is being deprecated and will soon won't be available. GooglePlayBilling is based on the new in app purchases service: ttps://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_library_overview
B4ATable/GridExpandable CLV with sub-items [similar to a tree] [B4J] [B4A]Expandable CLV with sub-items [similar to a tree] [B4J] [B4A]
B4AFirebaseFirebaseAdmin LibraryFirebaseAdmin Library

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (14 Oct 2023 to 21 Oct 2023)

B4JPrintB4j Print JavaFX8Here is a B4j library written in B4j to access the full Printer modules provided with JavaFX8. Full source code is available.
B4JDatabaseMini ORMThis class can be used for scaffolding db schema or used together with my Web API.
B4JIcons / fontsOther Font icon [ than Fontawesome and Material]Icon fonts other than FontAwesome and MaterialIcons
B4XComboboxSD_xComboBox [B4X] [XUI]SD_xComboBox [B4X] [XUI]
B4IOSTip: on device logsI'm not sure whether it is a new feature in iOS or I simply wasn't aware of it, but it is a very useful one. Apparently you can access the crash logs from the settings app. This helps when you want to debug a crash that happens in a store / release distribution.
B4JBAnanoChecking File Existence : [Async Fetch - BANanoFetch Inside BANanoPromise] [BANano]Checking File Existence : [Async Fetch - BANanoFetch Inside BANanoPromise] [BANano]
B4JWebAppMinimaListUtils [Web]A utility class to manipulate a simple List of Map to do basic CRUD.
B4XTable/GridSD FlexGrid [B4X] [XUI]I created a new library to show a table (or grid) similar to the one in EXCEL. There are already excellent classes that allow many to accomplish things, such as xCustomListView (by Erel) and with the FlexibleTable (by Klaus). I wanted to make something slightly different suited to my needs.
B4XLabelBBScrollingLabel - rich text scrolling label [B4X]BBScrollingLabel is similar to XUI Views ScrollingLabel, however it is based on BCTextEngine and can therefore display formatted text.
B4AKiosk💡 B4A Uninstalling a kiosk app💡 B4A Uninstalling a kiosk app
B4JB4JB4J Change Log (version history)B4J Change Log (version history)
B4JAudio/VideojAudioRecord2 [B4j]This is a new version of the jAudioRecord library (but not a direct plugin replacement) provided as a b4xlib and uses current B4x practices and classes. It allows selection of audio inputs and capturing directly to file or to a byte array so you can process the data further.
B4AWebViewWebViewExtrasWebViewExtras exposes more of the native Android WebView methods to your B4A application.
B4JSithasoDaisyCreating a Product Listing [Web] [SithasoDaisy]Creating a Product Listing [Web] [SithasoDaisy]
B4XDate/timeAS TimePicker [B4X] [XUI]This is a simple TimePicker, with android style.
B4JAudio/VideojAudioTrack2 [B4j]This is a new version of the jAudioTrack library (but not a direct plugin replacement) provided as a b4xlib and uses current B4x practices and classes. It allows selecting the audio output. It also includes the Clip class which allows control over the playback position and looping.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (21 Oct 2023 to 28 Oct 2023)

B4XPickerAS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]AS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]
B4JBAnanoGoing full circle [BANano+jSERVER=BANanoServer]Going full circle [BANano+jSERVER=BANanoServer]
B4XButtonNHShakeButton.b4xlib - Works in B4A, B4i, B4J [B4X]This library will zoom in, zoom out and shake 4 times in random directions a button. It should work also with any view since the ShakeButton sub accepts as an argument a B4XView.
B4XSupabaseSupabase - Authentification [B4X]Supabase - Authentification [B4X]
B4XDatabaseSupabase - Database Joins [B4X]Supabase - Database Joins [B4X]
B4XSupabaseSupabase - The Open Source Firebase alternative [B4X]Supabase - The Open Source Firebase alternative [B4X]
B4XCalendarAS Scheduler - MonthView and DayView [Week] [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]The AS Scheduler is a B4X library for displaying and interacting with appointments.
B4XTable/GridB4XTableSettingsExplorer - shows the impact of changing B4XTable properties et al [B4XTable]B4XTableSettingsExplorer - shows the impact of changing B4XTable properties et al [B4XTable]
B4XFirebaseFirebaseFirestore [B4X]FirebaseFirestore [B4X]
B4JWebSocketjWebSocketClient v2 accept all certificatesUseful when you want to make a not so secure connection to a server with self signed certificate
B4JDatabaseMini ORMThis class can be used for scaffolding db schema or used together with my Web API.
B4JAudio/VideojAudioTrack2 [B4j]This is a new version of the jAudioTrack library (but not a direct plugin replacement) provided as a b4xlib and uses current B4x practices and classes. It allows selecting the audio output. It also includes the Clip class which allows control over the playback position and looping.
B4RArduino/ESPMCUs comparison 2023MCUs comparison 2023
B4RBluetoothrESP32BLESimpleAdvertiser for ESP32The library allows you to advertise manufacturer and service data (without connecting to the ble server) on an ESP32. It allows also to receive advertised messages on an other ESP32.
B4JBAnanoExploring Web Service Workers aka BANano Background Workers [Web] [SithasoDaisy]Exploring Web Service Workers aka BANano Background Workers [Web] [SithasoDaisy]
B4XDatabaseSupabase - Realtime [B4X]Supabase - Realtime [B4X]
B4XB4XVariable # and Named Arguments in Subs [B4X]Variable # and Named Arguments in Subs [B4X]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (28 Oct 2023 to 05 Nov 2023)

