Android Example B4Xgoodies_from_walt61 Online

Well,

As JamesGreaves requested,
"So do you not think it would be of value to have even something like @walt61 has created but online?"
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/complete-library-repository-click-here.109921/#post-686347

I got thinking about it. How hard it is to convert walt61's such a good hard work into online.
Converting the given xlsm to Google Sheet gave reload error.
Xls without macro also gave same reload error.
I made csv and tried to open in sheet, still same error.

Finally I opted for csv to html, http://www.convertcsv.com/csv-to-html.htm and then pasted the html text in a new gsheet. Voila it works !

Please note that the information is (c) walt61 and I will remove the link if not authorised to upload a online version of the same.

I just wanted to help fellow members here with an online option of the same.

Update:
version 2019-11-05, total 4870 rows.​
version 2019-11-11, total 4885 rows.​
version 2019-11-18, total 4894 rows.​
version 2019-11-26, total 4904 rows.​
version 2019-12-02, total 4907 rows.​
version 2019-12-09, total 4913 rows.​
version 2019-12-16, total 4923 rows.​
version 2019-12-23, total 4925 rows. Merry Christmas.​
version 2019-12-30, total 4933 rows. Happy New Year.​
version 2020-01-13, total 4945 rows.​
version 2020-01-20, total 4945 rows. No Change.​
version 2020-01-27, total 4953 rows.​
version 2020-02-03, total 4953 rows. No Change.​
version 2020-02-10, total 4969 rows.​
version 2020-02-17, total 4979 rows.​
version 2020-02-24, total 4995 rows.​
version 2020-03-02, total 5006 rows. Crossed 5K !​
version 2020-03-09, total 5014 rows. Happy Holi From India.​
version 2020-03-16, total 5027 rows.​
version 2020-03-23, total 5038 rows. World Lock-down due to Covid 19.​
version 2020-03-30, total 5051 rows. World Lock-down continue.​
version 2020-04-06, total 5066 rows. and World Lock-down continue.​
version 2020-04-14, total 5086 rows. India extended Lock-down till May 3, 2020.​
version 2020-04-20, total 5091 rows. Kinda getting used to working from Home.​
version 2020-04-27, total 5109 rows. Hope the lock down eases by next week.​
version 2020-05-05, total 5122 rows. Non teetotalers get in line, shops opened now.​
version 2020-05-11, total 5129 rows. Our locality in red zone now. Movement restricted.​
version 2020-05-18, total 5143 rows. Summer temperatures soaring and Covid too !!​
version 2020-05-26, total 5163 rows. Cyclone Ampham destroyed trees, electricity and our life line internet :(
version 2020-06-02, total 5178 rows. Life is limping back to whatever is left.​
version 2020-06-08, total 5198 rows. Covid, Ampham, Summer Heat ! What Next ?​
version 2020-06-15, total 5217 rows. If you living in peace now then you are gifted.​
version 2020-06-22, total 5225 rows. Still working from Home. Getting Office-sick​
version 2020-06-29, total 5234 rows. WOW ! Number of rows are now sequential ! Nearly !!​
version 2020-07-06, total 5243 rows. It is routine now.​
version 2020-07-14, total 5265 rows. B4A is version 10 ! now and have Cross Platform B4XPages !!​
version 2020-07-20, total 5276 rows. Everybody is going about their jobs now, with Mask on.​
version 2020-07-27, total 5290 rows. On / Off / On / Off i.e. Lock Down.​
version 2020-08-03, total 5307 rows. Today is Raksha Bandhan (India). Bonding Sister and Brother relationship.​
version 2020-08-10, total 5322 rows. Everything going on-line now. From Education to Shopping.​
version 2020-08-17, total 5335 rows. Celebrations are also now on-line !​
version 2020-08-24, total 5348 rows. WHO says COVID19 will not last long now. Phew !​
version 2020-08-31, total 5357 rows. Covid recovery rate is more than death rate now Thanks.​
version 2020-09-07, total 5373 rows. Not getting time to develop in B4X and it is frustrating than Covid lock down !!​
version 2020-09-14, total 5377 rows. Metro (Kolkata, India) starts at last, but with e-Pass !​
version 2020-09-21, total 5392 rows. Covid Pandemic still not over !!​
version 2020-09-28, total 5408 rows. Most people are going about there works, normally. Many without masks.​
version 2020-10-05, total 5416 rows. Political clashes everywhere in India. People forgot Covid !!​

The direct link of the sheet is given in Post#21

Regards,

Anand

Last edited:

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (06 Mar 2023 to 12 Mar 2023)

B4XColourCustom Color Picker Bar [BitmapCreator] [B4X]Custom Color Picker Bar [BitmapCreator] [B4X]
B4AAppCompatFont Resizer: Responsive label and Popup Menu or xCustomListView Menu called from ACToolBar iconFont Resizer: Responsive label and Popup Menu or xCustomListView Menu called from ACToolBar icon
B4AComms & NetworkaSyncStream and flushaSyncStream and flush
B4ASMSSend and Recive SMS from PC using AsyncStreams in Wifi e VB.NetSend and Recive SMS from PC using AsyncStreams in Wifi e VB.Net
B4AAudio/VideoTo get multiple media files and folders via MediaStore [info and paths]To get multiple media files and folders via MediaStore [info and paths]
B4XChartsxChartMini b4xlib [B4X] [XUI]xChartMini b4xlib [B4X] [XUI]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (12 Mar 2023 to 20 Mar 2023)