B4JWebAppMinimaListUtils [Web]A utility class to manipulate a simple List of Map to do basic CRUD.
B4AGPS/location/mapsGPSGNSS LibraryAfter discovering several problems in the operation of GPS and GNSS libraries on SDK32 and SDK33, I decided to make one library that will be compatible with almost all versions of android (from SDK less than 24 to SDK33 and above). This library combines deprecated GPS classes with still up-to-date GNSS classes and, based on the android version, decides which one to use.
B4AColourStatusBar, NagivationBar and Background color all the same!StatusBar, NagivationBar and Background color all the same!
B4JGameB4J/ Lottie AnimationB4J/ Lottie Animation
B4XButtonNHShakeButton.b4xlib - Works in B4A, B4i, B4J [B4X]This library will zoom in, zoom out and shake 4 times in random directions a button. It should work also with any view since the ShakeButton sub accepts as an argument a B4XView.
B4AFirebaseDebugging with Firebase / Android GPU InspectorDebugging with Firebase / Android GPU Inspector
B4XFirebaseFirebaseFirestore [B4X]FirebaseFirestore [B4X]
B4AGoogleGoogleDrive via REST API V3 - Small TestprojectA small project to get a grip on Google Drive
B4JGameAnyone for a game of ChineseCheckers?Anyone for a game of ChineseCheckers?
B4XTabStripAS SegmentedTab - Custom tab width [B4X]AS SegmentedTab - Custom tab width [B4X]
B4XTabStripAS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]AS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]
B4XSocialGreenApi - WhatsApp API [B4X]Green API is a platform that allows you to send and receive WhatsApp messages through a stable API.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (04 Nov 2023 to 11 Nov 2023)

B4AAudio/VideoAudio library v1.5 - New AudioStreamer objectAudio library v1.5 - New AudioStreamer object
B4JAudio/VideoOpus codec for B4JOpus codec for B4J
B4RB4R.bin merging and flashing [ESP32].bin merging and flashing [ESP32]
B4XCalendarAS CalendarExpandable📅 [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]AS CalendarExpandable📅 [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]
B4XDate/timeAS TimePicker [B4X] [XUI]This is a simple TimePicker, with android style.
B4XSupabaseSupabase - Database Limit and Offset [B4X]Supabase - Database Limit and Offset [B4X]
B4XSupabaseSupabase - Database OrderBy [B4X]Supabase - Database OrderBy [B4X]
B4XComboboxComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]ComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]
B4JDatabaseUsing PocketBase as a Framework: Lets create a REST API [Web]Using PocketBase as a Framework: Lets create a REST API [Web]
B4RPrintrThermal_Printer a wrapper Thermal Printer under BLEEasily generate text and graphics and send them to various BLE thermal printers
B4XKeyboardSD CustomKeyboard [B4X]SD CustomKeyboard [B4X]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (11 Nov 2023 to 18 Nov 2023)