B4JBarcode/scanOkapiBarcode [ZINT]Okapi Barcode is an open-source barcode generator written entirely in Java, supporting over 50 encoding standards, including all ISO standards. Okapi Barcode is based on Zint, an open-source barcode encoding library developed in C, and builds on the years of work that have been invested in that project.
B4JWebAppUsing EmailJS rest api to send emails [SithasoDaisy]Using EmailJS rest api to send emails [SithasoDaisy]
B4XDrawingAS Draw [B4X] [XUI]Features:
- cross-platform compatible
- draw or erase
- undo and redo
- clear all
- set color, thickness and background color
- enable or disable the drawing
- import and export the drawing for later use
- export the drawing as image or the complete view
B4XEditText/TextviewAS TextFieldAdvanced - Title, Information, Counter, Password, Button [B4X] [XUI]With this view you can quickly and easily add good looking text fields, with title and or bottom text. Additionally you can make the TextField a button, so that you can open menus, but still keep the design of the text fields. The view speeds up development because you don't have to worry about almost anything, it looks nice by default and is functional.
B4JB4JRunning Jar with double click [in Java OpenJDK 11]As shared in multiple places in this forum Java 11 OpenJDK does not allow to run jar files directly. Here is an easy workaround.
B4XCalendarAS CalendarAdvanced - OneRow/FiveRow Calendar - Expand and Collapse [B4X] [XUI]AS CalendarAdvanced - OneRow/FiveRow Calendar - Expand and Collapse [B4X] [XUI]
B4XCalendarAS CalendarExpandable📅 [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]AS CalendarExpandable📅 [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]
B4JB4XB4Xsources: a B4X source code viewer using command line tools to extract and decompile the files.B4Xsources: a B4X source code viewer using command line tools to extract and decompile the files.
B4ADatabaseBackup/Restore SQLite DatabaseBackup/Restore SQLite Database
B4JStringsGenerate Hierarchical Table with Multilevel NumberingGenerate Hierarchical Table with Multilevel Numbering
B4XKeyboardSD CustomKeyboard [B4X]SD CustomKeyboard [B4X]
B4XDatabaseSD_SQL [MsSQL,MySQL] [B4X] [B4XLib]A library that allows you to connect to MySql, MsSql (for the moment) databases with B4A and B4J; B4I is work in progress.
B4AImagesmy share creation simple carousellmy share creation simple carousell
B4JDatabaseJRDC2 Interface - Remote Server ManagerYou can do the following: control the server & the JRDC2 remotely :
1- Stop JRDC2
2- Pause it (no more in/out until it was un-paused)
3- Restart JRDC2
4- Make it run at start up of the server (sometimes we restarted the server so we had to log in using ssh, then open the anydesk then run the service which can take a lot of time)
5- Restart the Server (windows server)
6- Block/unblock an ip that tries to connect
7- you can take screenshots of the server (Remotely)
8- you can view real-time logs
9- check if the server is running (automatic checkup every 5 minutes)
10- how long has the server been running
11- how many requests so far
12- Multiple JRDC2 Connections (more than 1 JRDC2 Server)
B4XChartsxChart Class [B4X] [XUI]Learning B4XViews and XUI, I wrote this CustomView xChart Class.
It works on all three products: B4A, B4i and B4J.
The xChart.bas file is located in the B4J and shared, relative link, in B4A and B4i.
The code is exactly the same, one class file, for all three products.

It is an evolution of Erels' Android Charts Framwork.

It has automatic scales, automatic text size according to the chart size.
These can also be set manually.

Demoprograms for all three products.
Tested on PC, Android Samsung S6, Samsung Tab S2, iPhone 6 and iPad.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (19 Mar 2023 to 26 Mar 2023)

B4AImagesImage viewer. A zoomable image within each sliding panelImage viewer. A zoomable image within each sliding panel
B4XCalendarAS CalendarExpandable📅 [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]AS CalendarExpandable📅 [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]
B4JGameAnyone for a game of Chess...Anyone for a game of Chess...
B4XDate/timeAS DatePicker - fast navigate to a Month - Year - Decade - Century [B4X] [XUI]AS DatePicker - fast navigate to a Month - Year - Decade - Century [B4X] [XUI]
B4AhttpOkHttpUtils2 v3.02All previous versions of OkHttpUtils2 relied on a service. In the new version HttpUtils2Service is actually a receiver. It should be transparent for developers.
B4JBAnano - VueSmall solutions to development hitches [BANano] [VuetifyAD3]Small solutions to development hitches [BANano] [VuetifyAD3]
B4IAdsFirebase + AdMob v3.00Firebase + AdMob v3.00
B4XTable/GridSD FlexGrid [B4X] [XUI]I created a new library to show a table (or grid) similar to the one in EXCEL. There are already excellent classes that allow many to accomplish things, such as xCustomListView (by Erel) and with the FlexibleTable (by Klaus). I wanted to make something slightly different suited to my needs.
B4XEditText/TextviewAS TextFieldAdvanced - Title, Information, Counter, Password, Button [B4X] [XUI]With this view you can quickly and easily add good looking text fields, with title and or bottom text. Additionally you can make the TextField a button, so that you can open menus, but still keep the design of the text fields. The view speeds up development because you don't have to worry about almost anything, it looks nice by default and is functional.
B4ACameraCamera2 - Still images and videosCamera2 library is based on the Camera2 API introduced in Android 5 (API 21).It is designed to work together with CamEx2 class.It is supported by B4A v7.3+. The library will be included as an internal library in the next update.Both image capturing and video recording are supported.CamEx2 class is built to be extended. Camera2 native API is huge.
B4AAI/MLGPT-3Communicate with GPT-3
B4ANotificationsNB6 - Notifications Builder class (2018)For a long time there were two ways for B4A developers to show notifications:
- Simple notifications with the built-in Notification object.
- More complex notifications with barx's NotificationBuilder library. Thank you barx for all your work!!!

The notifications features changed a lot as Android evolved. Android 8 (with targetSdkVersion 26+) adds another complexity with the introduction of notification channels.

The built-in Notification object was rewritten in B4A v8 to work properly with all versions.
This is a good option if you are interested in simple notifications.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (26 Mar 2023 to 02 Apr 2023)

B4AB4ASD: MenuCloseI had the need to create a menu when it is required to exit App from the Back button of the device but also from the home button. So I have to create something similar to closing the device.
B4JSithasoDaisyNavmenu for Desktop, Navdraw for mobile [SithasoDaisy TailwindCSS]Navmenu for Desktop, Navdraw for mobile [SithasoDaisy TailwindCSS]
B4JGameAnyone for Another game of Chess....[lol]Anyone for Another game of Chess....[lol]
B4JDatabaseClone SQLite Database to SQLite Memory DatabaseClone SQLite Database to SQLite Memory Database
B4XTable/GridSD FlexGrid [B4X] [XUI]I created a new library to show a table (or grid) similar to the one in EXCEL. There are already excellent classes that allow many to accomplish things, such as xCustomListView (by Erel) and with the FlexibleTable (by Klaus). I wanted to make something slightly different suited to my needs.
B4ATable/GridTableView classThe Table class allows you to show tables of any sizes. The views (labels) are reused to avoid creating many views.
B4RArduino/ESPTips to use an M5Stamp-C3UTips to use an M5Stamp-C3U
B4JGameAnyone for a game of Chess...Anyone for a game of Chess...
B4XCheckboxAS Checkbox [B4X] [XUI]AS Checkbox [B4X] [XUI]
B4IB4IB4i Change Log (versions history)B4i Change Log (versions history)
B4AMathsFirst post. Map a value from one range to another range. The simple way. [algorithm]Map values from one range to another range in a simple way. This is not a true algorithm but helped me a lot to save time. This mimics the Arduino Map function. See https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/language/functions/math/map/
B4XB4XMassimo Meli OverviewMassimo Meli Overview
B4XDatabaseSD_SQL [MsSQL,MySQL] [B4X] [B4XLib]A library that allows you to connect to MySql, MsSql (for the moment) databases with B4A and B4J; B4I is work in progress.
B4XImagesxResizeAndCrop [B4X] [XUI]This is a crossplatform CustomView. It allows to resize and crop images. It works on all three products: B4A, B4i and B4J.
B4XB4XpagesPagesTransition [B4XPages]PagesTransition [B4XPages]
B4APrintSD EscPos Printer [Lan,USB, Bluetooth SPP, BLE]This library allows you to print with thermal printers compatible with the ESC POS language in 4 different communication channels (USB, Bluetooth SPP, BLE, LAN)

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (02 Apr 2023 to 09 Apr 2023)

B4JOtherSolarSystemModel of the Solar System
B4JFile handlingB4XAttibute - Allows you to set attributes for directories and files. [LIB]A simple library that will allow you to set/remove attributes (+H,+R,+S,+A/-H,-R-S-A) for directory(s) and/or file(s) including on request of all subfolders.
B4XAudio/VideoMusic Tracker Box [xm, s3m, mod] [B4X]Music player libraries for MOD, S3M and XM formats.
B4IFirebaseFirebase February 2021 - local MacLocal Mac libraries: Firebase SDK, AdMob, Facebook
B4AViews - effectsBMTypeWriter [LIB] [B4A]Create a simple TypeWriter Effect on any TextView
B4XB4XCopyObject [B4X]Note that not all types are supported. Supported types are: primitives, strings, lists, maps, arrays of objects or bytes, custom types and any combination of those (a map that holds arrays of custom types).
B4AGPS/location/mapsOSMDroid 6 BonusPackThis library is an addition to the OSMDroid 6 library. Contains additional classes and methods for geocoding, reverse geocoding, POIs, Routing and others. This library is based on the original GitHub library version 6.9.0, but I had to rework some classes due to deprecation to make them functional.
B4AGPS/location/mapsOSMDroid 6 MapsforgeThis library is an addition to the OSMDroid 6 library and enables the display of Mapsforge offline maps in the OSMDroid6 MapView. Mapsforge maps are vector maps, which allows the size of the map file to be several tens of times smaller.
B4XAnimationAnimate TextColor [B4X]Just like setColorAnimated but for Text Color. Fades from existing color to TargetColor.
B4AAudio/VideoExoplayer 2.18.0 RTMP PlayerExoplayer 2.18.5 RTMP Player
B4AGPS/location/mapsOSMDroid 6A new version of the OSMDroid library that is based on the original version 6.1.15 from GitHub. This new version is completely new and is not based on an upgrade of the previous version found in this forum. The new version works on new versions of Android because it places the cache files in a location allocated by the system, and not in external memory like the previous one. Of course, in addition to that, it is much improved and supports a larger number of online map providers.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (09 Apr 2023 to 16 Apr 2023)

B4AB4XpagesAndroidPages - B4XPages alternative with orientation support [B4A]AndroidPages - B4XPages alternative with orientation support [B4A]
B4JExcelImproving the speed of reading multiple sheets from an Excel workbook with jPOI5/XLUtilsImproving the speed of reading multiple sheets from an Excel workbook with jPOI5/XLUtils
B4XPreferencesAS Settings [B4X] [XUI] [Beta]AS Settings [B4X] [XUI] [Beta]
B4AFile handlingExternal Storage ExtrasAdditional methods for the original ExternalStorage class
B4AAdsAdsHelperFromStarter - AdsHelper for Traditional B4A Apps & MoreAdsHelperFromStarter - AdsHelper for Traditional B4A Apps & More
B4XStringsOccurrences [B4X]Count occurrences of strings in other strings
B4JDatabaseWeb API TemplateA boilerplate for creating CRUD based RESTful Web API.
B4JCharts[https://github.com/knowm/XChart]XChart is a light-weight and convenient library for plotting data designed to go from data to chart in the least amount of time possible and to take the guess-work out of customizing the chart style.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (16 Apr 2023 to 23 Apr 2023)

B4AAudio/VideoSound MeterSound Meter
B4XViews - additionalAS Chips - Display your Hashtags, Filters or Categories [B4X] [XUI]AS Chips - Display your Hashtags, Filters or Categories [B4X] [XUI]
B4XDatabaseJRDC Client Template [B4J, B4A, B4i] [B4X]JRDC Client Template [B4J, B4A, B4i] [B4X]
B4JDatabaseJRDC Server Template [SQLite, MySQL]JRDC Server Template [SQLite, MySQL]
B4XViews - additionalAS Scrolling Tags based on xCustomListView - Display your Hastags or Categories [B4X] [XUI]AS Scrolling Tags based on xCustomListView - Display your Hastags or Categories [B4X] [XUI]
B4AViews - additionalResizing Text Control Custom View - Set text control size based on text - Non Latin Text fixResizing Text Control Custom View - Set text control size based on text - Non Latin Text fix
B4AMenuAS TabMenuAdvancedA container view controller that manages a multiselection interface, where the selection determines which child view controller to display.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (23 Apr 2023 to 30 Apr 2023)

B4XtbdB4xBitSet_Utils Serialize a B4xBitSet [B4x]I had a need to save the state of a B4xBitSet so I thought I should create a serializable version of it. The easiest method and compatible with B4xSerializator, was to create a list of Int values representing the bits.
B4XB4XAn application for creating a .b4xlib type library. [MakeB4XLib]An application for creating a .b4xlib type library. [MakeB4XLib]
B4XB4XdgSwitches - a class to manage a group of switches/bits [B4X]A class to group subs I generally use when manipulating bits in order to manage config parameters, options and the likes in my apps. We can work on single bits, multiple bits, group of bits, all the bits at once. There are methods to set bits by a numeric value, by a string of 0s and 1s, by a list/array. We can read current state of the switches (bits) using numeric values or strings.
B4XB4XdgSwitches - a class to manage group of switches/bits [B4X]A class to group subs I generally use when manipulating bits in order to manage config parameters, options and the likes in my apps. We can work on single bits, multiple bits, group of bits, all the bits at once. There are methods to set bits by a numeric value, by a string of 0s and 1s, by a list/array. We can read current state of the switches (bits) using numeric values or strings.
B4XB4XpagesB4XPages - Transition Class [B4X] [XUI]A simple example on how to use the b4xpages transition class
B4IFile handlingMake your app files accessible with Files appWith this code, all files in File.DirDocuments will be accessible from the Files app (and iTunes as well).
B4JDesignerPaneLayout [DSE]I've been working a lot in MySQL lately and got fed up creating layouts that were very similar to show audit reports. I came up with this which is a designer script extension that loads however many labels you specify into a pane. You can define the widths, left margin and EventNames for the labels so they can respond to being clicked.
B4JWebAppSithasoDaisy: Click Events and event.PreventDefaultSithasoDaisy: Click Events and event.PreventDefault
B4JDatabaseWeb API Template 2 [Beta]Web API Template 2 [Beta]
B4JOSWindows Registry - jRegistryGrants you read and write access to the Windows registry
B4XStringsOccurrences [B4X]Count occurrences of strings in other strings
B4JABMaterialSeveral ABMaterial servers on one IP [ABMaterial]Several ABMaterial servers on one IP [ABMaterial]
B4AAudio/VideoaddoMedia3 - AndroidX Media3 Exoplayer WrapperaddoMedia3 - AndroidX Media3 Exoplayer Wrapper