B4JDrawingAsyncCanvas, B4XCanvas wrapper with Invalidate for B4JAsyncCanvas, B4XCanvas wrapper with Invalidate for B4J
B4AUI designB4A - Task Manager App TemplateB4A - Task Manager App Template
B4ASliderCustomMinimalSlider - Minimalistic slider that can do slider or progress bar [B4A]CustomMinimalSlider - Minimalistic slider that can do slider or progress bar [B4A]
B4AAudio/VideoMusic player UI (B4A)Music player UI (B4A)
B4JSithasoDaisySithaso Wireframes - A free tool for the b4x community - [Canva/Figma Alternative] [Web]A free tool for the b4x community to prototype their mobile applications. IT DOES NOT GENERATE SOURCE CODE.
B4RB4R sensorXGZP6897D pressure sensors familyModern pressure sensors where combined the piezoresistive pressure sensor and the ADC chipset with 24-bit resolution and I2C digital interface (and for temperature 16-bit one).
B4XList- and scrollviewCustomListView - lazy loading / virtualization [B4X] [XUI]CustomListView - lazy loading / virtualization [B4X] [XUI]
B4ADrawinglight switch: minimal code , generous resourcesWith less than 25 lines of code, a light switch transition effect (bulb on/off) is shown
B4JDrawingPlotting contour linesA code module which can plot contour lines for a function with two variables
B4RB4R sensorRCWL-96xx ultrasonic distance sensors [HC-SR04+ or HC-SR04P modules]Old sensors HC-SR04 are analog, with measuring the distance as the impulse width. Latest models are with i2c interface based on some RCWL chips, like RCWL-9600, 9610, 9620 or so…
B4IB4XpagesB4XPages Tutorial SeriesB4XPages Tutorial Series
B4AB4XpagesB4XPages Video Tutorial SeriesB4XPages Video Tutorial Series
B4JB4XpagesB4XPages Video tutorial SeriesB4XPages Video tutorial Series
B4XSwitchB4XSwitch to support Accessibility [B4X]I think that the B4XSwitch does not support accessibility very well. I made a simple extension based on the already extended version of the B4XSwitch that supports setting colors at runtime. (Many thanks to @Blueforcer.) Now you can add a description to the panel, which is read out correctly by TalkBack.
B4ADate/timeDateTimePicker View [Preferences DIalog]DateTimePicker View [Preferences DIalog]
B4RB4R sensorENS160 Multi-Gas SensorSensor ENS160 can measure: Air quality index, Concentration of total volatile organic compounds (ppb), Carbon dioxide equivalent concentration (ppm). Default I2C address: 0x53 (can also work via SPI interface, not used here).
B4XB4XpagesFull tutorial on building Membership Registration App [B4XPage Video]Full tutorial on building Membership Registration App [B4XPage Video]
B4XViewPagerAS View Pager based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]AS View Pager based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]
B4JAudio/Videoplay sound in linuxplay sound in linux
B4JBAnano - VueSmall solutions to development hitches [BANano] [VuetifyAD3]Small solutions to development hitches [BANano] [VuetifyAD3]
B4XChartsxChartLite b4xlib [B4X] [XUI]xChartLite is a b4xlib library, it is a lite version of the xChart library.
B4XChartsxChartMini b4xlib [B4X] [XUI]xChartMini b4xlib [B4X] [XUI]
B4AList- and scrollviewA vertical and horizontal scrollable Panel/LayoutA vertical and horizontal scrollable Panel/Layout
B4XDate/timeAS DatePicker - fast navigate to a Month - Year - Decade - Century [B4X] [XUI]AS DatePicker - fast navigate to a Month - Year - Decade - Century [B4X] [XUI]
B4XViewPagerAS ViewPager - Infinite scrolling [B4X]AS ViewPager - Infinite scrolling [B4X]
B4JViewPagerjPager - ViewPagerThis is a high performance pager, optimized for large lists.
B4AB4AList of TD_ CustomViews, Modules, Classes and ServicesList of TD_ CustomViews, Modules, Classes and Services
B4XViews - additionalAS Scrolling Tags based on xCustomListView - Display your Hastags or Categories [B4X] [XUI]AS Scrolling Tags based on xCustomListView - Display your Hastags or Categories [B4X] [XUI]
B4AB4XConvert DateTime, Graphic, Boolean, UnitsConvert DateTime, Graphic, Boolean, Units
B4AGoogleGoogleApiAvailability [Google Play Services availability]A small library that serves as an aid in establishing the existence and correctness of the installation of google play services
B4XSupabaseSupabase - Supachat chat example app [B4X]Supabase - Supachat chat example app [B4X]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (18 Nov 2023 to 25 Nov 2023)