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (30 Apr 2023 to 14 May 2023)

B4XBarcode/scanbarcodeGenerator - Cross platform Barcode code generator [B4X]barcodeGenerator - Cross platform Barcode code generator [B4X]
B4JhtmlCreateHTMLPage easy logging of dataThis library will create an html page and display it in your default browser from one or more lists or arrays or csv.
B4AGoogleAdd In App Purchases on the fly to your B4A and B4i projects [CHARGEABLE] [Class][Class] Add In App Purchases on the fly to your B4A and B4i projects [CHARGEABLE]
B4XLabelBBScrollingLabel - rich text scrolling label [B4X]BBScrollingLabel is similar to XUI Views ScrollingLabel, however it is based on BCTextEngine and can therefore display formatted text.
B4XB4XMy contributions to the communityMy contributions to the community
B4AFile handlingGet Path of File/ FolderGet Path of File/ Folder
B4XBCTextEngine/BBCodeViewIndex ScrollTo Heights in BBCodeView - Marked Sections & Words Occurrences [B4X]Index ScrollTo Heights in BBCodeView - Marked Sections & Words Occurrences [B4X]
B4IPDFPDFView [class]Custom view that shows PDF files, including password protected files.
B4JBlockChainWeb3X - Develop Web3 solutions with B4XAn open source Java library for integration of Ethereum clients
B4XB4XB4xBitSet_Utils Serialize a B4xBitSet [B4x]I had a need to save the state of a B4xBitSet so I thought I should create a serializable version of it. The easiest method and compatible with B4xSerializator, was to create a list of Int values representing the bits.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (14 May 2023 to 04 Jun 2023)

B4XEditText/TextviewAS TextFieldAdvanced Text Validation/Required Fields Example [B4X]AS TextFieldAdvanced Text Validation/Required Fields Example [B4X]
B4JDrawingBifurcation Map [Java-Logistic-Map]Bifurcation Map [Java-Logistic-Map]
B4XGoogleGSheet Library [integrate google sheets into your B4X apps easily]GSheet Library [integrate google sheets into your B4X apps easily]
B4AMathsB4XEval class [modified by RB Smissaert]B4XEval class with error handling
B4IPickerInputListInputList for B4I
B4JOSSD_NativeAccess [jna]With this library you can obtain the Handle of the applications that run on your Windows PC, both visible and invisible ones. A bit like you would with the task manager. From the Hande you can get the name of the window, the coordinates and dimensions and finally the file name and path of the app.
B4JMenuB4J - MenuAnother way to create your own menu with an added icon and shortcut.
B4JBCTextEngine/BBCodeViewDocumention of BBCode Variant of BBCodeView Using BBCodeView Itself [B2X]Documention of BBCode Variant of BBCodeView Using BBCodeView Itself [B2X]
B4ANotificationsNotifications permission with targetSdkVersion = 33Notifications permission with targetSdkVersion = 33
B4RB4R clockReading & Writing Time of DS1307 With ESP32 Using rWireReading & Writing Time of DS1307 With ESP32 Using rWire
B4XPickerSD ProductPicker [B4X] [XUI]SD ProductPicker [B4X] [XUI]
B4AComms & NetworkStart Local HotspotStarting from Android 8 there is a public API for starting a local hotspot. Notes:
- The hotspot doesn't allow internet connection.
- The password and SSID are chosen randomly and cannot be changed.
- Debug it with USB debug mode as it will break B4A-Bridge connection.
B4XAction Bar, Drawer, etcB4XDrawerAdvanced - Sliding Drawer - Left and Right Panel [B4X]I took the original B4XDrawer code from @Erel and modified it to create a new view. This view supports right panel in B4A and B4I. What was often requested.
B4JDrawingDouble Pendulum - just for funDouble Pendulum - just for fun
B4XOAuthGoogle OAuth2 [class] [B4X]It is no longer possible to use WebView to implement Google's OAuth2 authentication.
The solution is to open the default browser and set the redirection uri in such a way that the browser will redirect the response back to our app.
GoogleOAuth2 class takes care of several tasks:
1. Opening the browser and getting the authorization code.
2. Getting and saving the access token and refresh token from the authorization code.
3. Getting a new access token when it expires using the refresh token.
B4AService/ReceiverStart receiver at exact timeStart receiver at exact time. The standard StartReceiverAt is inexact, in order to allow the OS to make optimizations.
B4RB4R sensorInertial Measurements (MPU 6050) and Magnetometer (HMC5883L)Inertial Measurements (MPU 6050) and Magnetometer (HMC5883L)
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoDaisy: Create Google Calendar Events via Zapier Web HooksSithasoDaisy: Create Google Calendar Events via Zapier Web Hooks
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoDaisy: Send Emails via Zapier Web HooksSithasoDaisy: Send Emails via Zapier Web Hooks
B4XEditText/TextviewAS TextFieldAdvanced Password Strength Indicator [B4X]AS TextFieldAdvanced Password Strength Indicator [B4X]
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoDaisy: Create Google Sheet Email Collection via Zapier Web HooksSithasoDaisy: Create Google Sheet Email Collection via Zapier Web Hooks
B4AB4AUriViewer : a viewer for Uniform Resource IdentifierUriViewer : a viewer for Uniform Resource Identifier
B4XDate/timeAS WheelDateTimePicker - based on ASWheelPicker [B4X]AS WheelDateTimePicker - based on ASWheelPicker [B4X]
B4AList- and scrollviewProgramaticaly suppress divider in customlistviewProgramaticaly suppress divider in customlistview
B4XProgress/Gauge/LoadingSD LiquidProgress [Bar][B4X][XUI]SD LiquidProgress [Bar] [B4X] [XUI]
B4XBCTextEngine/BBCodeViewBBCodeView Anchors Example [B4X]BBCodeView Anchors Example - jump to a position in the BBCodeView text
B4XB4XCreateB4xlibWith this small Windows application you can easily create a B4xlib library.
B4XMenuAS FlowTabMenu - Early Stage [B4X] [XUI]AS FlowTabMenu - Early Stage [B4X] [XUI]
B4JABMaterialABMaterialABMaterial is a new framework combining a tuned Materialize CSS with the free programming tool B4J. It allows creating WebApps that not only look great thanks to Googles Material Design, but can be programmed with the powerful free tool from Anywhere Software without any knowledge of HTML or CSS.
B4XPreferencesAS Settings [B4X] [XUI] [Beta]AS Settings [B4X] [XUI] [Beta]
B4XPreferencesAS Settings with PlusMinus [B4X]AS Settings with PlusMinus [B4X]
B4XPreferencesAS Settings with SegmentedTab [B4X]AS Settings with SegmentedTab [B4X]
B4JComms & NetworkSD_WacomConnect to Wacom devices for signing.
B4AAI/MLTensorFlowLite -Update- an experimental machine/deep learning wrapper for B4ATensorFlowLite -Update- an experimental machine/deep learning wrapper for B4A
B4XTabStripAS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]AS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]
B4XStringsB4XFormatter - Advanced number formatter [B4X]B4XFormatter is an alternative to NumberFormat / NumberFormat2 keywords. It is implemented in B4X and it is cross platform.
B4XBCTextEngine/BBCodeViewBCTextEngine / BBCodeView - Text engine + BBCode parser + Rich Text View [B4X] [BETA]This is a cross platform library with several features:
- Text drawing engine.
- Text layout engine.
- BBCode parser.
- A custom view that connects everything.
B4AFile handlingFile GetCreationTime alternativeFile GetCreationTime alternative
B4JBarcode/scanScan 1D / 2D barcodes with your Laptop's WebCamScan 1D / 2D barcodes with your Laptop's WebCam
B4XCalendarAS Scheduler - MonthView and DayView [Week] [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]The AS Scheduler is a B4X library for displaying and interacting with appointments.
B4JTranslation/localisationB4J - GoogleTranslateDBTranslating applications into other languages
B4JFirebasejSupport - A utility library used for jServer system processing [Firebase]jSupport - A utility library used for jServer system processing [Firebase]
B4RHome automationHome Control 4Home Control 4
B4JDatabaseJQuiz - API Server / Web Service for B4XQuiz [with SSL]JQuiz - API Server / Web Service for B4XQuiz [with SSL]
B4JDatabaseWeb API Template 2 [Beta]Web API Template 2
B4JTable/GridB4xTableView - userfriendly configB4xTableView - userfriendly config
B4XPickerAS PlusMinus [B4X] [XUI]AS PlusMinus [B4X] [XUI]
B4JPrintPrinter Example - Print text with the jFX8 Printer libraryThis is an example of printing text using the jFX8 Print library with TextFlow and Text class objects.
B4ASocialShare a PDF with a specific WhatsApp number.Share a PDF with a specific WhatsApp number.
B4RB4R LCD/TFTESP32 WITH LCD [20x4] Interface Using I2CESP32 WITH LCD [20x4] Interface Using I2C
B4APermissionsPermissionsManagerPermissionsManager is a library that enables the management of runtime permissions. This library completely replaces the standard RuntimePermissions library with the addition of modern dangerous permissions and special permissions that require approval via the settings application.
B4IEncryptionRSA - Encryption and key generator [GPT-4 Experiment]RSA - Encryption and key generator [GPT-4 Experiment]
B4JGoogleUpload a File at GoogleDrive [and re-upload] - works for 2023 - 0$ [B4J]Upload a File at GoogleDrive [and re-upload] - works for 2023 - 0$ [B4J]
B4AGPS/location/mapsFusedLocationProviderGMS [Latest]This is a new FusedLocationProviderGMS library that is based on the latest version of Google Mobile Services (GMS)
B4AStringsRegEx.Matcher2 and getting first and last words of StringRegEx.Matcher2 and getting first and last words of String
B4JDatabaseWeb API 2 TutorialWeb API 2 Tutorial