B4RB4R sensorCompass - magnet sensor group xxx5883Compass - magnet sensor group xxx5883
B4JSithasoIONICSithasoIONIC7 Wireframes: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Ionic 7 Mobile Apps DesignsSithasoIONIC7 Wireframes: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Ionic 7 Mobile Apps Designs
B4AB4AApp Icon Change at RuntimeApp Icon Change at Runtime
B4XViews - additionalAS Chips - Display your Hashtags, Filters or Categories [B4X] [XUI]AS Chips - Display your Hashtags, Filters or Categories [B4X] [XUI]
B4JBAnano - VueSmall solutions to development hitches [BANano] [VuetifyAD3]Small solutions to development hitches [BANano] [VuetifyAD3]
B4XPane(l)AS Draggable Bottom Card [B4X] [XUI]AS Draggable Bottom Card [B4X] [XUI]
B4XPane(l)AS DraggableBottomCard - Drag Indicator - Confirm Button [B4X]AS DraggableBottomCard - Drag Indicator - Confirm Button [B4X]
B4JGPS/location/mapsMy OpenStreetMap Extension LibraryMy OpenStreetMap Extension Library
B4XViewPagerAS View Pager based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]AS View Pager based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]
B4XMenuAS BottomActionMenu [B4X] [XUI]This view combines 2 views and makes it quick and easy to let the user make an action.
B4XViews - additionalAS Ripple View [B4X] [XUI]AS Ripple View [B4X] [XUI]
B4XSeekbarAS RangeSeekBar [B4X] [XUI]AS RangeSeekBar [B4X] [XUI]
B4XSeekbarAS StepSeekBar - StepSlider [B4X] [XUI]AS StepSeekBar - StepSlider [B4X] [XUI]
B4XB4XpagesFull tutorial on building Membership Registration App [B4XPage Video]Full tutorial on building Membership Registration App [B4XPage Video]
B4XViews - additionalXUI Views - Cross platform views and dialogs [B4X]XUI Views is a b4x library (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/100383/#content). The same b4xlib library is compatible with B4A (v8.8+), B4J (v7.0+) and B4i (TBD+). It is a collection of custom views and dialogs. Everything is written in B4X. The source code is included inside the b4xlib file, which is a zip file.
B4XPane(l)AS FloatingPanel [B4X]This is a simple panel that can be attached anywhere and opens with an animation.

Last edited:

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (18 Nov 2023 to 25 Nov 2023)

B4RB4R sensorCompass - magnet sensor group xxx5883Compass - magnet sensor group xxx5883
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoIONIC7 Wireframes: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Ionic 7 Mobile Apps DesignsSithasoIONIC7 Wireframes: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Ionic 7 Mobile Apps Designs
B4AB4AApp Icon Change at RuntimeApp Icon Change at Runtime
B4XViews - additionalAS Chips - Display your Hashtags, Filters or Categories [B4X] [XUI]AS Chips - Display your Hashtags, Filters or Categories [B4X] [XUI]
B4XPane(l)AS Draggable Bottom Card [B4X] [XUI]AS Draggable Bottom Card [B4X] [XUI]
B4XPane(l)AS DraggableBottomCard - Drag Indicator - Confirm Button [B4X]AS DraggableBottomCard - Drag Indicator - Confirm Button [B4X]
B4JGPS/location/mapsMy OpenStreetMap Extension LibraryMy OpenStreetMap Extension Library
B4XMenuAS BottomActionMenu [B4X] [XUI]This view combines 2 views and makes it quick and easy to let the user make an action.
B4XViews - additionalAS Ripple View [B4X] [XUI]AS Ripple View [B4X] [XUI]
B4XSeekbarAS RangeSeekBar [B4X] [XUI]AS RangeSeekBar [B4X] [XUI]
B4XSeekbarAS StepSeekBar - StepSlider [B4X] [XUI]AS StepSeekBar - StepSlider [B4X] [XUI]
B4XViews - additionalXUI Views - Cross platform views and dialogs [B4X]XUI Views is a b4x library (https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/100383/#content). The same b4xlib library is compatible with B4A (v8.8+), B4J (v7.0+) and B4i (TBD+). It is a collection of custom views and dialogs. Everything is written in B4X. The source code is included inside the b4xlib file, which is a zip file.
B4XPane(l)AS FloatingPanel [B4X]This is a simple panel that can be attached anywhere and opens with an animation.
Hi

Can you please update the 2nd row, 2nd column to be SithasoIONIC and not SithasoDaisy please..