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (04 Jun 2023 to 11 Jun 2023)

B4JSithasoDaisySithasoDaisy - Drawer Item Management - Conditional VisibilitySithasoDaisy - Drawer Item Management - Conditional Visibility
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoDaisy: PocketHost vs PocketBase [What is the difference?]SithasoDaisy: PocketHost vs PocketBase [What is the difference?]
B4JDatabaseTutorial - Using Web API Controller [Web API 2]Tutorial - Using Web API Controller [Web API 2]
B4XChartsxChart Class [B4X] [XUI]Learning B4XViews and XUI, I wrote this CustomView xChart Class.
The xChart.bas file is located in the B4J and shared, relative link, in B4A and B4i.

B4JSithasoDaisySithasoDaisy Countries REST API Explorer [Source Code]SithasoDaisy Countries REST API Explorer [Source Code]
B4AContactsContactsUtils v2.00 : redesigned, recoded and enhanced new versionContactsUtils v2.00 : redesigned, recoded and enhanced new version
B4JWebViewSelenium Library - Pnd_SeleniumSelenium automates browsers. That's it! What you do with that power is entirely up to you. Primarily it is for automating web applications for testing purposes, but is certainly not limited to just that. Boring web-based administration tasks can (and should) also be automated as well.
B4JDate/timeYear Planner View [Custom View]It displays every day in the selected year and returns the clicked day(s).

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (11 Jun 2023 to 17 Jun 2023)

B4XWebAppVelocity [B4X]Velocity is a Java-based template engine. It permits anyone to use a simple yet powerful template language to reference objects defined in Java code.
B4JB4JBuilding notarized Mac packagesIt is mostly impossible to run non-notarized and unsigned apps on new versions of Mac. MacSigner tool will help you with the various steps required to convert the app jar to a notarized and signed app package.
B4XB4XSD XUIView2 [B4X] [XUI]the second series of XUI Views
B4AB4AB4A Change Log (versions history)B4A Change Log (versions history)
B4JWebAppVelocity Template Language [VTL]Velocity is a Java-based template engine. It permits anyone to use a simple yet powerful template language to reference objects defined in Java code.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (17 Jun 2023 to 24 Jun 2023)