1701172415667.png

Attachments

• 1701172408907.png
    1701172408907.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 31

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (25 Nov 2023 to 03 Dec 2023)

B4XViews - additionalAS Scrolling Tags based on xCustomListView - Display your Hastags or Categories [B4X] [XUI]AS Scrolling Tags based on xCustomListView - Display your Hastags or Categories [B4X] [XUI]
B4JB4JForm Events: form_minimized, form_maximizedForm Events: form_minimized, form_maximized
B4JTranslation/localisationResourceBundle useResourceBundle use
B4XB4XZipperWm - based on Erel's Zipper tool, with additional functionality - source included [Tool] [B4X]ZipperWm - based on Erel's Zipper tool, with additional functionality - source included [Tool] [B4X]
B4AEmulator/VMHow to change Default Android Emulator Skins [AVD] with Device SkinsHow to change Default Android Emulator Skins [AVD] with Device Skins
B4JBAnanoSpecial commands for inline JavaScript [BANano] [8.19+]Special commands for inline JavaScript [BANano] [8.19+]
B4XDate/timeGet number of days in year [B4X]Get number of days in year [B4X]
B4XDatabaseSupabase - Realtime [B4X]Supabase - Realtime [B4X]
B4XSupabaseSupabase - Realtime Broadcast [B4X]Supabase - Realtime Broadcast [B4X]
B4XSupabaseSupabase - Realtime Postgres Changes [B4X]Supabase - Realtime Postgres Changes [B4X]
B4XSupabaseSupabase - Realtime Presence [B4X]Supabase - Realtime Presence [B4X]
B4AKiosk💡 B4A Uninstalling a kiosk app💡 B4A Uninstalling a kiosk app
B4XPickerAS BottomEmojiPicker [B4X] [XUI]AS BottomEmojiPicker [B4X] [XUI]
B4RB4R sensorBME280 - well known sensor: thermometer, barometer, hygrometer, altimeterBME280 - well known sensor: thermometer, barometer, hygrometer, altimeter
B4AComms & NetworkSend and Save Data into SQLite on Another Device [using UDP]Send and Save Data into SQLite on Another Device [using UDP]
B4XPickerAS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]AS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]
B4ADatabaseSyncing local databases using PHP to access a database on a hosted serverSyncing local databases using PHP to access a database on a hosted server
B4AMenuAS TabMenuAdvancedA container view controller that manages a multiselection interface, where the selection determines which child view controller to display.
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoIONIC7 Wireframes: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Ionic 7 Mobile Apps DesignsSithasoIONIC7 Wireframes: A Step-by-Step Guide to Professional Ionic 7 Mobile Apps Designs

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (03 Dec 2023 to 09 Dec 2023)