B4AAppCompatAppCompat with ToolBar - minimal exampleThe project attached uses the powerful AppCompat library to replace the built-in ActionBar with a more robust ToolBar.
B4XComboboxComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]ComboBoxPlus - ComboBox with individual color configurable items [B4X]
B4XTranslation/localisationLocalizator - Localize your B4X applicationsLocalizator is a cross platform solution for strings localization. The strings are defined in an Excel workbook.
B4AEditText/TextviewLocalize B4XFloatTextField Hint textLocalize B4XFloatTextField Hint text
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoDaisy: Free To Play GamesThis app brings you a list of Free To Play Games listing that you can browse and then play the game you want online.
B4JBlockChainBeginning Bespoke Block-Chains with B4J.Beginning Bespoke Block-Chains with B4J.
B4XBluetoothBluetooth Chat Example [B4XPages]Updated implementation, based on B4XPages of https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/android-bluetooth-bluetoothadmin-tutorial.14768/#content. The code is much simpler compared to the previous example. Note that you can call Serial.Listen without making the device discoverable. This is useful for cases where the devices were already paired once
B4JXMLjXmlSaxEnhancedThe current jXmlSax library lacks the character event as discussed here: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...ements-and-text-are-mixed.121134/#post-757245 I modified the jXmlSax library to add the characters event and renamed it as jXmlSaxEnhanced.
B4XWebAppVelocity [B4X]Velocity is a Java-based template engine. It permits anyone to use a simple yet powerful template language to reference objects defined in Java code.
B4AB4AGet Activity OrientationGet Activity Orientation
B4XEditText/TextviewSD_TextView [B4X] [XUI] [B4XLib]A more modern editText (or TextField), but different from the B4XFloatTextField
B4JDrawingAntialiasing on Canvas horizontal and vertical linesAntialiasing on Canvas horizontal and vertical lines

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (24 Jun 2023 to 02 Jul 2023)

B4XBCTextEngine/BBCodeViewBBCodeView Example [Non B4XPages Version]BBCodeView Example [Non B4XPages Version]
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoDaisy: Creating Dialog Forms with the Abstract DesignerSithasoDaisy: Creating Dialog Forms with the Abstract Designer
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoDaisy: SDUITable TimeSheet with inline-editing - guidanceSithasoDaisy: SDUITable TimeSheet with inline-editing - guidance
B4JDrawingAsyncCanvas, B4XCanvas wrapper with Invalidate for B4JAsyncCanvas, B4XCanvas wrapper with Invalidate for B4J
B4IFirebaseFirebase IntegrationB4i v2.80 (currently in beta) adds support for Firebase backend: https://firebase.google.com The libraries are mostly the same as the B4A Firebase libraries.
B4XFirebaseFirebase Push Notifications 2023+ [B4X]Firebase Push Notifications 2023+ [B4X]
B4AFirebaseFirebaseNotificationsPush messages / Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM)
B4IFirebaseFirebaseNotifications - Push Messages (server not required)Firebase Notifications service makes it relatively easy to send push messages. Integrating Firebase: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/firebase-integration.68623/ Push messages in iOS requires some configuration.
B4JGPS/location/mapsjGoogleMapsAdd markers, change position
B4JRaspberry PijPi4J - Raspberry Pi GPIO controller [IoT]Raspberry Pi GPIO controller
B4ANotificationsNB6 - Notifications Builder class (2018)For a long time there were two ways for B4A developers to show notifications:
- Simple notifications with the built-in Notification object.
- More complex notifications with barx's NotificationBuilder library. Thank you barx for all your work!!!

The notifications features changed a lot as Android evolved. Android 8 (with targetSdkVersion 26+) adds another complexity with the introduction of notification channels.

The built-in Notification object was rewritten in B4A v8 to work properly with all versions.
This is a good option if you are interested in simple notifications.
B4JRaspberry PiPi4J2 - Raspberry Pi I/O libraryA new version of Pi4J which is now being actively developed and it works with all recent versions of Raspberry Pi.
B4JImagesEnhancing Image Contrast by means of Histogram EqualizationEnhancing Image Contrast by means of Histogram Equalization
B4AHome automationLora Weather StationLora Weather Station

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (02 Jul 2023 to 09 Jul 2023)

B4JSithasoDaisyPlug n Play PHP CRUD REST API [MySQL, SQLite, MSServer, PostGreSQL] for BANano [SithasoDaisy]Plug n Play PHP CRUD REST API [MySQL, SQLite, MSServer, PostGreSQL] for BANano [SithasoDaisy]
B4XProgress/Gauge/LoadingAS Stories [B4X] [XUI]Library that shows a horizontal progress like Instagram stories. You can add your own layout like on the AS_ViewPager. The AS_Stories supports lazy laoding too.>
B4JB4XCode Box - Code snippet database for the B4X suite - Free Code SourceCode Box - Code snippet database for the B4X suite - Free Code Source
B4XDrawingDijkstraΓÇÖs Algorithm for Finding the Shortest Path Through a Connected Graph. [B4X]DijkstraΓÇÖs Algorithm for Finding the Shortest Path Through a Connected Graph. [B4X]
B4AOSXM Info Check [ Xiaomi/Redmi Activation date checker ]XM Info Check [ Xiaomi/Redmi Activation date checker ]
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoDaisy: How to Create Beautiful Product TourSithasoDaisy: How to Create Beautiful Product Tour
B4RB4RAnalog Input Pin values mappingIn many cases when reading analog input pin, we got a values not what we expect, but in real they are true values, so we need to map them to understandable values.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (09 Jul 2023 to 15 Jul 2023)

B4XComboboxSD_xComboBox [B4X] [XUI]SD_xComboBox [B4X] [XUI]
B4XHome automationwmKODI - control KODI [formerly XBMC] from B4X [B4X][Class]wmKODI - control KODI [formerly XBMC] from B4X [B4X][Class]
B4XButtonAS FloatingActionButton [B4X] [XUI]A cross platform Floating Action Button.
B4XCalendarAS Scheduler - MonthView and DayView [Week] [Payware] [B4X] [XUI]The AS Scheduler is a B4X library for displaying and interacting with appointments.
B4XViews - additionalAS Swipe Card - a tinder like swipeable card view [B4X] [XUI]AS Swipe Card - a tinder like swipeable card view [B4X] [XUI]
B4XPickerAS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]AS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]
B4XB4XpagesB4XPages - Cross platform and simple framework for managing multiple pages [B4X]B4XPages is a library that serves two purposes:
1. Make it simple to develop B4A apps by solving almost all of the challenges involved with Android complex activities life cycle. B4XPages makes B4A behave more similar to B4J and B4i where the new "B4XPage" element is a regular object that is never paused, never destroyed, can be accessed from anywhere and easy to work with.
2. Provide a cross platform layer above the navigation related APIs.
B4XProgress/Gauge/LoadingSD LiquidProgress [Bar][B4X][XUI]SD LiquidProgress [Bar] [B4X] [XUI]
B4JOtherWeb Tools Collection - EnjoyWeb tools collection is a free online tools collection such as image tools, calculator tools, Time tools, and color tools as well.
B4XB4XABMaterial B4xgoodiesB4xgoodies is a scraping util made by @walt61 to search for libs/snippets/tutorials from a XLSM downloadable file via Dropbox (updated every week or so) I'd want to learn ABMaterial, so I've adapted the existing B4J app to a ABMaterial Webapp; I'd think it could be a easier task but ABMaterial is so huge ! (but also so powerful, thanks to the incredible work of @alwaysbusy )
B4XB4XB4Xgoodies ExcelYou're looking at it: a maintained library/class/code module/... inventory
B4XB4XB4Xgoodies viewer in B4JViewer program for the B4Xgoodies Excel workbook
B4XB4XB4Xgoodies_from_walt61 OnlineWeb based version of the B4Xgoodies Excel workbook
B4JDatabaseMini ORMThis class can be used for scaffolding db schema or used together with my Web API.
B4JDatabaseWeb API TemplateA boilerplate for creating CRUD based RESTful Web API.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (15 Jul 2023 to 22 Jul 2023)

B4JtbdFractal TreeFractal Tree
B4JtbdNewton FractalsNewton Fractals
B4XtbdMessage view based on xCustomlistview [B4X]Message view based on xCustomlistview [B4X]
B4JtbdSithasoDaisy - Deferring CSS & JS Files so that they are loaded ONLY when needed. [Web]SithasoDaisy - Deferring CSS & JS Files so that they are loaded ONLY when needed. [Web]
B4XCalendarAS CalendarAdvanced - OneRow/FiveRow Calendar - Expand and Collapse [B4X] [XUI]AS CalendarAdvanced - OneRow/FiveRow Calendar - Expand and Collapse [B4X] [XUI]
B4XViews - additionalAS Sliding Onboarding [based on ASViewPager] [B4X] [XUI]AS Sliding Onboarding [based on ASViewPager] [B4X] [XUI]
B4AtbdOpen app details page in settings appOpen app details page in settings app
B4JtbdBasic Calendar custom view using designer script extensionBasic Calendar custom view using designer script extension
B4APrintSD EscPos Printer [Lan,USB, Bluetooth SPP, BLE]This library allows you to print with thermal printers compatible with the ESC POS language in 4 different communication channels (USB, Bluetooth SPP, BLE, LAN)
B4JtbdSetTooltipTextSize [B4j] [DSE]SetTooltipTextSize [B4j] [DSE]
B4AtbdSource Code - ReplyAutoSource Code - ReplyAuto
B4AB4Aandroid.jar / targetSdkVersion / minSdkVersionThere are several versioned components that affect the compilation process and the runtime behavior of our apps.
The purpose of this tutorial is to explain the differences between them and help you choose which version to use.

Each Android version is mapped to an api level. You can see this mapping here: https://developer.android.com/about/dashboards/index.html
The api level is used in our code.
B4AGPS/location/mapsBackground location tracking AndroidSimple example of a foreground service that keeps the process running in the background. The current location is shown in the persistent notification. The app starts at boot and theoretically should run all the time. It also schedules itself to run with StartServiceAt. This can help in cases where the OS kills the process.
B4XComboboxSD_xComboBox [B4X] [XUI]SD_xComboBox [B4X] [XUI]
B4XXMLXml2Map - Simple way to parse XML documents [B4X]Nobody likes to parse XML. Parsing JSON is simple and fun. Parsing XML is tedious and boring. That is the reason behind the Xml2Map class. It internally parses the XML document and returns a Map with the parsed data. It is similar to parsing JSON.
B4XCheckboxAS Checkbox [B4X] [XUI]AS Checkbox [B4X] [XUI]
B4XtbdAS CheckBoxAdvanced [B4X] [XUI]AS CheckBoxAdvanced [B4X] [XUI]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (22 Jul 2023 to 30 Jul 2023)

B4RBluetoothenable BT or BLE and get MAC-address [ESP32]enable BT or BLE and get MAC-address [ESP32]
B4JDrawingNewton Fractals - all in B4JNewton Fractals - all in B4J
B4RB4RrArduinoNvs NVS library for esp32rArduinoNvs NVS library for esp32
B4XB4XB4XLib Template and Necessary Files [B4X]A template to create b4xlibs on the run
B4XButtonBR_Button [B4X] [XUI]Was created with the intention of leaving the button working equally in the 3 ides (b4a, b4i and b4j)
B4RB4Rflash partitions [ESP32]Maybe can be useful to work with the partition, result of NVS partition is correct - corresponding to "partitions.csv":
# Name, Type, SubType, Offset, Size
nvs, data, nvs, 0x9000, 0x5000
B4RB4RNVS storage [ESP32]Arduino NVS is a port for a non-volatile storage (NVS, flash) library for ESP32 to the Arduino Platform.
B4XDate/timeAS BottomDatePicker [B4X] [XUI]AS BottomDatePicker [B4X] [XUI]
B4XDate/timeAS DatePicker - fast navigate to a Month - Year - Decade - Century [B4X] [XUI]AS DatePicker - fast navigate to a Month - Year - Decade - Century [B4X] [XUI]
B4XPane(l)AS Draggable Bottom Card [B4X] [XUI]AS Draggable Bottom Card [B4X] [XUI]
B4JBAnanoBANano + BLE [Web]An example of connecting to Bluetooth (BLE) through the Bluetooth Web Api supported by some browsers
B4XJSONIsValidJSON [Conclusion] [B4X]IsValidJSON [B4X]
B4JTooltipSetTooltipTextSize [B4j] [DSE]SetTooltipTextSize [B4j] [DSE]
B4JMailcPanel Email Folder readerFor who has cPanel hosting: If you have a backup of cPanel mail folder, you will find all emails in raw files, each email account has a raw files, you can't read them easily as outlook. This attached little b4j app will read that mail folder as outlook (organized, well formatted, readable).
B4RComms & NetworkESP32: detailed OTA/Update via WebServer from SPIFFS file systemESP32: detailed OTA/Update via WebServer from SPIFFS file system
B4AFile handlingFilePicker with PickVisualMedia in Android 13!FilePicker with PickVisualMedia in Android 13!
B4RB4R other hardwarerMCP27017 a wrapper for MCP23017A wrapper for MCP23017 based on library from :https://github.com/wollewald/MCP23017_WE/tree/master
B4RMQTTrsMQTTBroker an MQTT broker for esp32 and esp8266rsMQTTBroker an MQTT broker for esp32 and esp8266
B4JCameraWebCam class: how to choose a second cameraWebCam class: how to choose a second camera
B4XTabStripAS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]AS SegmentedTab [B4X] [XUI]
B4RComms & NetworkOTA update from server via WiFi only [ESP32]OTA update from server via WiFi only [ESP32]
B4APrintPrint Made EasyPrint Made Easy (via the rawbt printing service app)
B4JDatabaseWeb API 2 TutorialWeb API 2 Tutorial
B4RB4R.bin merging and flashing [ESP32].bin merging and flashing [ESP32]
B4XDate/timeAS Timeline [B4X] [XUI]A simple horizontal timeline view
B4JCalendarBasic Calendar custom view using designer script extensionBasic Calendar custom view using designer script extension
B4JJSONJSON Formatter and validatorI am working on an app that needs to be able to manipulate JSON strings. They are stored in a compact format then prettified for display and editing. The main problem I have found is that if the json is invalid, it can't be prettified with the existing JSON lib. I found this project on github and ported the format class to B4j.
B4JDatabaseTrying Microsoft Azure MySQL Flexible Server [Web]Trying Microsoft Azure MySQL Flexible Server [Web]
B4XDate/timeAS WheelDateTimePicker - based on ASWheelPicker [B4X]AS WheelDateTimePicker - based on ASWheelPicker [B4X]
B4XPickerAS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]AS WheelPicker - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [B4X] [XUI]
B4JDrawingFractal TreeFractal Tree
B4JDrawingNewton FractalsNewton Fractals