B4JUI designCRM UI Kit open source for web appThis is the interface of the CRM web app that I designed for my clients. Almost everything is complete (html, css, javascript), except for the demo part that I haven't had time to finish yet.
B4JDatabaseTutorial - Using Web API Controller [Web API 2]Tutorial - Using Web API Controller [Web API 2]
B4JDatabaseWeb API TemplateA boilerplate for creating CRUD based RESTful Web API.
B4AB4AB4A Change Log (versions history)B4A Change Log (versions history)
B4XB4XFeatures that Erel recommends to avoidFeatures that Erel recommends to avoid
B4XStringsHide full phone number [B4X]It does not always make sense to make the entire phone number visible. So we only show the prefix code and the last 4 characters. We replace the rest with *
B4ANFCMiFare Classic BuspassThere was a time when NXP's Mifare Classic NFC tags were the go-to card for, among others, bus, metro and train passes, hotel keys, club memberships, etc. They offered security of a sort which required keys to access the tag's memory. Due to discovered security flaws, however, its day has mostly passed. Nevertheless, reading from and writing to Mifare Classic is an interesting exercise, and we still see some interest here on the forum from time to time.
B4AImagesPost Maker app [Free]With the Post Creator you can add phrases to your images and share with others.
SOME OF THE RESOURCES
ΓÇó Create beautiful images with phrases;
ΓÇó Layout customization;
ΓÇó Share with other users;
ΓÇó Great interface;
ΓÇó Style a Twitter status.
B4AB4AStartActivityForResult LibInitiate an activity to collect results
B4AhttpAndroidNetUri LibraryDEPRECATED - This library contains the AndroidNetUri class with all the features, methods and properties like android.net.Uri for Java. It also contains the AndroidNetUriBuilder class which is a subclass of the android.net.uri class (android.net.Uri.Builder). This library is adapted for work in BA.
B4AhttpAndroidNetUri2 [Uri wrapper]AndroidNetUri2 [Uri wrapper]
B4XPickerAS CountryPicker [B4X] [XUI]A phone number prefix, flag emoji, country code picker
B4XComboboxComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]ComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]
B4XEditText/Textview/TextArea/TextFieldAS TextFieldAdvanced - Title, Information, Counter, Password, Button [B4X] [XUI]With this view you can quickly and easily add good looking text fields, with title and or bottom text. Additionally you can make the TextField a button, so that you can open menus, but still keep the design of the text fields. The view speeds up development because you don't have to worry about almost anything, it looks nice by default and is functional.
B4XEditText/Textview/TextArea/TextFieldAS TextFieldAdvanced + AS BottomPhoneNumberFlagPicker - Simply let your users enter their phone number [B4X]AS TextFieldAdvanced + AS BottomPhoneNumberFlagPicker - Simply let your users enter their phone number [B4X]
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoIONIC7 - Mastering File Input [Web]SithasoIONIC7 - Mastering File Input [Web]
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoIONIC7 - Mastering SwiperJS / Sliders [Web]SithasoIONIC7 - Mastering SwiperJS / Sliders [Web]
B4XPickerAS BottomPhoneNumberFlagPicker [B4X] [XUI]A bottom phone number prefix, flag emoji, country code picker
B4XDate/timeAS Scheduler - DayView [B4X]AS Scheduler - DayView [B4X]
B4XDate/timeAS WheelDateTimePicker - based on ASWheelPicker [B4X]AS WheelDateTimePicker - based on ASWheelPicker [B4X]
B4RB4RChatGPT can help designing circuitsChatGPT can help designing circuits
B4XSupabaseSupabase - Realtime Broadcast example app [B4X]Supabase - Realtime Broadcast example app [B4X]
B4INotificationsUserNotificationCenter class - RemoveAllPendingNotificationsUserNotificationCenter class - RemoveAllPendingNotifications
B4INotificationsUserNotificationCenter class - Schedule NotificationsUserNotificationCenter class - Schedule Notifications

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (09 Dec 2023 to 16 Dec 2023)

B4JSithasoSithasoIONIC7 - Let's create a Sticky Notes Mobile App using LocalStorage [Web]SithasoIONIC7 - Let's create a Sticky Notes Mobile App using LocalStorage [Web]
B4JB4JGenerate Members for SceneBuilder [workaround]This is a workaround to kind of restore the old "Generate Members" behavior, for UI generated with JavaFX Scene Builder. I understand that using Scene Builder is not recommended anymore, but this will be useful for people like me who are still supporting programs created using SB.
B4JSithasoSithaso Wireframes - A free tool for the b4x community - [Canva/Figma Alternative] [Web]A free tool for the b4x community to prototype their mobile applications. IT DOES NOT GENERATE SOURCE CODE.
B4JhtmlFreemarker LibraryApache FreeMarkerΓäó is a template engine: a Java library to generate text output (HTML web pages, e-mails, configuration files, source code, etc.) based on templates and changing data.
B4JhtmlHTMX + TailwindCSS + FreemarkerHTMX + TailwindCSS + Freemarker
B4INotificationsUserNotificationCenter class - Schedule NotificationsUserNotificationCenter class - Schedule Notifications
B4XDate/timeAS DatePicker - fast navigate to a Month - Year - Decade - Century [B4X] [XUI]AS DatePicker - fast navigate to a Month - Year - Decade - Century [B4X] [XUI]
B4AAnimationB4XLib 100% B4X code to animate your layout.This B4Xlib animates your layout. Views fall from the top to their initial position.
B4XPDFPDF Generator - B4X Cross Platform - Class 100% B4X Code [B4X]PDF Generator - B4X Cross Platform - Class 100% B4X Code [B4X]
B4RB4R LCD/TFTrLCDWIKI_SPI a wrapper for SPI LCD display using ILI9325 and moreLCDWIKI_SPI is a library for LCD panels under SPI and using ILI9325, ILI9328, ILI9341, HX8357D, HX8347G, HX8347I, ILI9486, ST7735S, or SSD1283A controllers.
B4AB4XpagesConvert a big Activity project to B4XPagesConvert a big Activity project to B4XPages