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (30 Jul 2023 to 05 Aug 2023)

B4JDrawingMandelbrotSetMandelbrotSet
B4XList- and scrollviewMessage view based on xCustomlistview [B4X]Chat-like view; received messages appear to the left, sent to the right.
B4XStringsLakh format number [B4X]Lakh format number [B4X]
B4XDate/timeAS DatePickerTimeline [B4X] [XUI]Date Picker Library that provides a calendar as a horizontal timeline.
B4IB4IBal2BilThis is a small command line tool that converts B4A layout files (bal files) to B4i layout files.
B4XDate/timeGet month from day of year [B4X]Get month from day of year [B4X]
B4XDate/timeGet number of days in year [B4X]Get number of days in year [B4X]
B4AAI/MLSimple Call GPT-4Simple Call GPT-4
B4XPDFPDF to Image [B4XBitmap] [B4X] [B4Xpages]PDF to Image [B4XBitmap] [B4X] [B4Xpages]
B4JSocialShao - micro blog API server and web client [web]Shao - micro blog API server and web client [web]
B4JChartsStarchild_B4J_SmartGraphViewThis library contains a custom view called Starchild_B4J_SmartGraphView which can be added into a form layout using B4J Designer. It provides a simple and stylish way of presenting dynamic data as a graphed display. Spot, Line and Bars can be used to represent the plotted data values on the graph.
B4XList- and scrollviewConversations view for B4A, B4i [B4X]Provides a view to display a conversations panel like various messenger systems. Add/update messages, avatars or automatic initials, long press to select conversation(s), preview latest message option, number of unread messages view, modify colours, borders etc etc.
B4XDate/timeAS TimePickerDialog based on B4XDialog and AS_TimePicker [B4X] [XUI]AS TimePickerDialog based on B4XDialog and AS_TimePicker [B4X] [XUI]
B4XB4XMinimaListA utility class to manage a simple collections of Map inside List
B4AAdsThe (almost) Definitive Admob ExampleTo help the new members to make money with B4A, I tried to compile all the relevant Admob code (except mediation) of the forum in this example and put comments and links.
B4JDatabaseTutorial - Using Web API Controller [Web API 2]Tutorial - Using Web API Controller [Web API 2]
B4RB4RWatchDog [ESP32]WatchDog [ESP32]
B4RB4RrArduinoNvs NVS library for esp32rArduinoNvs NVS library for esp32
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoDaisy - Installing SithasoDaisy and creating you first TailwindCSS & DaisyUI WebApp using b4x [Web]SithasoDaisy - Installing SithasoDaisy and creating you first TailwindCSS & DaisyUI WebApp using b4x [Web]

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What's New Since Last Week (05 Aug 2023 to 12 Aug 2023)

B4JFirebasejSupport - A utility library used for jServer system processing [Firebase]jSupport - A utility library used for jServer system processing [Firebase]
B4RB4R sensorInternal Hall sensor [magnetic] [ESP32]Internal Hall sensor [magnetic] [ESP32]
B4RB4RSleep until re-power up [ESP32]Sleep until re-power up [ESP32]
B4XSliderxRotaryKnob class [B4X] [XUI]You can turn the button, and it snaps onto the nearest value.
A click in the middle selects the next value, a LonkClick in the middle selects the prevous value.
There are three snap modes:
AFTERMOVE snaps when the knob is released, upper left knob.
ALLWAY snaps allways during moving, the lower green knob.
NEVER doesn't snap at all, displays the current value, the upper right knob,
B4AB4AB4A Rapid book updated to B4A 12.50B4A Rapid book updated to B4A 12.50
B4JDatabaseJRDC Server Template [SQLite, MySQL]JRDC Server Template [SQLite, MySQL]
B4XTreeViewjSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]jSD_TreeList [B4X] [XUI]
B4JDrawingMandelbrotOrbitsMandelbrotOrbits
B4JViews - additionalReplacement TitleBarI've seen a few questions on the forums about changing the titlebar color. The answer is that you have to replace the title bar.

This gives the problem of then losing all of the form controls, resizing minimising, maximising and close buttons.

This is a customview, that does all of this. Just add the titlebarCV customview to the top of a layout and it will replace the existing titlebar with one defined int the titlebar layout.
B4JAudio/VideoSfxGenPort part of the famous Sfxr by DrPetter to B4X. SfxGen generates sound effect for games. The sfx can be exported to wav file.
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoDaisy: User Sign Up / Sign In / Forgot Password in PocketBaseSithasoDaisy: User Sign Up / Sign In / Forgot Password in PocketBase
B4JJSONJSON Formatter and validatorI am working on an app that needs to be able to manipulate JSON strings. They are stored in a compact format then prettified for display and editing. The main problem I have found is that if the json is invalid, it can't be prettified with the existing JSON lib. I found this project on github and ported the format class to B4j.
B4JSithasoDaisySithasoDaisy - Deferring CSS & JS Files so that they are loaded ONLY when needed. [Web]SithasoDaisy - Deferring CSS & JS Files so that they are loaded ONLY when needed. [Web]
B4JB4J ServerBackgroundWorkerClassThis is the BackgroundWorker but without all the bells and whistles of Jserver.
B4AList- and scrollviewCLVDragger - drag to reorder items Animation effect [class]CLVDragger - drag to reorder items Animation effect [class]

B4JDrawingMandelbrotSetMandelbrotSet
B4XList- and scrollviewMessage view based on xCustomlistview [B4X]Chat-like view; received messages appear to the left, sent to the right.
B4RB4RWatchDog [ESP32]WatchDog [ESP32]